You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That Room At My Grandma's House

Real Ghost Stories

That Room At My Grandma's House

 

I have lived at my grandma's house for about 4 years. During those years, I have experienced a lot of unexplainable things.

We have a total of 6 rooms at the second floor of the house and one more bedroom at the ground floor only my grandparents can sleep. We lived there together with my parents and 2 cousins.

We have our own bedrooms but I am sharing mine with my younger sister. We used to turn off the lights before going to bed. And when the lights are off, you will not be seeing anything but darkness.

That night was just ordinary night. Never have I believed in ghosts until that night. I woke up at 2 or 3 in the morning feeling like something is on top of me. I wondered because we never get to sleep until the room is cold. I thought it might just be the comforter. But as I hovered through my body, I realized that I'm not under the comforter. I was scared then. I can't breathe normally. Like something is really on top of me. I opened my eyes but of course I didn't see anything. But I felt like someone or something was at the door. Sitting in front of it. I was feeling unease. I wanted to cry. Call my parents. But my grandmom will hear me and will scold me in the morning if I scream. All that was left to do was pray. So I prayed hard until that something on top of me disappeared and the one at the door as well. Then I searched for the comforter only to find that it's on the floor.

I can't remember how I was able to get back to sleep.

From then on, I experienced a lot more.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jigglepop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AliKing (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-28)
What you've experienced sounds a lot like sleep paralysis. This is when you're falling asleep or waking up. You're unable to move, speak or react. Also, you're very likely to hallucinate. I think you should research about sleep paralysis and see if you can relate 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: