You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Scary Evening!

Real Ghost Stories

The Scary Evening!

 

This incident happened a few days ago in the evening. My parents and my younger brothers were out for shopping, so I was alone in the house.

I want to tell something about my house; we live in a small house (quarters) built by that company where my father works. It is too small. There are a total of six rooms, including a kitchen and bathroom with balcony. So at that time I was watching TV and suddenly I was thirsty, so I went to the kitchen. When I was going to a kitchen, I saw that someone was going inside the bathroom but I could only see his hand because it was fast. I do not know what it was but it was like someone who went to the bathroom. I was scared because I was alone at that time. It was so real that I was really scared. But after some time I gathered some courage and tried to figure out what just happened now? I searched everywhere but got nothing.

I also want to inform you that an incident happened a few months ago, where a man had committed suicide in his house hanging himself. His house is just in front of our house. What do you think guys? What It might be? Is it his spirit or something else? I did not tell to my parents about this incident because I know they will not believe. I need suggestions because most of the time I stay alone at our home.

This is a great community for stuffs like this And yes SORRY:) for my bad English AND Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Other hauntings by vikas630

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vikas630, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Smoki_Tabu (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-18)
Hi Vikas,
That sounds frightening. Especially being by yourself. I agree with MrsRizzo. Make a log of your experiences. If anything truly terrifying happens, (like repeated traumatic nightmares, physical attacks, etc), then I would recommend getting up the courage to talk to your parents about it. (I know, easier said than done!) Then maybe they can reach out to someone of high spiritual standing in your community.

No apologies necessary! Thank you for sharing. Your story was very easy to read and understand. Keep us posted on how things go.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-18)
Thank you for sharing your experience. I always try to find a logical reason first. The reason I always want to use logic first is because I am a firm believer in the paranormal world and I don't want to give that world a bad name. I find your story a bit creepy especially with the guy who did live across the street from you who killed himself so you never know. I would keep a little log of what goes on. I try to do that. It can be very helpful. Good luck! 🍀 And I hope you stop back in to keep us posted:)
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-09)
OK. This leaves me a bit confused. I can't think of any reason why things would be moving in the washroom.

Well, to start with, Rook has a useful procedure: https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Another thing I would suggest, based on something a wise man once told me, is to find a local priest or holy man, someone familiar with your family and the area where you live. Such people can often give much better advice.
vikas630 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-08)
Hi, [at] RCRuskin. Glad you liked the story:)

Yes, it may be my mind playing with me.

And the answers to your questions are:

There are no reflective surface in the bathroom neither any window.

The person who committed suicide did not have any connection to our house.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-08)
Hi, Vikas. I wish my American neighbors had English has good as yours.:)

If it was just something you saw in passing, something very quick, it might have been, well, like me seeing a bus in a place where a bus should not have been. Vision doesn't work the way people think. Rather, the brain takes clues and hints from the environment and pieces it together in way that 'makes sense'. The 'bus' I saw turned out to be a pickup truck next to a VW camper and my brain pushed them into one thing.

Some things to consider:

Are there any reflective surfaces in the bathroom?
Is there a window in the bathroom? If so, was it open and producing a breeze?
Did the person who committed suicide have any connection to your house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: