You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Tarquise The French Ghost That Haunts My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Tarquise The French Ghost That Haunts My Room

 

I am a very artsy person, if you went into my room you'd see balled up pieces of paper and markers, paints, crayons, oils, etcetera, all around my room I can't help it. I recently moved into my sister's room because she has gone off to college, and ever since I've moved into this room its been cold, like really cold. Sometimes I wake up shivering even though I have three blankets on me.

Anyways, it was a normal school afternoon, and I was incredibly tired as usual, so I take out my sketchbook and turn to the last page. I place the marker down on the page trying to think of what to draw, as I'm holding the marker on the paper it starts writing something. "Bonjour," I was distraught so I said "Bonjour" out loud. I was taking French at the time so I said "Comment t'appelle tu?" (What is your name) "Turquise" they wrote. I was really scared then, I didn't know what to do. "quel âge as-tu ?" (How old are you) "Ounze" (11) I was creeped out and as I was about to close the pad my hand MY HAND wrote quickly "Don't go!" I opened it up and was greeted by a smiley face. I found at that it was a she and she died around 1708. She's still with me to this day, and my room is still cold to this day, but at least I can say, I've got a new ghost friend.

As I'm writing this I have a blanket over my shoulders, and a friend by my side, she's like my guardian angel, whenever I'm sad she cheers me up, she does scare my dogs a little, and they never want to be in here, but at least I know I won't be alone through rough times when I need someone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KotiIsTired, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-23)
Hi there!

So I'm going to leave my personal thoughts about what Tarquise may or may not be alone. Instead, I'm going to say that you DO need to learn protection! Whether or not Tarquise is malicious or not is irrelevant.

Think of it this way: Tarquise was able to control your hand, and you feel that she's a good spirit. But what would happen if she wasn't? That's quite a scary thought, no matter who you are, which is why learning how to shield yourself is so important. Besides, if Tarquise is like any good friend, she would want you to be safe.:)
Caz (342 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-23)
Hello KT,
Everyone who has commented on your story has had something useful to say, especially Haven who reminds us that we have heard similar stories before and she hit the nail on the head when she said 'it never ends good'! I don't like it that you are always so very cold when this entity is close. It seems to me that good spirits like relatives or guardian angels always bring 'warmth' and 'love'! Also, I don't like that your dogs are too scared to come in the room. My own dogs have barked and growled when a spirit has been near, but that's because at first, they didn't understand what they were seeing, but never 'ever' were they so afraid they ran away. They never once left my side.
Haven was also right when she said these entities are always nice at first and that can go on for a considerable time while they 'reel you in' until you are in too deep! 'Softly softly catchee monkey'...that's how they do it. Time means nothing to them! KT... You really do need to take the comments and advice of these good people seriously and protect yourself! Just so you understand 'just how serious' this could be, here's something worth thinking about!
If this entity can control your hand to make it write, just what else could it make that hand do? Take care and get help fast!
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
Hi KotilsTired -

Have you talked to your parents about Tarquise? I have heard of situations where someone has befriended a friendly ghost and I hate to say this but it never ends good. It seems they will always be nice to you at first and when your guard is down they turn on you.

Please don't encourage it and try to get some help to make it go away.

Take care.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-10-21)
KotilsTired,

Welcome to YGS. I can't help but notice a few of your statements; "Tired as usual" "I've got a new ghost friend." "whenever I'm sad she cheers me up..." "at least I know I won't be alone through rough times when I need someone". And of course, your username has 'tired' in it.

I mean no offense, but it sounds like you are going through something... Physically, emotionally...? Do you have someone you trust that you can speak freely with? Have you considered visiting a Doctor in regards to your fatigue? There might be an underlying physical issue. It wouldn't hurt to get checked out anyway.

Your age states teenager and I know that age can be tough sometimes. I would recommend speaking with your parents (if possible) or a trusted adult about any worries or issues you may be experiencing.

I wish you the best
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-10-21)
Out of curiosity, - did your sister experience anything while using this room? Was there any other kind of activity/disturbances around the house?🤔

A spirit has to be very strong in order to control a person's actions the way Turquise did with you. It's hard to imagine she waited until you moved into the room to start trying to contact anyone. Besides, what could prevent her from leaving your sister's room?

Is this your first and only ghost friend, or do you have a long history of imaginary friends?

I'll appreciate your feedback.
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-10-21)
Hi KotilsTired,

So we have an 11-year old ghost named Tarquise/Turquise, who speaks French, who you are channeling to communicate through automatic writing.

I know two types of automatic writing: through Ouija board and through what you have done in this story. One of them needs a bit of meditation or for the medium to be in trance-like state, or channeling. And yes, it is the latter.

I wonder. Were you tired and meditative that time (well, trying to draw) that you immadiately channeled a haunting ghosts to writing using your hand?

I'm telling you this is a very risky technique. It is partially possessing your body and therefore you have just opened yourself up to that entity. Now, it is a child ghost. Beware. There are demonic entities who pretend to be ghost children.

You got to know how to shield yourself, protect yourself first. If you are not sure if it is a malevolent spirit, you have got to share this to someone who can help you. And maybe we can also see if you are going through tough times and imagining all these things.

Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: