You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Rare Sighting

Real Ghost Stories

A Rare Sighting

 

On the night of the final exam of 3rd semester in engineering college this incident occurred.

I studied chemical engineering in a college situated in Nadiad, Gujarat.

After 4 gruelling days of giving exams, it was the night of final exams where my group of friends decided to study until 3 A.M. And then get some snacks and then sleep around 4 A.M. Exam was scheduled for 11 A.M. That day. Being engineering students​ we were used to this type of routine and our "biological clocks" were adjusted accordingly. Hence I was full aware of my surroundings at the time of this happening.

The place where we used to go to have snacks was 8 to 9 kilometres far from our hostel and we used to ply that road by motorcycles. Also to mention that the road through which we had to go had a patch of thick trees and was dimly lit.

At 3.15 A.M. We set out for the destination and had snacks and one heck of a time. Although while returning from the shop to hostel, I had a strange feeling of sadness all over me and just a persistent thought to stop in a particular patch. I didn't stop there and suddenly thoughts of death and darkness took over me but I shrugged it off and went to my hostel and slept.

After finishing exam that day we went to Anand to celebrate which is around 20 kilometres from hostel. Mind you it was 3 P.M. And I had my girlfriend at the pillion seat and just as I was nearing the patch, I started having goosebumps and then I saw a white smoky figure besides a tree.

I was shell shocked and couldn't utter a single word until I reached Anand and then I blurted it all to my girlfriend. She being practical, offered some explanations but I am sure that I saw the thing.

Nothing happened afterwards but it still is fresh in my mind.

Other hauntings by harry1lynn

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, harry1lynn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

harry1lynn (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-18)
Thank you sid926, sheetal, sushantkar for your comments. 😀
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-18)
Here I would like to echo the same as forthsaid by L_Melb... Following a hectic schedule and in stressed condition things in a given situation may appear differently.
Love to hear that all is well. Waiting for your next post.

Regards
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-18)
Indeed a spooky experience. I am no expert just putting this comment to tell that I enjoyed your story.
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-16)
Interesting story... Would love to hear about your next experience...

Sid926 😁
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-12)
Well, at least I'm glad that after all your hard work you have found yourself a good position and life is going well for you now 😊
Let us know what else happened when you're ready to share, thanks again, L
harry1lynn (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-11)
+L_Melb
Thank you for the appreciation 😁
Yes it gives me chills but I am not afraid of what happened...
Regarding the stress part, I think it is very normal for us to be handling those but I am a human.
And the exams were okay, I barely passed. But it was 3 years back and now I have a good job. So it's all well.
Though I have one more eperience. I would want to share it soon.
L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-10-09)
Very interesting harry1lynn
I appreciate how you've explained your experience, it sounds believable and I think you did see something.
The one thing I'd like to ask though is if you believe the odd sleep times, fatigue and stress from the exams may have caused you to have a strange "vision"?
I know when lacking proper sleep and being stressed I have had to take a second look at things!
Either way, it does give you a shock! Thanks and hope the exams went well 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: