You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Boredom Turned To Horror

Real Ghost Stories

Boredom Turned To Horror

 

This is just a short experience I had at about seventeen. A group of four friends and I were sitting at my house bored out of our minds. My buddy Joey (not his real name) was literally banging his head against a wall out of boredom. Tommy (not his real name) was reading a book he brought, his sister Alexis (not her real name) was teasing my dog with a flashlight. Henry (not his real name) had his ear buds blaring. Finally my friend Annie (not her real name) was on my laptop looking for something that might be fun.

Annie came across a story a few guys had posted on a ghost website about an abandoned local farm. They posted how they went exploring the farm and got the hell scared out of them by a black figure. Annie is into the paranormal and asked if we wanted to investigate it. I said," Sure better then sitting around waiting for my dog to bite Alexis for teasing him." The others agreed we hopped in my truck. It's a single cab three seats, the girls road in the cab with me while Henry Joey and Tommy rode in the truck bed.

I didn't believe in ghost if someone told me they saw a ghost I would have said stop watching Scooby Doo. Annie told me how to get there with the directions the guys posted on the ghost site. When we arrived we all hopped out and walked up to the gate. We hopped the gate and started talking bout where to go. We agreed to split up. Tommy and Joey were with Alexis they went to the old barn, while Annie was with Henry and I, we went in the old two story farm house.

I looked in the upstairs window all the glass looked like it'd been smashed out of the windows. The house a wrecked it looked like who ever lived there had been a hoarder. While Henry, Annie and I were exploring we heard what sounded like footsteps up stairs. We were intrigued so we took off up stairs. When we got the second floor was empty. While walking down the stairs I felt someone push me. I was mad my right shoulder was cut thanks to the old wood steps and I had twisted my ankle. I asked Annie and Henry, " What the f@@@ guys you trying to kill me?!" Annie said she and Henry were in the bedroom to the right looking through some of the old junk when they heard me scream they came running. Henry helped me up and we were about to leave when we heard something slam hard in the kitchen.

We went in and saw a tool box we had seen on the table on the floor with various tools around it. Henry said no way in hell that tool box had a damn pad lock on it. We all looked around the lock was on the table now beside where the tool box use to be. Henry tried to get in the tool box earlier but the lock prevented him.

We heard footsteps upstairs again. Annie said. Screw, this and ran out along with Henry while I hobbled out. (The jerks left me behind).

When we were out of the house we saw Alexis, Tommy, and Joey, they were panting out of breathe and looked terrified. We asked what happened. Alexis said she they saw a black figure with red eyes and it charged them.

We all heard a loud snarl like a big dog and we took off towards my truck on the way there, I said stop look. In one of the upstairs window we saw two glowing eyes go from the middle of the window to the top then they separated one went left one went right. We all hopped the fence and I peeled out of they as fast as I could.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkSerpent, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aisyah1987 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-11)
It could be Demon or a Jin whom was annoyed that his " house " was disturbed. I'm just glad nothing happened to you guys. Stay safe!
Argette (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-11)
Hmm. Just not sure about this one.

Red-eyed creatures send up red flags for me.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-09)
DarkSerpent: could you share the link to that story, please?

Oh... There's a fence in this story...sweet!
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-09)
DarkSerpent - Really? If this actually happened, lesson learned. Don't trespass.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: