You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Guardian Angel? Possibly

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel? Possibly

 

First, as far back as I can remember I've always been fascinated with the paranormal. When I was around 8 I believe (been awhile), I started seeing a blue lady out of my bedroom window. She always seemed to be walking towards our house. I thought maybe I was imagining things at the time.

One night I finally went outside to make sure it wasn't something with my window but I still saw her. When I came back in I told my parents, who said they had caught glimpses of her going into my bedroom.

Hearing that got me excited, like there was something special about me. But not long after I stopped seeing her. I do recall hearing my name a few times clearly but no one was home.

Then one night I had a dream where a lady in a white dress and long curly blonde hair looking like the lady in blue appeared out of nowhere and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I awoke with what felt like ice cold lip marks on my cheek. After that incident I had nothing paranormal happen that I recall. Although my family says all paranormal activities quit as soon as I moved out.

However, I happened to find this coin in my house that says guardian angel on it. This coin has followed me around for 18 years. There have been times I've lost it but somehow found it randomly later on. Recently I had lost it at my previous house and never found it, I recently happened to find it in a used car I purchased from a family friend within the time I've been at my current residence.

I've had a few experiences in the last 6 years the are paranormal/spiritual that I'd rather not share due to the fact I tried sharing with my family who seemed to think I was just crazy or communing with the devil. One of my relatives is a pastor and it dealt with a Oujia board.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Angelspawn20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Junglecat (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-11)
Angelspawn,

I agree that it sounds like your other stories will be quite usual for this site so please don't hesitate to share. I too have an item that follows me. A plastic coin which reads "Poohs Lucky Coin". It came with a pair of socks when I was 4. Silly, eh?

I also don't think that the lady in blue or the lady in white are angels. They sound like people who either have been or will be alive. You may have encountered *their* human spirits. I don't know what would make them cross the veil as you described. Perhaps there is some unusual miricle in your birth. I hope you will find out!
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-15)
This is in contrast with my dark lady. 😜

You should share more experiences. I would be keen to know them and here no one is going to think you are crazy because here many of us have experienced even more unbelievable incidents than yours.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-10)
Ahoy, Angelspawn.

If this is your guardian angel, then I'm guessing she's keeping tabs on you through that coin. I've never seen my guardian angel - I think - but I do know he/she is out there because things always seem to work out for me no matter how bad they get. Either that, or it's my optimistic belief (I'm an optimistic pessimist) that everything falls into place one way or another.

I do remember having a dream similar to yours; but I woke up feeling more "WTF?" than "OMG! 😊". It's not really a paranormal thing, so I won't post it here.

Smooth sailing,
Mazz
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-08)
Hi there Angelspawn,

There was a recent submission here from a member who also described a blue lady in his childhood. He only mentioned this briefly, but the similarities are very striking. Here it is
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=23399

Very intrigued about the coin following you. Can you remember the circumstances surrounding first time you found it? I've had the same happen with Tarot cards and many others have experienced this kind of thing with other objects.

Very interesting experiences, thanks for sharing.
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
Thank you for sharing your story!
Yes, sometime people would hardly believe you if you just bob up to them and talk about paranormal or supernatural stuff, I very well knows how that feels.
Even in some particular stories here some comments are hurtful but most of the time the story itself is problematic. Yours I think will be OK, I don't know, I have little experience, and that experience has already been shared. So far no hurtful comments, so I think mine passed the expectation here too (?)
Anyway, I have heard stories from my grandmother, whom lived a life as an Amazon Native that spirits of the passed ones could communicate with us through our dreams. Some dreams have a meaning to it (something like when you see a snake in your dream you will gain wealth), some are messages from a particular friends/relatives/families.
As I was reading your story, it seems so romantic lol
Do you know that lady? Does she look like a person around you?
But guess what; my friend told me his story about meeting the same girl in his dream, and guess what, that girl actually is his daughter now, coincidental (?)
So my opinion is that, that lady in your dream might be/ have been someone important to you.

Love from SĂŁo Paulo

E.Lynx
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
In here people do not make fun or dismiss other peoples stories unless there is good reason i.e someone making up a story for attention. Sad to say it happens too often.

Questions will be asked for clarification purposes and many in here will have excellent advice for you that come from their own personal experiences. We try to provide a safe place to share and learn.

Please feel free to share your experiences and then participate in the conversations. Knowledge is power and sharing is caring.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: