You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Co-passenger

Real Ghost Stories

Co-passenger

 

Sorry for not posting for quite some while, was caught up in some work.

I never knew that I would be writing a story today related to what happened with me. Without blabbering much, I would like to come straight to the incident.

It happened today, i.e. 13/07/2018. It rained heavily at my place today in the evening while I was in office. My shift was getting over at 6:40 pm as I reached office late today so was supposed to leave late eventually. I thought to myself that it would be difficult to find a cab today due to rain. So at around 6:20 pm I started booking the cab and was unsuccessful every time. No cab, auto or motorbike was available. I called my husband to tell him that I was unable to book one. Meanwhile I booked a cab and while I was on call with my husband I received the call from the driver. He told me that he was 30 minutes away from my pick-up location. He told me that he was at bus stop, which was really far away from my office. I was disappointed but had no choice but to wait.

My husband told me that he would also try to book a cab for me. Suddenly I saw on cab booking app that my cab was just 4 minutes away. I called my husband and told him not to book the cab as mine was arriving soon. I then hung up. I wondered that the driver was really far away, how did he managed to come so early, but I was glad that I didn't had to wait much.

I went down my office building and saw the cab coming. I boarded it. I had booked a pool, i.e. A sharing cab. Another girl was sitting at the backseat of the cab. I boarded the cab and the trip started. Besides me was sitting a girl about my age wearing black leggings and blue top. She had her hair open and were covering her face. She was thin and was looking out of the window. After 3-4 minutes I looked into the app to see how much time was left to my destination. I noticed the first drop was that of the girl's and then mine.

I sat looking out of the window at my side. I was sitting at the seat just at the back of the driver's seat so I was unable to see the driver's face. After few minutes I noticed that the driver turned towards the road heading towards my destination. I wondered that the first drop was of the co-passenger, why was he dropping me off instead. But then I cared less as it was good for me to reach home early.

As soon as my lane arrived I guided him a bit for the direction towards my home. My home arrived and I buried myself into my bag looking for money and casually asked him-" Bhaiya, the first drop was of "madam's", why did you drop me first?"

The driver turned back and answered -"which madam are you talking about?"

I turned towards that girl and was shocked. There was no one sitting besides me. I went numb. Blank. No words. After a few seconds I gathered myself up and said-"how come you managed to come so early from bus stand?"

He said-"but when was I at the bus stand?"

Me-"you called me up and said that you were at bus stand, it would take you 30 minutes to reach."

Driver-"ma'am, I came from DLF area, I was never at bus stand. And when did I told you this?"

I gave him the money and stepped out of the cab. I was totally confused and looked again at the seat to my side no one was there. I was all alone in the cab? Then who was the girl who sat besides me?

I am sure that throughout the ride the girl was sitting next to me. Later I noticed that the girl didn't utter a single word during the ride nor did she moved a bit. She sat in a fixed posture with her head facing the same direction all that while. How come I didn't notice it then? It was very unusual for a living person to have no movement.

Who she was, why she sat next to me and many such questions are unanswered as of now. But one thing is for sure. She was not among us and belonged to a different dimension.

Other hauntings by Aakanksha10

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aakanksha10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ambrotos (6 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-13)
Why didn't you show him his number in your received calls list? Please don't tell me now that it disappeared automatically.
Aakanksha10 (6 stories) (20 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-23)
[at] AzraelX well I also believe in parallel universes and multi-dimensional existences. What you say might have been the case.

Thanks for your valuable comment:)
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
I can relate to the " different dimension." statement.

I have a theory that there are multiple dimensions or planes of existence. In which multiple versions of the universe is present. There is a you in this dimension, there is a you in another dimensions. Each & every of these dimensions are on different vibratory frequencies and are also moving about a focal point in different paths. At some point these multiverses come in contact with each other. This is where we can guess on the chances of doppelgangers etc.

The woman in the car & the driver might have been from another plane of existence which interacted with ours for a duration in which you saw the driver & the woman and when the interaction between the two different planes of existence ended, it was back to the car & driver of the your own plane.

Quite complicated, right?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-19)
Wow! You have enough information to start an investigation into the identity of the other passenger.

Her appearance suggests she belongs to a contemporary time.
You know the address/area where she was heading.

Perhaps checking the police reports for missing persons or homicides in that area could shed some light on who she was and what happened to her.

Please keep us posted.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-19)
Some times cab booking apps (like OLA app) are unable to tell the correct locale of the car. Although such cases are very rare, but I had also experienced it twice while my travels. It happnes often due to the GPRS issues.
I have heard many experiences not only in this website but also in my work place and at my locality about ghost hitchhikers and pillion riders. They often don't harm their fellow passengers. They are often trapped spirits of living persons who in their living state had experienced fatel accidents and died untimely.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep posted.

Regards.
Aakanksha10 (6 stories) (20 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-18)
[at] saturn well I wish it was a prank, but it was not. By the way yours was an unintentional prank. Funny, but I bet the driver might have been terrified for sure.
Saturn (1 stories) (12 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-18)
Hi,
Wired experience. I hope you never see her again.
This reminds me of a prank I and my friend played on an auto driver.
After college my friend hired an auto and asked me to go with him and drop me off at the bus stop. When the bus stop arrived I got off the auto when it slowed down at a traffic signal. This went unnoticed by the driver and when he reached my friends location he saw only one person getting down, and asked what about the other boy with him. My friend had forgotten that I went with him and replied what other boy, no one came with me.
This left the driver horrified and he drove off fast. Only later my friend remembered that I too travelled with him.
I wonder what the auto driver would have thought 😆.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: