You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: A Black Shadow / Dark Entity Is Attracted To Me!

Real Ghost Stories

A Black Shadow / Dark Entity Is Attracted To Me!

 

I'm a 24 years old woman, but since I was 18 years old I've been having these odd experiences.

Sometimes when I sleep in my bed I can feel a dark entity or a black shadow squeezing me from behind.

It feels very warm but it's heavy and sometimes it likes to whisper in my ear or touch me / make love to me. It sounds weird I know but I suspect that it's attracted to me.

When I was in a relationship it happened to me everytime and now that I'm single it happens every 3 / 6 month. Or once in a while.

The last time it happened was really freaky. I could feel this shadow / dark entity kissing me everywhere but I thought that it was my mother or I got at least a sense that it was my own mother and when I woke up I saw that no one was there and then I knew it was maybe the black shadow...

It always happens around 7.00/9.00 o clock in the morning.

I went to a medium and she said that it's attracted to me and it doesn't want anyone else to be in a relationship with me. She could sense it will get angry if anyone has me. And last time I was in a relationship it always haunted me / every 3 or 4 day etc and now that I'm out of the relationship it just "visits" me every month etc.

The thing is I can feel that it loves me, and that it cares about me but I hate that it thinks he/she owns me. I'm not scared of it, I just want to know what it is and what I can do about it. This is why I'm writing here.

What is happening and what can I do about it? Is it dangerous and do I need to be afraid or: (?

Please help me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jjgirl94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Vixenne (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-25)
It sounds like an incubus to me and that is definitely not something that needs to stick around. Sometimes if you address it out loud that it needs to leave and isn't welcome to return, it will, but I have heard of times where this can anger it. I would say it's better to try.
Junglecat (2 stories) (56 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-22)
I'm going to throw out a few things that could help. I've read that rosemary oil is protective against such things. I've also read that its really good for your scalp and helps your hair grow. So you can use a bit of that there to make yourself less attractive to your demon. On that note, if you find him coming around often, smudge your place with sage. I believe there are instructions for that on this site.

I've also read that certain chrystals are highly protective. I would really like to believe in chrystals because they are so pretty, but I don't know how much they help. One called Celestine supposedly vibrates at a very high rate and if put it in the center of your room, it keeps dark forces at bay. I have one. It can't hurt, right? You want the kind with many quartz-like points, not one that has been finished into a cabachon.

Of course there is always prayer- asking for intercession on your behalf, if you pray. This is a supernatural being and it would be justified for you to ask your god for supernatural help, such as an angel with your problem. If you don't already have faith I can see where it could come from this if you care to have it.

The latter has been most effective for me, but I do everything I can.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-24)
elhub, from the Comments Guidelines: "This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
I KNOW this has been pointed out to you before, apparently you do not understand. While I'm happy for you that you have a strong belief in your faith, YOU do not KNOW what religious affiliation the OP has, or if she even has one. No one comes here to be converted. While it is alright to suggest what your religion offers as an explanation (IE: What works for me is calling on the name of Jesus Christ) is acceptable, but to ram it down folks' throats as the ONLY way - not so much. Religious beliefs are not a matter of FACT, but of Faith. So tone it down.
elhub (9 posts)
-4
5 years ago (2018-11-24)
Hi Jjgirl94

After reading everyone comments, the one thing I definitely agree on is this dark entity is evil. It does not care about you. I am good going to be honest do not interact with it, in fact the only way to be protected from it is to call upon the name of Jesus Christ. There is power in the name of Jesus Christ.

Trust in Him and Believe in Him. If you want to talk here is my email address: shortbread2993 [at] gmaio.com
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hi Jjgirl94,

"I wish I could find out who he is ๐Ÿ˜• I'm so curious who he is and why he does it... ". This is the thing about your experience that brings me some concern. You are taking interest in it, and that thing is not good;it doesn't love you.

It is disrepecteful, abusive and bad. I'm not ruling out natural causes, such as hypnagogic halluciations like aussiedaz mentioned because it's still quite possible. But in either case you need to cease it.

You've been given great advice on cleansing methods (being Rook's method one of the best), so other than this I have nothing else to add.

Miandra was in a very similar situation and she got out of it because she realised it couldn't be good, then it had to leave. She made it, please take her as an example and do the same.

Take care and please do something about it. โค
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
There are two types of these accounts Jjgirl, one of them falls under the definition of hypnagogic hallucination where it plays out like a real sexual encounter and the other is the real deal where usually the person is middle aged and older, generally lonely and seeking out the relationship with permission... There is a distinct difference that separates the two accounts of which you have not put into your story and I'm holding back not to put into your mindset... Therefore I am more inclined to believe considering that you are so young and have a life ahead of you, feel your account is an hypnagogic hallucination unless you made a pre life agreement to be involved in some hybird extraterrestrial programmes of which is possible? But I don't have that impression reading your story... Many women and men experience what you have experienced not all are willing to talk about it, it's generally a taboo topic to open up about I'm sure some here could if they wanted too...anyway, excepting it is an hallucination is not easy considering there are real entities in the 4th dimension engaging sex with human societies for all sorts of reasons.

Regards Daz
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
Hello RcRuskin,

I gave you a karma point and someone has taken it away. ๐Ÿ˜•

Trolls up to know good again ๐Ÿ˜ 

I thought your reply was great and hopefully the OP is OK and takes on board all the great advise given by YGS members.

Miandra

๐Ÿ˜˜ โค
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
Hello GjGirl94,

If you want to know who he is, just ask him. I did. I gave you a link to my post. If you read it you will get some more information about my experience which is very similar to yours. HOWEVER, I don't encourage you do anything to keep him interested. Talking to him will keep him interested. Just ask who he is and then politely tell him to go to the light.

If he's capable of changing his appearance and copies your ex boyfriend in bed, that is a huge WARNING. He's EVIL. Don't be fooled like I was at the start.

Thanks to members here I know various ways to get rid of Steven the ghost.

Please be careful. He's trying to lure you in from what you've said.

Regards,
Miandra
๐Ÿ˜˜ โค ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS: When you reply, put the members name on your comment so we know who you're replying to. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jjgirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
I wish I could find out who he is ๐Ÿ˜• I'm so curious who he is and why he does it... And why he only visits me at certain periods in my life etc
Jjgirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
I forgot to mention that when he visits me it often revolves around sleep paralysis where I can't move but I can feel him.

But it has happened once where I could move my hand (but only one time)

When he was having sex with me I could move my hand and I put it on the wall beside my bed.

Sometimes he don't have sex with me, he just stands at the door entrance looking at me.

He's tall (190 cm or 200 cm tall) and dark / he wears a long coat with a hoodie...

Luckily for me he visits me every 6/4 months etc so I don't have to experience it 24/7

The last time he came to me was when he kissed my body from head to toe, as I mentioned in my earlier comments but I thought it was my mother and it was so weird because I kept thinking why would my mother do that?!

And I was sleeping on the bed. Luckily my phone rang and so he vanished when I woke up.

I then knew it was him. I think he was kind of joking making me think it was my mother. I had a feeling he didn't care about toying with me.

It's not the first time he makes me think he is someone else

When I just got into a relationship with my ex (the entity) visited me once making me think it was my ex, while having sex with me...
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-23)
Hi, JJGirl.

I'm going to go somewhat off topic here, and I hope the mods understand why I am doing so.

"It is not an enemy that taunts me; then I could hide from him. But it is you, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend. We used to hold sweet conversation together." - Psalm 91.

People go on and on about 'stranger danger' as if that is where the problem exists. While strangers can hurt us (9/11/01 as just one example) those most familiar to us, those we trust explicitly and implicitly (Catholic priests and family members) are the ones who *will* hurt us, wound us, abuse us.

As soon as I started reading your experience, alarm bells went off. Why would any spiritual entity come to you, professing to love you and being the one who cares about you? While there are good spiritual entities, in my experience they won't approach you like this.

This thing wants to earn your trust, so that you let your guard down and then it can, and will, attack. Sleeping With Steve has already spoken of this.

"There are no long distance priests." - My spiritual advisor.

While many on this site give good advice, Rook especially, someone who knows you and is local to you will give much better advice. They will have a better understanding of your life, your living situation, and your health than anyone on this site ever will.

Once you get this thing out of your life, you will need to make changes to your life to keep it from returning. I speak from personal experience here.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
JjGirl94,

I'm going to echo RCRuskin, Twilight and Sleepingwithsteve here and recommend Rook's Cleansing/Shielding Method (see RCRuskins comment for the link). It has been used by numerous people (including members) with great success. Make sure you are thorough.

There is something you mentioned that I find a bit troublesome... "The thing is I can feel that it loves me, and that it cares about me but I hate that it thinks he/she owns me. I'm not scared of it...".

From what you've described, this entity does not care about you and certainly doesn't love you. Love does not take advantage of you in a delicate state, cross personal boundaries or continuously harass you. I wouldn't equate love with this being's actions. No one and nothing can own you. Don't give that power away.

It's definitely time to set boundaries and kick this perv to the curb. As previously mentioned, a cleansing will do this. Also, if you feel comfortable, you can speak out loud in a firm manner, telling it that touching you in any way is unacceptable and that it's time to leave you alone.

I wish you the best,
Dee
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
Hello JjGirl94,

I understand completely what you're experiencing. My first ever post on here explains it all in derail. Here's the link.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25949

Please don't be fooled like I was at the start that the entity is a 'nice' guy. He is fooling you. As soon as you let your guard down he will pounce and what I mean by that is, he will keep coming back.

He is already jealous of other men in your life. That's not a good sign.

I've been doing a cleansing shielding ritual that was recommended by a member here call Curious Dee. She recommended using Rookdygins method, which I've been doing. Rookdygins is also a member.

I've so been given some great advice from Twighlight1011 Jubeelee and Haven recently. Jubeelee suggested self cleansing. I did that and am hoping it keeps the ghost of Steven away.

AugustaM, Lady-Glow, Rex-T, Mrs Rizzo, BeauInside, Shasankta, Zurie, RCRuskin, Aproretic and so many others to name a few as well as the members above have come to my rescue with suggestions.

Do a search for some of these members using the search tool below and ask them for advice.

Please be careful and don't let this ghost get too close. Keep telling him to get lost in your head until he leaves.

Regards
Miandra

๐Ÿ˜˜ โค ๐Ÿ˜˜
Jjgirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
I really want to get some answers and find out what it is, I hope one day I can... Or if anyone in here knows what it is or have experienced the same thing?
Jjgirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
All right, thank you so much for your reply. It's been 3 months since the last time it happened.

I'm perfectly healthy and fine. I went to a doctor and she said it's maybe because I'm stressed with work. And sometimes hallucinating before waking up is normal... Because the state between asleep and awake is a bit hazy.

I just remembered a lot of things that also happened when I was with my ex...

We used to live together me and my ex, and one night we were both going to bed at 2.00 o clock we heard in the living room a loud "bam!" sound. Even our cat got scared.

It's like it got mad at my ex for being with me... And suddenly my ex would feel tired all the time and we argued a lot when we moved in together.

The reason we broke up is because we outgrew each other and didn't have anything in common anymore / we both got tired of each other

This entity has always been messing with me... And it got worse after I got into a relationship.

The odd thing about him is that I can sense it's a male and that it does love me, it's in love with me but yes I agree with you that it doesn't respect me.

But it wouldn't harm me. I don't know why I just feel safe.

I also remember that after I broke up with my ex, after 1 month I woke up / but was still asleep I could feel this shadow having sex with me.

And it mimicked / copied the way my ex would do it. But even better. It's like it learned what I liked and it knows what kind of things that turns me on...

So sorry for the details but I had to share it with you guys...
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
In my personal opinion, for anything to touch on you, and kiss on you, without your permission, is automatically something bad. It shows that it does not have any respect for you. To continue to allow it to mess with you (I'm not implying that you do allow it, I'm only saying) is inviting it into your life more, and it will continue to keep on messing with you. I think what RCRuskin suggested about getting yourself cleansed, is a great idea. The link he gave you is a well known, respected member on here, that has a high success rate on his cleansing method. A lot of people on here that needed help, has sworn by it. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you're able to rid yourself of whatever it is.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-10-22)
It is dangerous. I do not feel you need to be afraid, but you do need to be on your guard about it. This thing should not be in your life.

Rook has a good shielding and cleansing ritual on his profile, https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155. In addition, you should seek out the advice and guidance of someone spiritually wise that is local to you.

And one last thing, please see your health care provider to rule out physical issues.

Praying for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: