You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Mother Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

Mother Daughter

 

This is a major incident and true to the core which happened in my Mother's life. Now my Mom used to live in a joint family with her parents, grandmother, two brothers and their wives, five sisters and nephews and nieces. Her two elder sisters were married. Her's was a big happy family.

Now my Mother's third sister, who was about 19 years old at that time, passed away suddenly due to gastric ulcer. In 1970's, the medical field lacked proper guidance to work on such type of cases in India so the disease of my aunt went undetected and she passed away. My aunt passed away at her married sister's house which was at least 250kms from my Mother's town. She had gone there to help my elder aunt as she was was pregnant.

After getting the news of her death, everyone in her family was shattered. My grandmother went into depression. Now, we Indians follow a ten day ritual after someone died in the family. During those ten days something very astonishing happened. On which day my Mother cannot particularly remember but my GrandMaa was crying at the backyard of her house and was mumbling "come and take me away with you". She was continuously crying and mumbling those words. Everyone started searching for GrandMaa as she was not there in the house. My Mom found her in the backyard and led her back in the house.

Soon after that GrandMaa started crying like a baby and calling Maa and Baba in a different voice. Everyone to their horror looked at her and found that it was not GrandMaa's voice neither it was her face. Her expressions changed, her eyes became watery red and her voice changed. She was hugging everyone and crying as if she met everyone after a long time. Nobody was able to make out that exactly what had happened to her at that point of time until someone from the house called a priest. The priest calmed her down after giving her some holy water. After being enquired he told them that it was none other than my late aunt who had possessed my GrandMaa. Everything went back to normal after that.

But after one year what happened still brings tears to my Mother's eyes and our belief grow stronger that relationship after death also exists. After one year, on the same date, same month my GrandMaa passed away with the same ailment. Despite having such a large loving family and the responsibility of two young daughters my GrandMaa left all of them behind for her heavenly aboard just for her daughter. Such was the relationship of a Mother and Daughter that they were destined to leave this world at the same date and same month with only a year difference.

Other hauntings by Rashmibandana

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rashmibandana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rashmibandana (6 stories) (20 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-16)
Thanks Sushant for reading. There are many more experiences to share with u people. 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-16)
Hello Rashmi, quite emotional experience you have shared with us. Well, definitely love goes beyond every boundaries and what your grandmaa experienced and felt was heartbreaking.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards 😊
Rashmibandana (6 stories) (20 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-16)
Its not a story. A real incident. Thank u so much for reading. I will share more
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-15)
Really scary story
Thanks for sharing with us...! And take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: