You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Girl Who Couldn't Figure Out How to Get to Heaven 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl Who Couldn't Figure Out How to Get to Heaven 2

 

I was very pleased when I found out that my previous story was published. It helps to know that there are other people that have experienced the same thing that I have. I have often wondered over the years why Eliese appeared to me, what was her purpose? I have also found out that she hasn't only made her presence known to me, but to my great grand mother, my grandmother, my mother and my brother as well.

My great grand mother gives this accounting. She was about nine years old when she saw Eliese. It was a cool, fall evening, the leaves were rustling above her head as she sat beneath a old, red, maple tree and was playing with her marbles. Suddenly she heard laughing and looked up to see the figure of a little blond girl running down the dirt road toward the old tobacco barn which was out in the woods. Great grandma said that she was lonely and hoped that the little girl would play with her, so she took off running after her and when she approached the edge of the woods, the girl disappeared. Great grandma told nobody about what she had seen.

My grand mother said that Eliese has been haunting the home place and the grounds surrounding it for as long as she can remember. She said that she feels her presence the strongest on the third floor of the house which is where the children's rooms were located. My grand mother also said that they found the field hand that murdered Eliese and hung him from a oak tree, down the road from the home place. She said that he haunts the property as well. I asked her how she knew this and she said that she was taking a load of laundry down the stairs when something pushed her from behind, she said that the presence was that of a man and that he was very angry.

My brother also said that he saw the figure of a man walking down the hallway and vanishing just before it got to the back door of the house. He was so shaken up about it that he mentioned it to know one, until I told him about my seeing the girl. He also said that to him, it seems that the little girl is lost, and that it sounds to him like she is crying, instead of laughing.

My mother had a encounter with her as well, when she was about seven or eight. It gets very cold in the winter time, up on the third floor it's hard for the heat to reach that high. My mother said that she was sleeping and suddenly she woke up. She saw the girl standing by the bed and she appeared to be warning my mother to cover herself back up with the quilts, my mother did it and then the girl disappeared.

Eliese is not at rest, she had her life snuffed out at such a young age by a terrible man who is not at rest either, and both of them still haunt the home place to this day.

Other hauntings by sassy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sassy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
again wow, like I said in the 1st one. I love this story I think it is really heart touching!

Princess123 x ❤
Rosemary (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
These spirits may have lived in your home at one time and still do.
I believe the falasy that people believe about spirits being lost and not be able to find heaven is just that a Falasy...
Spirits are never lost and if they are hanging around earth its just that this is where they want to be, interacting with humans and having fun with them.
They like to hang around and see if anyone can detect them or see them then they hope we humans will tell our stories so everyone on Earth will know they are alive and there is life after death.
Some refer to these Spirits as Guides and Teachers, and they are here to make believers out of us.
Sometimes if people don't acknowledge them they will even appear as Demons to get humans attention because they know we are all terrified of the dead and so they have a great time playacting and they can give us whatever they want and whatever they think they need to be to get our attention.
Many of the spirits who do this to us are the Spirits of our ancestors, and sometimes they are people who have not beed dead long and they just want to come back and do these things to get our attention.
In fact this copy is being written with the help of spirits around me who are writing through automatic writing to show everyone they can do this and how its done.
This is all done for Paranormal Research and to make Believers out of we humans here on Earth.
Sandy (3 stories) (48 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
In my opinion I would call the little girl by her name, and tell her to go to God that she is dead to not be afraid of the light and give it to God and put her to peace. Thank you for sharing your story, God bless you and your family ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
I wish there was a way, some way we could help Ellese cross over to peace! How horrible her life, and now her after life have been, poor little thing.

Thank you for continuing with your story and with updating us on the other family members encounters. That does help to fill in the blanks.

I will remember Ellesse in my prayes!

God Bless! ❤
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
Hi Sassy. Like I said in your other story, I hate hearing the bad things that happen to children. It always ruins my day! 😢 😭If this is something that is really going on, which I'm a little skeptical of this story for some reason, I think you and your family need to find an expert to release her from the prison she has been bound to for so long! I could not stand by and let this evil being hurt her any longer. ~Shelby
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
How horribly sad to have to live out your eternal existence with the man who killed you. I would not wish that end on anyone. It is not hard to see why your brother heard her crying and others heard her laughing. She is just being a little girl. It is always so sad when something horrid happens to a child. And then to be trapped with the one hanged for being your attacker? Walk towards the light Eliese, people will love you again there. Thank you, Sassy, for continuing the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: