You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unloved One

Real Ghost Stories

The Unloved One

 

In 1989 I used to live in a huge house that had four stories to it and it had ten rooms in it. One night, after my twentieth birthday, we were cleaning up after most of the guests were gone. I really had to go and change my white dress, so I went to my room and there, on my bed, sat a young man of about twenty two years of age. His eyes were very sad and he had a letter in his hand. I got scared but I couldn't scream so he got up and walked up to me like he knew me. He had really blue eyes and he was pale. He showed me the letter he was holding and it had my name in it, but it was written about twenty years earlier. I got really scared and opened my mouth to speak, but then he said "I thought you loved me? Why did you have to write to a man that left you and got married to another woman.?" Then he walked right through the wall into the next room. That's when I could move and talk, but I was so shocked at what happened and I was sure that no one would believe me.

So I did some research on the history on the house. I found out that the lady was named Tammy and she rejected the hand of Jack Lewis. He loved her very much but she never gave him the chance to show her how much love he had for her. After that day, he came to me every night to tell me how much he loved me. I don't get scared anymore and I fall asleep to his voice. Now I am married to a Jack Larry and he looks exactly like the ghost. Now he doesn't come to me anymore.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
dang that really cool if its true. I'm a huge believer in reincarnation so I'll believe this.
Bloodless (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
I am a very strong believer in reincarnation and feel that you have made a lost spirit in a new body infinitely happy. ❤
newport3783 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
a lost love finally reunited in another life another form but same first name... I think this is fate and I'm happy you guys are happy... When a person loses their loved one they can come back for them... Somehow someway if it is meant to be it will happen... That's why the ghost stopped coming because he finally found you
old_ky_home1047 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
did the letter just say your name? Or was it actually a letter & the dead tammy signed it? Sorry I was just wondering.

❤ always
Old_ky_home1047
contessa (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
hmm... Really? I want to believe it but its soo hard to believe... 😕 It's sounds like its just made up. But hey, who am I to say that. Maybe it is true. 😕
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
hmmmm. A lot of coincedences in this story. Very strange. Did you ever talk to hi? Did you ever tell him that you were not the tammy he was looking for?

God Bless!
Erin T (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Heh you never know maybe she had a past life as Tammy. Could explain why he was telling her he loved her etc
Addison (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Sounds to me like someone is watching too many Lifetime movies. While reading these stories I try to be openminded, but most of the time you can spot a story that is just someones fantasy.
Lauren (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-18)
I think that's very scary. I'm only eleven, but I enjoy ghost stories. I would definetly be freaked out if that happened to me. If you have anymore stories that freak people out send some to me at lrngirlgamer11 [at] aol.com. Thanks!
olesya (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-14)
it sounds very interesting and its scary to have something happen like that
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-13)
I posted this story but I have to admit I'm rather skeptical. Sounds a lot like a chick flick. But then again, it's not always easy to tell.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: