You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: A Case Solved By Indian Paranormal Team

Real Ghost Stories

A Case Solved By Indian Paranormal Team

 

Team-Indian Paranormal Team

Lead Investigator (certified paranormal investigator and founder president of team) - Akshai Sthalekar

Team

(world's youngest) Certified Demonologist (Asst Head of spiritual Department) - Ankit Sharma

Spiritual department team and Scientific department team

Case and investigation -

A client claimed some paranormal activities at their residence. The IPT members went to investigate the place. The spiritual department member went in and investigated all the rooms, the upper floor and the balcony. They sensed the presence of a spirit in the upper flat of the building. The spirit was influencing the lower flat where the resident lived. The upper flat was empty and unsold for many years, subsequently, the IPT members stated it in their report along with some other minor issues like energy stagnation and the hot spots where the energies were found.

Later on, the scientific department went in. The scientific department used gadgets like EMF meter, also known as cell sensor Motion sensor, EVP recorders, Infrared thermometer along with cameras to get some apparitions. The IPT members got a spectacular class B-EVP in the recording. The data submitted by the spiritual and scientific department was verified and it was found that the reports written by both the departments were almost 95% identical. The motion sensors were activated at many places and they got tonnes of evidence and thus, the case was analysed, which brought IPT to a conclusion that as the place was haunted, it was affecting the residents.

Consequently, there it was necessary to perform a cleansing operation in that area and thus meditation was performed by the team members. As reported by the team, there were a lot of distractions that tried to interrupt the process. They sensed a very tainted smell spread into the surrounding but even under such dire circumstances, the team managed to get through with the cleansing and kept their focus intact. At the end, there was a pleasant shift in the ambiance of the place. They felt relief as the surroundings seemed much lighter and they didn't feel a looming pressure around them. In the final rung of the investigation, the team re-examined the place and to confirm the effects of the cleanse. It was concluded that the place wasn't haunted anymore.

It was one of the many houses we solved cases of!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ankitresearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-25)
Thank you everyone for Telling your opinions.
I want to conclude with this statement.
Indian paranormal team knows what they are dooing being a research organization.
Anyways thank you for your opinions.
Have a nice day.
Namaste.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
Ankitresearcher,

I can locate and read your teams web site. (Indianparanormal.com) I do not think that is the true question here... Me thinks the true question here is about the 'Certified Paranormal Researcher' title that the Founder of your team, and other members say they have. So here are my questions...

What is the name of the institution/school/on line certification site that granted these 'Certifications'?

What was the process those who have earned the 'Certification' went through to receive it. (Did they read certain materials, take some courses, take a final test?)

Just a couple of questions...

To me a 'title' like 'Certified Paranormal Researcher' holds about the same amount of water as saying 'Paranormal Expert'. But I am curious to know if there is a 'school' that is granting actual certifications so I can research it myself.

Respectfully,

Rook

(Puff...get the bus warmed up... 😘 😉)
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
I have searched it properly sir.
I am still standing with my previous statement that there is no such institution that provides such certification sir.
Your so called institution is a gang of self proclaimed peoples who are deceiving peoples with their funcky gadgets sir.
I am not interested in knowing your existence sir because our country is pretty used to with self proclaimed babas and institution like yours and they are well aware how to deal with it.
And as far as aquaring knowledge is concern, let me inform you that I have sufficient and passable knowledge in the revalent field and for that I don't need any colourful and glamorous certification sir.
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
Sushantkar - have a proper research sir!
You cannot get the institution unless and until you search!
Also, you saying it false will never change the truth!
Well now you know we do exist sir!
Indianparanormalteam.com
Have a visit sir!
Thank you!
The truth shall never change!
And have a study of some paranormal science before commenting or claiming such false claims!
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-01)
This entire thing is a bluff and nothing more. The certificate seems like false too.
There is no such institution in India who provides such courses as far as my knowledge is concern.

Regards
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Vivek - since the question isn't related to the story, can you email the query to me or Indian paranormal team you can email me at my mail Id which will be available on my profile or you can message me on Facebook or quora, or message Indian paranormal team so that we can discuss it further as it has lots of theory and lots of gadgets!

Thank you!
Waiting for your mail!
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Hi Ankit, Thank You for taking time and reading my story. Thanks for the advice also, I would like to ask if there is something we can easily recognized that the place is haunted or if not can we come to know that some souls are around us.
How can we face such situation?

God Bless All.
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Okay Randy, I agree with your point, we need more research on it!
So we end with the conclusion that we need more research to say that it's no longer haunted, presently we can only claim that it's no longer haunted the present time!
So I agree with Randy on this as he is more experienced!

Thank you Randy Sir!
I agree with you and will take care of it in my next submission!
Thank you!
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-10)
Ankit

I'm sorry but I have to disagree

By your own words you said (except when an external energy is brought in)
If there is an "except" then there can't be a "no way". The two are not compatible

A place can become haunted simply because a person who remembers it from life decides to visit and stay a while.
There are places that were not haunted at one point in time and then suddenly the first time happened. If it can happen the first time it can happen again.
My point is the paranormal is a field that we know very little about. One side has a set of rules we know almost nothing about. We don't understand what the other side can do. There simply isn't enough information
I think it can lead down many a wrong road to think we have concrete answers

I don't mean to bring up Hollywood paranormal again but how many times we see a TV show where someone proclaims a place is clear
It's lighter and smells better. Then after a while of laying dormant it starts all over again.
The other side can be undetected regardless of how many fancy gadgets try and detect them

In my opinion it would be more accurate to say that as of a certain point there is no detected anomalies and the place feels free of any paranormal activity at the moment. Hopefully it will stay that way

Just some things to think about
RANDY
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-05-10)
Vivek - sure, I will surely look into it!
Thank you!

Randy - As the place was totally cleansed there are no energies existing at that place!
So there are no chances of a haunting starting all over again!
Unless and until a door is opened to external energies, no energies will show up there, as we have cleaned the area not suppressed the energies!

So as the areas is cleared it very correct to say that the areas is no longer haunted at all and will never be in future (except some cases where a external energy is brought in by opening a door)

So nothing can start all over again at all!

No energies, no haunting! And no haunting even in future!

So I am already very accurate on it!
Thank you!
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-09)
Ankitresearcher

Please excuse my introduction of A kid in my previous post
The autocorrect did that and I didn't notice until
It published. Didn't want you to think I was calling you. A kid

RANDY
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-09)
A kid

Hello and welcome

May I ask how you "know" you solved the case and it is "no longer haunted"
Places can stay dormant for years with no detectable anomalies then all of a sudden something sets it off and the haunting starts all over again.

I think it may be more accurate to say that as of the current time there is no abnormal activity that we can detect.

Thanks
Randy
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-09)
HI AnkitResearcher, Your Name Reminds of Scientist doing Research. Its Good to have a Paranormal Team in India also India is Oldest Civilization in the World where many cultures and traditions had been originated as India being a Spiritual Nation of the World so it is obvious that we believe in God as well as Other Entities.

Its Good that Technology is collaboration with Ancient Knowledge for tracking ghost also I have a question it is regarding my personal experience if you see my profile I have posted a story "I Have Seen Myself" Can you please tell me that whether my experience was Mind Games or it was paranormal.

Please Reply also Keep Up the Good Work.

God Bless All.
L_Melb (220 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Hi Ankit, glad you decided to stick around and looking forward to any future experiences you may be able to share:)
L
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
AzraelX- I will look into it and will surely be able to bring bring a Concrete scientific evidence next time!
Thank you!
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
[at] Ankitresearcher

Well, I don't have much knowledge on anything, but I have passable knowledge on many things and I got skeptical brain, which I use in all moments of my day to day life.

How do you detect or measure Energy Stagnation using Devices?
I am Electrical Engineer with 23 years experience and I have never come across such term.

When I googled 'Energy Stagnation" all the top links lead to Qi Energy Stagnation, which is unattested because it has not been detected/classified.

Is the Energy Stagnation your teams detected same as the Qi Energy Stagnation?

Anything stated without evidence/proof remains fantasy. Simple!
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Sorry moderator, actually somebody deleted my account, so I have to sign in again!
I heartily apologize!
It was by mistake, I still want to be a part of site by having a account on it!
In my next submission, I will take care that I will have a Concrete
Presentable evidence!
That's all!
We will work on all ye suggestions given!
Thank you!

And yeah, English is still the major spoken language in India!
All mu degree and certificates except the field of paranormal science are also in English!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Ankitresearcher: Quitting the site and then signing up again? What good did that mess do you? 😆
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Greetings, again, Ankit; thank you very much for the clarification of your certification.

Having been busy at work, I've not yet responded. I STRONGLY suspect that some of the YGS questions may have been generated by simple miscommunications in word choice, both by the individuals and by you, too.

Your certification is through the team you joined, IPT, led by Akshai Sthalekar, who founded the group in 2013. I'll admit I asked because I was skeptical, so I used the response you posted, and some of the responses you posted for other YGSers, to do a little digging. "Akshai Sthalekar is a Certified Paranormal Investigator, a well-known spiritual healer and also a well known psychic and under his leadership Indian Paranormal Team has solved cases not only at regional and national level but also at international level." -paisawapas.com

Akshai Sthalekar of the Indian Paranormal Team has been paying for the website's domain name since 2014, using his own gmail address and a location in Kothrud (a suburb of Pune) for the last three YEARS. Also, he's paid up through July of *NEXT* year. I think NO ONE would go to those lengths to create a fictional background to submit a deceitful narrative to YGS; it would be absurd. This information lends some credence to your account. However, all that means is that WITHIN the IPT group, your certification indicates your status and education; it does not necessarily apply to your knowledge base or your status **outside** the group

IPT's webpage asserts that is also part of "The Secret Society of the Paranormal" who have their own Facebook page, making them surprisingly blasé about secrecy for a Secret Society; the only attempt at secrecy is that it is a "Closed Group." That page has not been updated since September 20th of 2026. There's a different group who list themselves as "The Secret Society" with the addendum " (Paranormal Investigators) " for clarification: did you mean that group? I think, in your haste to explain, you may skipped over the parentheses, causing more confusion instead of clarification.

I'm a more cautious about the "European Paranormal Activity Society" as two of the other groups are dedicated "Bigfoot" hunters, which seems alarmingly specific (there's at least one such group in "The Secret Society of the Paranormal" too). I'd understand "Cryptid Hunters" being a part of the group, as there are multiple species of insects, mammals, fish, amphibian, and birds discovered within each decade. For example, on April 10th (that's 27 days ago!) a student researchers in Angola identified a new PRIMATE: cnn.com/2017/04/10/africa/inside-africa-angolan-new-species-dwarf-galago. That's one tiny, endangered creature, easily overlooked in the forest canopy. However, in 2014, researchers in Siem Reap Province of Cambodia discovered a species of COW thought to have died out in that region; the "banteng" was photographed by scientists' trap cameras. Cryptid research (examining or debunking the existence of unknown creatures) makes sense to me --even if it is stretching the definition of "paranormal" a little-- but two groups hunting one specific species is a bit odd, as they are looking for a Biological Species, *not* a supernatural event, phenomenon, or entity.

Your certification award is written in English; is this normal in India? I only ask because Britain relinquished any claims to your homeland in 1947.

The document states that it has been "Awarded to Ankit Sharma For Completion of Demonology and has been duly elevated to Demonologist" (there's no terminal punctuation on the document). As your name appears on the certification as the *recipient* of the award, that makes your name the Direct Object; the conjunction, therefore, pairs the subsequent verb phrase "has been duly elevated" (the adverb splits the verb phrase) with the previous verb, "Awarded," making the document a Demonologist, not you! This can be resolved by replacing the unwieldy verb phrase with the word "elevating" and the pronoun "him" in their place.

By the way, "as on" is incorrect, as it means "similar to." "On" is correct for the exact date, or "as of" meaning "occurring at that point in time and continuing to the present."

I have no idea of your philosophical or religious background (that's your business, not mine) and I appreciate that you've gone to great lengths to establish that your group uses scientific data in addition to human senses and extra-sensory perception. However, stating that one is a "Western" method and the other is "Eastern" does a grave injustice to both: It would be best if *everyone* who experiences a paranormal event could use data-gathering equipment to monitor the environment, but "paranormal" events seldom follow a predictable schedule. The second best method, as we see regularly on this website, is for people to write down each experience for scrutiny to verify or to deny the validity of those paranormal experiences.

Your later statement in response to BeautInside, "there is a proper course, proper exam and proper testing of all things before one becomes a demonologist..." How often does your group encounter demons? I've learned --partly through Manafon's investigative postings on YGS-- that hauntings by spirits (individual people, nature spirits, etc.) are more common than legitimate demonic activity. Do you exorcise supernaturally-inhabited buildings and locations, possessed individuals, or both? What readings do you take to monitor a possession (for example) or to evaluate the success of an exorcism?

I appreciate your returning to the narrative & comments, as I could tell you were beginning to feel irritated at having to explain yourself *after* you'd provided the EVP link. I teach in a High School, and I have to repeat simple instructions at least once a day: "Open your notes to last week's grammar lesson..." Three minutes later, "Mr. Biblio, which notes am I looking for?" Apparently, saying "Grammar" through gritted teeth sounds more like: "Grrrrrrrmmmmmmmnnnngggggg."

I am curious about the article written about IPT on "Tenfizz," as it contains exactly the same narrative as the one you submitted to YGS (tenfizz.com/when-science-works-with-spirituality). It seemed a little odd that you've written one extensive article for "Tenfizz," then submitted the excerpt from it here on YGS. TenFizz, by the way, credits the information to "Apoorva Shetty, on Tuesday March 28th, 2017" and ends with "BY Ankit Sharma," but gives autobiographical data for Apoorva Shetty. Perhaps you would be kind and clarify this?

Thanks,
-Biblio.

On a lighter note, I love the comment that "any certified paranormal investigator" will know what a 'Class B' EVP is. I can see the line of people in an overcrowded waiting room, with one annoyed-looking government employee sitting behind a desk, endlessly explaining "You need to fill out form 4R. Please indicate 'Renewal of License' on line 12. Once you've completed the form, you need to fill this plastic container with ectoplasm, orbs, disembodied voices, or etheric disturbances. Next?"
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
I hear you Rook. I'm sure ghosts and even demons have an opinion on certified experts. 😉

Ankitresearcher, this site has a few paranormal investigators and their submissions manage to sate curiosity while maintaining privacy of the clients.
The great investigators are those who constantly seek knowledge. The ones who posture about with labels generally aren't well informed.

Take this as constructive criticism. Paranormal research is a great thing, it's not a competition.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
I can't sit by and let this continue without saying something... I just can't.

Here is the PLAIN, SIMPLE, AS BASIC AS YOU CAN GET, definition of a word that has been used MANY, MANY times in this discussion... It starts with a base word... Ready for it, here it comes, direct from Merriam-Webster

Demonology: noun | de·mon·ol·o·gy |ˌdē-mə-ˈnä-lə-jē

Definition of demonology:

1: the study of demons or evil spirits

2: belief in demons, a doctrine of evil spirits

3: a catalog of enemies

So if that is what DEMONOLOGY is then a DEMONOLOGIST is SOMEONE who studies any or ALL of those 3 things...

One does not need a CERTIFICATION to pick up a book and LEARN.

Somewhere/when along the line, as Paranormal Investigations grew popular Demonology/ist ADDED EXORCISM as something they 'DO' as EXPERTS... The two most 'popular' individuals I can think of being THE WARRENS...

So saying your 'certified' to study demons or evil spirits dos not impress me at all... Anybody who is interested in the topic is 'certified' to do that, all they have to do is find the right book (s) and start reading.

I myself have 38 YEARS of experiences, interest and study concerning spirits, demons and the paranormal and yet I do not consider myself an EXPERT... The field is still too divided on just what is causing the 'effects/experiences' for anyone to say for certain what's happening.

So...I guess what I am saying is I am not 'too big' on individuals who say they are Certified and or Experts when it comes to all things paranormal.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Respectfully,

Rook
Ankitresearcher (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Valkricry - Thank you for the suggestions, will surely keep each and every suggestion in mind before my next submission, thanks you for suggestions!
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Ankit,
It's a bit difficult to ask questions about the case you posted, when your answer is always, " We don't have the permission to share the evidences, privacy protection you know!" Don't get me wrong, I do understand and respect that, BUT there are ways to share without giving away the identities of your clients, and giving us a clearer picture.
For instance you begin with:"A client claimed some paranormal activities at their residence." You could expand upon that, by simply stating the activities they believed were paranormal, like hearing someone walking in the vacant 2nd floor, items moving by themselves, things of that ilk.
You state you have 'tons of evidence', and while you may not be able to share footage, pictures, or anything that may flag out your clients identity or location, you could still give examples. Such as "We witnessed the apparition of an old man", or "We too heard the heavy foot steps", or "on one particular EVP we distinctly heard the moving of chairs, when no furniture was being moved." (By the way - I may not be "certified' nor 'professional' in anything when it comes to the paranormal, but even I know that there are 3 classes of EVP as well as a 4th termed AVP.) It would have been helpful if you had stated you had gotten permission to share this Class B EVP (which after listening yet again to it, I would have ranked a C at best, simply because without any back ground how am I to know the sound wasn't accidentally caused by someone in the room?) Now, if you had stated "...you can hear a low sound that was ruled out as having come from any source in the room," along with the link, my take may have been different.
These are points you may want to take into consideration when making your next submission.
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
An advice to Azraelx and others who will be commenting,

DON'T ASSUME THINGS!

I never said Akshai Sthalekar was certified from Indian paranormal team.

He was CERTIFIED EVEN BEFORE INDIAN PARANORMAL TEAM WAS FORMED AND INDIAN PARANORMAL TEAM ACADEMY WAS ESTABLISHED.

It hurts lot to see how people who have no certification no professionalism in it doesn't understand the things and try to make a fool out of all!

Also,ask about the case I have posted any other things can be asked on email or messages.

Thank you for clarification beautinside, I also always say we are all learning and no one is expert!
Thank you!
Ankitresearcher (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
AzraelX - nope Akshai Sthalekar isn't certified from Indian paranormal team Academy,
Lol
Come on we aren't fools.
He is certified from another organization,
For details of his certification contact him on fb or message Indian paranormal teams page or email at the email ID given on the website of Indian paranormal team mentioned in comments,

Also, Sarbajeet Mohanty WAS the world's youngest, check the dates of post you read Sir,
I AM the world's youngest certified demonologist now, I AM YOUNGER THAN HIM.

Sarbajeet has founded a team of himself recently second half of 2016 and he isn't a member of Indian paranormal team now!

Also, the psychics reported it as the upper flat was unsold for years and nobody lived there so it was locked, we has no excess to it but we checked the lobby around the upper flat and got many scientific evidences like motion sensor tripping and some communication with emf meter was also done over there!

Energy stagnation was detected by psychic department and there were no intelligent energy signs the but a Erie feeling which even non psychics can feel, so we concluded it as a energy stagnation!

I need to show the evidences to show similarity, but I m very sorry you privacy policy doesn't let me show the evidences so that's the answer of your last question,
The evp was well tested by the senior members as I didn't test it myself so I am unable to tell the settings!
But we took total care that no electrical appliances or electrical equipment was causing any noise, coz we made shut all the electrical equipment and we did a solo recording of evp, we had ample amount of time so we did shut everything down so that nothing influence our evp same was done for emf meter and motion sensor evidences too.
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
You claim that Akshai Sthalekar & you, Ankit Sharma are certified by "The Indian Paranormal Team Academy".

On the website of The Indian paranorml Team was founded by Akshai Sthalekar in 2013.

Sounds like you folks certified yourself...

Ankit, is your name Sarabjeet Mohanty? Because in one link I found that Sarabjeet instead of you was named as "the world's youngest demonlogist" and he is/was a member of 'The Indian Paranormal Team"?

Coming to the "Haunting"

You say that "They sensed the presence of a spirit in the upper flat of the building."

How did your team sense it? Did you sense with some sort of ESP kindish of sense or did you use any devices/equipment to sense the presence of the spirit?

What are the tools with which you detected "energy stagnation" and "hot spots" in the upper flat?

What Allowances do you give to background static and noises generated by Electronic & Electric Equipment/Appliances in the "spectacular class B-EVP" Recording?

Care to shed some light on the similarities that ere found in the reports generated by the spiritual and scientific departments?
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Hi Ankit,

As for me, I don't doubt your ability. Actually, the lack of sustainable proof-that you are not allowed to share due to some kind of privacy agreement- that's what made me give a step back.

I can't hear nothing that makes me firmly believe that there is something paranormal about your evp (I am not dismissing your account), but as you said if this a class b evp- forgive my ignorance but didn't even know it existed- it might not be clear. But once again, if you can't present solid proof, and even though it is hard to find solid proof in paranormal, I will dare to advise you not to share. Although it might be true, it will leave us with more doubts than facts.

I have a saying which goes something like this in English: Life is about learning. You might have 20 or more years of experience but you will have to keep learning. Otherwise something is very wrong.

Don't take other people's insight as jealousy because it is in our nature to have different opinions. And that is it; nothing more than that.

I'd like to hear more from your experiences, and if you decide to share them with us I would like to ask you to provide us more details.

Blessings. 😊
shobha (35 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Oh, I forgot Derek Acorah... And Sam his spirit guide. This guy used to be a part of a British TV show, Most Haunted.
shobha (35 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Do you know Gaurav Tiwari? Also, have you heard of a guy called Chip Coffey a self-proclaimed psychic from Elmira, New York? Just curious, that's all!
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-06)
Personally, I believe that this really happened and I know I am in no way able to go through investigations of this kind. However, I would have appreciated some further detail - annoying, yes 😕
I would enjoy any other experiences you may be able to share (seeing as I am as open to the paranormal as a brick!) thanks, L

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: