You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spirits In New Home

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits In New Home

 

I was living in GRENADA in 2015 and I was Living with my Family. So we decided to Shift to a new Home. My Father Searched for a home for a long time but he found one later on in Nearby Neighborhood. We decided to shift ASAP.

We loaded all of our stuff and shifted there. My mum started to feel the presence of a weird thing since she entered the house now we unpacked all of our Stuff.

It was midnight, we all had our dinner and went to sleep. I decided to stay awake and watch TV and just after 1 am I felt something just hit on the back of my head. Then after a few minutes my brother screamed from the washroom that he just saw a girl behind him in the bathroom's mirror. I rushed to CHECK but found nothing there, after that I was able to continuously hear strange voices of a woman screaming from the TV lounge and a girl screaming from washroom.

I rushed to my parents and all of the Family members were able to hear all of noises.

Just after 14 hours, YES just 14 hours we shifted back to our old place.

When me and my father went back to pickup our stuff the neighbors told us that there was a family of a Father, Mother and their daughter, in which the Father poisoned his daughter with Washroom Detergents and escaped. The Mother committed suicide in the TV lounge cuz she was very desperate, and we were lucky enough that none of the Spirits followed us back to our OLD place.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hunter1188, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JacobNightStalker92 (6 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-26)
Hello,
I was wondering if you'd be interested in allowing me to use this on a new youtube channel I'm starting up, solely focused on real life ghost stories? I think it's fabulous and just what I'm looking for in terms of content!
Thank you very much,
Best,
Jacob
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-18)
Hi Hunter -

Just curious, why did you decide to move out of your "OLD" place ASAP? Were you and your family experiencing something there too?
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-18)
I did a few searches too and could find no monster fitting these specifics though I did turn up a plethora of monsters. I just requested to join a Facebook group focused on unsolved murders in Mississippi and I'll see if they can add anything. I hope the souls of those two women have found peace and that the monster in question has gotten precisely what he deserves!

I'll pop back if I get any details!
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-17)
Hi Hunter,

Fast experience and even faster moving out...

It baffles me that someone could move out that fast, unless they left everything behind.

Why do you need help with what you've experienced?

Lady-Glow, you just cracked me up (about ASAP new meaning). 😁

Take care.
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-16)
Greetings, Hunter

My goodness, your family must hold a PhD in moving LOL. Not surprising that you acted out of a sense of urgency and fear. Perhaps if you had found out this informaion beforehand, you might have had the home blessed and helped the spirits of the anguished mother and daughter find peace in moving on.

I've Googled 'father poisons daughter with detergents mother commits suicide', but no hits except for a multitude of articles about parents killing their offspring. It's horrendous.

You don't state why your family was eager to move from the first home. It might hold no relevance to this narrative, but I'm curious, especially since you moved back. More intriguing that you were able to do so without a hitch. Were you renting?

Hope your family have managed to settle down after this harrowing experience.

Go well.

Regards
Apo
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-15)
Lady glow and Melda, I up voted your comments here, as I saw ya'll were down voted most likely by the trolls on here. I've always thought that ya'll give very helpful advice, and ask good questions on this site, so my up vote is not just to help with karma points, but saying how helpful your advices on here are, and shouldn't be down voted because of someone being bored, and mean. As for this OP, that's crazy how much activity happened within a small period of time after moving in 😨 that's awesome that at least ya'll were able to still go back to your old place, with no problems, as I've known so many others that aren't lucky to do so, and usually are stuck having to stay where they moved, despite how much they would like to leave. Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-15)
Hunter - That sounds like a lot of hard work and possibly a lot of money spent to basically spend the night at your new abode!

Was this house of horrors occupied on a regular basis or had it been empty for a few years before your family decided to occupy it?

It must have been hair-raisingly scary to send you packing again in such a short space of time.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-15)
Your story gives ASAP a new meaning.

Too bad the realtor didn't mention the deaths when selling the property.

Did these events make it to the news, if so, would you mind to share a link? I'm sure there should be a warrant in place for that monster. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: