You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Entity Or An Intruder?

Real Ghost Stories

Entity Or An Intruder?

 

I'm posting this story as of today's date (May 7, 2018) and this incident just happened yesterday not with me but with my mom. As I always sleep late at night but that night, I was somehow dead tired and slept like a log around 10 pm. My house is 3 storey and all of us stay at 3rd floor. The ground floor is a restaurant and the 2nd floor is rented by a 3 people family.

If I have to share history of my area then there are lots of suicidal activities that have happened. Even my friend killed himself: (I was in college taking my classes and when I came back I didn't get a chance to see his face for the last time, which still breaks my heart. He was one of my childhood friends and you can imagine it by yourself, how it feels to let go someone without seeing for the last time. He was more like a brother to me as well.)

After that my neighbours started killing themselves. First happened with my friend, he was another one we barely know each other. After 3 months, Second suicide was by my neighbour uncle, he poisoned himself to death. 3rd was another he too poisoned. 4th my friend which I told you in detail. He hanged himself, and last one was neighbour brother he too died in a same way like others. Year 2015 was the worst year for me. Same year our country was hit by earthquake left hence everyone heart broken and same year I lost so many people around me.

I'm sorry, I took my story way too far from the actual incident. I opened about it all because who knows it could be related to what has happened with my mom yesterday. Without saying much I guess I should continue my mom's incident. She woke up at around 1 am to go to bathroom. There's one long corridor which leads to one vacant room and besides there's our bathroom. You just count to 10 and there you go. As my mom started walking straight towards bathroom she first heard footsteps leading downwards our staircase. She is not that scared of such activities. There's railing along with corridor, that's for safety so that no one would fall. My mom inclined to see what was that and remind you our house is well lit at night, I mean we leave lights on outside of our room. She saw a man but only his back who was the reason of those footsteps. She kept watching him and then the man turned off the lights and after that he was nowhere to be seen, he just vanished. My mother did not paid much attention to it and after finishing her job she came back and slept.

Next day mom shared this incident with me and my sister. My sister is kind of scared with these kind of stuffs so she reconciled the incident saying it was a ghost. I too was sceptic but without investigating further, I never accept these incident as a paranormal or ghostly. So I asked those people who stay on the 2nd floor and they said no as they were all asleep.

So that's it now I'm scared to sleep alone in my own room. I'm too sensitive to paranormal stuffs but I barely encounter anything ghostly. I was once said that no ghost can touch me or wander around me, I don't even know why? My uncle (Mom's elder sister and her husband) used to say this to me because he reads everyone and even his reading are accurate everytime. Sadly, my mom's sister and her husband never had any children. He loves me a lot or more like loved me but unfortunately, I too lost him last month. He died at young age 😖.

I have many shadowy encounters which I think i'll post later so that some expert readers would help me find out the exact reason of these incident. Thank you all for reading this. This is my first post. I know it's annoyingly long to read but I have no idea how to write. Though, I'm an active visitor of this site and being honest it's my #1 site <3. English is my second language, so I'm sorry for my grammatical error. 🙏 Namaste:).

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dipeshbasnet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jellyjally (1 stories) (10 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-25)
Hi, fellow Nepali here. Sorry, I'm probably too late but thought I'd comment on your experience. Has anything else creepy/ unexplainable happened after this? If so what happened? Also, maybe try putting bowls of salt beside doors and windows. I heard that it helps ward spirits away. Mero grandmom le bhaniseko thiyo. I live in the States now but I used to live in a very remote village area in Bhaktapur. Back then, there was this "tarsaune" thing/ghost/entity that would scream really loud and run around the streets at night. It once happened during the earthquake time too. We were living in a tin hut because our house got destroyed completely. I was very terrified back then, specially because it wasn't very secure and anyone could break in if they wanted. Dhup/ incense sticks can also help a lot. Chili, lemon, chura haru dhoka ko agadi jhundayo bhane pani it helps. Sorry if this was too long! I hope I was able to help even if only a little bit,:D
Abhishkar (2 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-07-13)
Well as I am a ghost investegeter if you need any kind of help you can contact me.
I am from kathmandu. You can email me at thapasanskar049 [at] gmail.com
shankarbhandarkar (2 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-04)
Well, its very difficult to Disagree with what happens around us, But Yes there is somethings which can't be easily explained, Spirits & Ghousts are these things, I use a Rudraks beads around my neck, these gives me the strenght to overcome the Issues of this sort. If at all we live in an area which is unknown to us its better to protect Ourselves than be sorry, this is becouse the UNKNOWN always Harms us.

I will advise all to protect themselves, ASAP
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-05-28)
I am a bit confused - do you suspect that the entity your mother saw was the spirit of one of the suicides?

As your mother's eyes when she saw the "man" were adjusted to seeing in the light, one wouldn't have to be a ghost to appear to vanish when the light was extinguished. By the time her eyes adjusted, a very live person (possibly one of the other tenants) could have quietly walked away.

I don't think you need fear whatever is going on - though, you may want to verify that the front door is well locked before bed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: