You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Things Happening In Our House

Real Ghost Stories

Things Happening In Our House

 

I'm here to get further information about the stuff that's been happening since last year or so. Last summer, I went to my room. I wasn't really paying attention to anything, but then I saw a weird grey shadow (?) around half a meter away from me and it jumped at me and then just disappeared. Few days later, I saw a see-through figure going across the road.

Today, I was laying on my bed and from the shelves where clothes are stacked up, a belt fell down without anyone touching it. There wasn't any possibility it could fall as it was tucked almost at the back of the shelf. I also heard it move once or twice while it was on the ground.

I was talking about my granddad, that passed away when I was 3, few minutes before and I was wondering if it has any relation?

Also, my dad keeps his grandma's ashes in the storage room that is next to my room. Mum said she sometimes heard stairs creaking while no dog was home. We didn't have a cat at that time either. Around a month or two, mum said she saw a shadow go away from my little sister's bed at night and my sister got scared and asked if she can sleep in mum's bed. Things similar to that were happening since my sister's birth.

It keeps scaring me, are there any things I can do? I don't feel threatened or anything, but these things keep happening at random times and I get a mini heart attack... I'd be happy for any information or help. I can't buy anything in this regard either, so please try not to recommend anything including money. Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicole2797, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-25)
Hello Nicole2797, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing your experiences. If you are not feeling threatened, then there is no need to worry. Perhaps something is making its presence felt. It could be that you can speak to it and say that you acknowledge its presence, in a respectful manner and that you or your siblings should not be startled by its presence. If it doesn't work, then definitely, you can come back to us so that we shall be in a position to suggest something more to cleanse the house. But, now that you said that you didn't feel threatened, I have suggested this.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Unexplained (2 stories) (122 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-24)
Hi Nicole2797, this is just a suggestion and may not apply to your situation.

Did either of your grandparents believe in God?

If they had a religion, and were affiliated with a particular place of worship (church, mosque, etc.); you could ask a member of the clergy (eg. Priest) to come around and give a prayer for the dead and bless the house. I'm not sure if the clergy charge for such a service in your country, but as far as I know, if either of your grandparents were believers then a visit from the clergy might be given freely.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: