You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Sightings And Ouija Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Sightings And Ouija Experience

 

This took place during the summer of 2014. I know what I saw was real. The first sighting I had was in my living room. Across the room from me was a boy. I didn't know who he was. I stared at him never moving a muscle. Then as soon as I saw him he disappeared right in front of my eyes. After he disappeared I had this feeling of him still being there. I still recall what he was wearing. A white shirt with khaki pants. His hair was black. His skin white.

After that a few days later I saw a black mass that was as tall as a 12 year old child go from the hallway to the back door. I was just coming out of the kitchen when I saw this. I thought it was my little sister. When I was able to look at the back door. Both doors were closed and locked. I turned to the hallway to see my sister come out. I stood there for a few seconds then brushed it off.

Another experience was I was again in the kitchen. I am terrified of thunder. We had a freezer that I had jumped onto when I heard a thunder clap. I looked out into the dinning room which lead to the back door, hallway, and living room. A clothes basket was on the floor close to the kitchen door. When I looked at the clothes basket I saw a black ball of mass move from the left side of it to the right side and disappear.

There were two occasions that I heard voices. Both times I was blasting my music as I always do. The first was when I heard my grandmother's voice. I couldn't understand what she said. I went and found her. I asked her if she had said something to me. She replied that she had not. The second time was again in the living room blasting my music. I had a iPod shuffle at the time. I heard my sisters voice calling my name. I opened my eyes and looked around. I answered "Yeah sis?" There was no reply. So I went to look for my sister. I went down the hallway to the very end and entered our room on the left. She was on our bed. I asked her "did you call my name?" She answered "No I did not."

My ouija experience was over the phone. I was talking to my friend and her neighbor. Her neighbor brought out an ouija board. We began to play it. We asked "Is anyone her with us?" It went to yes. We asked "What is your name?" It spelt out Z.O.Z.O. When they told me this I hung up. Bad mistake. After that I felt an evil pressence with me. It followed me where ever I went. I knew it was ZOZO. After some time I finally got rid of him.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RazersharpShadow191, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-23)
I believe this story as much as I would believe an online psychic reading.
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-14)
Hello Everyone,

I need a help here, can Ouija be done on a phone? Because as far as my knowledge goes you can only do it in person placing the board in front of you in a dark room with candles lit. Am I right? Have I missed anything?

Please help... I am confused after this story... 😕
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-13)
RazersharpShadow191, the first part of your story is fine, I believe it was paranormal. But the last two parts I'm not so sure about. I hear my name called all the time (at least I think I do), I'm not saying this is "normal" but I don't think it's paranormal. But when you start hearing full sentences and stuff like that, that's where you start questioning and paying attention.
Now, the ouija experience,...over the phone 😕. I'm not going to jump to conclusions and call it fake, but how do you know that it wasn't a prank and that your weren't really feeling that way because you were worried or scared. You only listened over the phone and you weren't in the same room as the board, you didn't touch it, I don't see how it could attach to you.
RazersharpShadow191 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
Okay. The ball of mass was black. There was no way it was caused by anything. It was like a ball but like a flower blooming because it ad waves on the edge. It moved across the basket like it was heading somewhere.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
Ohh, "Zozo." I misunderstood that one; I've been avoiding circus clowns unnecessarily. Thanks for clearing it up, Rook.

Tweed, not knowing what someone is talking about can be more of a relief than understanding; I suppose that goes for the mischievous dead, too.

Razer, your capacity to see these "masses" intrigues me because initial experience was a full-bodied apparition (frankly, a more established state of being than amorphous masses). I saw three surreal/intangible objects in my early teens, so I'm curious about what you saw. The odd nature of the "black ball" mass you mentioned needs a little more description: was this mass rolling, levitating, or simply moving without any apparent spinning? Could you determine its shape because of the difference in light and shadows on its surface? Did it cast a shadow? Was this an apparently-perfect sphere, or just a "mostly round" object? Did it emit any sound, did it appear to absorb the light, or did its movement within/through the laundry basket interact with any of the basket's surfaces?

Thanks for clarifying,

-Biblio
RazersharpShadow191 (1 stories) (13 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
So I have read all your comments. I am not really sure how I was able to use the Oujia Board over the phone. I just did. I felt as if I was there personally touching the board. That was the first and only time I'm ever using a Oujia Board. I was younger and inexperienced.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-10)
Razor
Arghh, I don't know how many people on this site or in person I have told DO NOT USE a OUIJA board. Nothing good ever comes from using it and you CAN get hurt mostly mentally in the end.
I have mentioned here before that I used to do the Ouija board but only I hand my fingers on the planchette and answering questions. The questions were not said aloud. One day at a party they pulled out the board and another person put his fingers on with mine and I felt him pushing it so I told him hands off. I told the other guy to think his question again and I spelled out knee surgery. He got upset because unbeknownst to me he was told he probably needed the surgery. After he had the surgery he had to be put in a mental hospital because of a breakdown. After he got out my he and my friend and her boyfriend were going out to celebrate and my idiot friend told him she would call me for a double date. He freaked out and told her to keep that witch (me) away from him and got so bad he had to go back into the mental hospital for a few weeks. I never saw him again because I stayed away from my friends house if he was going to be there.
You also never know what is going to come through on the board. I never used it again because #1 I never needed to #2 I never wanted to freak anyone out again.
For those who have read that story before I apologize but it is the best example I have for NOT using the OUIJA board.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Oh,no! It's not even summer break and the teens are already submitting their failed English essays to YGS. 😢
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
'Used a ouija board moment'...? Someone's been up late partying. I meant to say 'Had a oiuja board moment'.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Oh jeesh Zozo really?

Gotta confess I've just been reading about Zozo or ZOZO however you're supposed to type it.
I used a ouija board moment like this when I was about 15 and got a Zozo. But I had no idea about Zozo until about half an hour ago when I read this story and Rook's comment.
So the dingbat who contacted me was trying to scare me with some urban legend crap, hilarious. I knew it wasn't his real name, call it gut instinct.
I found out his real name through meditation, he threw a tantrum and left me alone after that.
I still remember his stupid punchable face. Urgh teenage poltergeist experiences are the pits.

Razor, sorry I don't have anything substantial to add and thanks for sharing this. For you have just taught me something I was clueless about.

Just want to back up something Rook said quickly about audio matrixing. This happens to me a lot, just play back the part in the song where you heard a voice. I can always pin point the source for this illusion on playback. Makes things a lot less scary.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Razor,

I see you are a teenager so let's examine the posiblities that brings...

2014: Sighting of a BOY in your living room. And the Black Mass about the size of a 12 year old child a few days later; This is perhaps due to your thrid eye... Sixth sense opening up during puberty... Puberty brings many changes to our bodies as we grow older and our bodies and minds mature... In some cases ablities we had 'close off' or weaken or they can 'turn on' and allow individuals to 'see, feel and/or hear' things from the 'spirit world'. Many times Puberty leads to Poltergiest Activity... In your case its possible that your 'senses awakened'.

The 'black ball' you saw during the Thunder Storm MAY have been another manifestation of the Child Spirit OR perhaps it was 'Ball Lightning'...was it completely 'black' or did it have any sort of color in or around it?

With you saying that you were 'blasting music' both times you heard voices it is my opinion it was 'audio matrixing' and had nothing to do with spirits or the paranormal (just my opinion).

I have been intrested in the Paranormal for a very long time but this is a first for me...

Oujia by Phone?!? Really? Then of course there is ZOZO the Oujia Board Demon... Who managed to make a connection with you over the phone and begin oppressing you. Do I have all the details right?

The ZOZO 'craze' really took flight when Darren Evens published his 'findings' in the mid to late 1990's. His research (which I have read and studied) did not convince me that there is 'such a thing' as ZOZO. Much of the time I felt he was 'reaching' to make connections so that his ZOZO would have a 'documented History'. I am not saying he did not experience something truly evil... But it wasn't until his 'report (s) ' that 'ZOZO' became a phemonenom (sp?). I now feel that for many ZOZO is a 'spirit' trying to scare individuals by 'name dropping'...anyone who has read, heard of, seen a movie or video about ZOZO and then gone on the use a Oujia Board have the 'idea' of the 'ZOZO' demon in their thoughts and a contacted spirit can use that to scare the 'crap' out of them.

Are there 'Demonic' names that sound like 'ZOZO or that ZOZO could be the 'short form' or 'nickname' for? Sure... Demons and Evil Spirits have been a part of every cultures folklore for Time Immemorial. But that does not for a Ouija Board Demon Make.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I DO NOT believe in a single 'ZOZO Oujia Board Demon'. I do believe there are BAD things out there and they well use ANY MEANS to scare, frighten or otherwise cause negitive things to happen around us and if calling itself ZOZO forwards that effort then they use it.

One last thing...

Razor can you please explain how you used a Oujia Board over the Phone?

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: