You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sex With Steven The Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Sex With Steven The Ghost

 

I have a regular ghost who visits me mosts nights.

He has sex with me and leaves.

Last night I had questions for him.

When he arrived I asked him his name. He said Steven.

I said where are you from? He said Lancaster. (I'm in Australia).

I asked him how old he was. He said same as you 32. I said I'm not 32.

I asked him what year he thought it was. He said 1999. I said no, its 2018 and I'm 53.

We had sex and he left straight away as he usually did.

At least this time I know a little about him.

Dream or reality? Who knows but it happens often.

Anybody able to shine some light on my situation? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

The first time I had sleep paralysis was when I was about 10 years old. I was in a cold/hot flush, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. I was frozen.

Every time Steven comes to me at night the same things happen. I'm absolutely frozen.

Last night when I asked him his name he stalled for a minute before answering which I thought was strange. Was he lying about his name and where he was from?

This morning I went over everything in my head and I came to a conclusion that Steven is actually Jeff.

Jeff was a guy I knew who died in 1999 of lung cancer. He had a huge crush on me. He was a friend of my brother. We used to all go to the beach as kids and hang around together. My brother told me Jeff likd me.

When he got sick and was in a hospice waiting for a lung transplant, I went to see him. I waned him to know I cared about him.

Unfortunately Jeff died. It was a very sad time. I think he's my regular ghost visitor named Steven.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SleepingWithSteve, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-27)
lady-glow - thank you for stressing IF it ever gets published. πŸ˜‰
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-27)
QuEeNoFhEaRtS - your comment has been deleted due to posting your experience on someone else's submission rather than submitting it through the proper channels.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
4 years ago (2019-11-27)
Hello Lady-Glow & QueenofHearts,

QueenofHearts as Lady glow said, it's a good idea to submit your post. There are a lot of members who can help with suggestions like doing a cleansing etc.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I know first hand how scary it can be. I'm no longer scared. I always tell my spirit to leave and he does.

Lady-Glow,
Thank you for stepping in and advising QueenofHearts. You are right, her post will attract a lot of attention and hopefully members can help. (The age difference concerns me. Especially with the boy spirit being a very young 14.) 😲 😟 😨

Best wishes,
Miandra.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2019-11-26)
Queenofhearts.

In my opinion, it would be better if you submitted your own story instead of posting it like a comment under someone else's experience.

To begin with, the spirit of a dead person is different from a demon.

It is not my intention to discuss your experience on this thread though, from the little information provided by your comment, I can tell that it would get a lot of attention IF it ever gets published.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
Hello Rookdygin,

I wanted to know who he was because I needed to understand his interest in me and if his spirit was someone I knew.

I did a google search recently since posting my experiences on births deaths and marriages UK and found a Steven Barlow from Lancaster who was born the same year and who died the same year as my Steven.

I don't know if it was me dreaming, or if it was all in my head or if what happened were real spirits. It all felt very REAL. 😟

I have had amazing suggestions and great advice from members here and feel a real community spirit. It's good to communicate with people who have had similar experiences.

Thank you Rookdygin.
😘 😘 ❀
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
SwS,

Once a month is great. I myself preform those steps every 6 months. It's all a matter of how often you feel the need to refresh it.

Thanks for the time frame... That gives me a wee bit more perspective on what's happening.

One question though... Why after such a long time of being 'visited' did you finally start asking it questions? Understanding something... Knowing it's name goes such a long way towards helping an individual rid themselves or unwanted contact... It also may help to explain why whatever is happening is happening.

Rook
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
Hello Rookdygin,

Thank you so much for popping by.

I posted the experiences with Steven the morning of the 9th August. The night prior I asked Steven questions. I haven't seen Steven since the 9th August. I started your 3 day ritual on the 17th August and so far I haven't seen any spirits since doing your cleansing/shielding ritual.

I'm going to do your ritual once a month. Is that enough?

Good too see you back online.

Thank you for your comments.
😘 ❀ 😘
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
First,I have not read all the comments... Actually I have read NONE of the comments on this particular submission. I have however read some other comments made by the OP and I wish to begin with this question... In a comment about this 'story', one made before this was published you mentioned the spirits name was Steve... Now with in the context of this submission you state that you have a spirit that visits you most nights and that 'last night' you asked for the spirit it's name. Did you do this just before submitting your 'story' or coould you supply a time frame so I can understand this a wee bit better.

As for WHAT you describe... Well either you have a very Randy spirit on your hands OR your 'condition' or maybe a better way to state that is this... Your state of mind... Has created this visitor.

Thank you for using my cleansing method... I am flattered... And as you stated 'faith' / belief in something helps it to work the way the individual wants/needs it to. It's a mind over matter thing.

You present this experience very...plainly...almost done devoid of any emotion and that makes me, as an Empath, wonder if this series of 'sexual expeeiences' is not a spirit at all, but just your mind 'at work'.

I would like to repeat that I have not read any other comments made here on your submission, and that this is my opinion only. I am glad that my cleansing seems to have brought you relief... Continue to use it, as it MAY help shield you from yourself or any possible spirits that may be around.

Respectfully,

Rook
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
You know, this whole situation isn't entirely unheard of. Many cultures recognize "spirit" or "posthumous" spouses - the practice varies from culture to culture but in some the situation mimics very much what the OP described here and in most the spirit is not identified as a demon. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse) The practice/belief is quite popular even today in places like Haiti. Recent tabloid headlines were made when an Irish woman announced her marriage to the ghost of a 300 year old pirate. (https://www.newsweek.com/who-amanda-teague-woman-marries-ghost-300-year-old-pirate-786632) The legality of the marriage is questionable but even Snopes confirmed the blessed event did, in fact occur. (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ghost-pirate-marriage/)

Https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/19/nyregion/thecity/a-marriage-when-the-spirit-moves-them.html

It's all pretty "out there" to me but it wouldn't be the first time that the universe has defied the bounds of accepted reality...

This comment from Drao82 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Lucia-Jacinta,

Hello, and thank you for reading my post.

Yes you can be committed for various reasons and family or psychiatrists can be behind having you committed. Here in Australia you can walk in yourself and ask for an evaluation and assessment. In my situation it was my mother and sister who had me committed backed by the hospital psychiatrist.

I've told Steven to leave many times except the last time because I wanted answers.

I haven't seen any spirits since the 9th of August. I did a cleansing ritual on the 17th August and hopefully that will keep all the spirits away.

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. I will keep everyone posted in time.
❀ 😘 ❀
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Hi DirtCreature,

Thanks for popping back. I was on a dose of medicine and gradually that was stopped. I'm still on 200mls of Zoloft for major depression.I've been seeing spirits since I was very young so I don't think its the medicine. I wasn't on medication before being hospitalized.

How are you? I was reading one of your posts and both you and Val were having a chat about your experiences. Are you okay? Keep me posted friend. I hope everything is okay. 😘 ❀ 😘
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Not sure if I wanted to comment on this one. But, I'll give you some love here and say I do believe you. Especially the being carted away to an institution part. I have family members on husbands side that have wanted to do this to one of their relatives just because they have issues they disagree with. Turns out it's possible that you can be comitted without any real reason at least for an observation for a limited time period.

In your case, there probably were other reasons besides the ghost stuff to keep you there a while.

I just note that you didn't see Steve when you were there. Perhaps a certain type of medicine can help keep him at bay?

Of course that's up to you. But, if you don't want to see him anymore and certain medicines or therapies help maybe they are useful for you?

Whether Steve is medical induced or not... I don't think he's a good idea to keep around. If you can, tell him to go away. Don't develop attachments to ghosts that impress upon you in this way. It's just not in your best interest.

Of course that's my opinion. But, I'd think it wise to tell Steve to take a hike.
DirtCreature (guest)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Hi SWS,

You do not have to answer this question and I hope I don't come across as rude. But do you take medicine for schizophrenia and depression? Because I imagine that would suppress delusions but I know veeerrry little about medicine and disorders. College psych only teaches you so much πŸ˜•.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Temilicious,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I don't think you think I'm crazy. Lol 😊

Yes, I finished Rooks cleansing/shielding ritual and feel really confident. Believing its going to work is part of the recipe.

I guess I must be gifted and I must learn to deal with it.

I don't mind talking about my health, yes I was diagnosed with schizophrenia/delusions and major depression when I was evaluated at the hospital by their psychiatrist.

The man who died in this unit could be the hag. I was told by neighbours that he was really aggressive. I'm not sure if he was Steven. I googled births, deaths, and marriages in the UK yesterday. I found one Steven who was born 1949, died 1999 in Lancaster and his last name was Barlow. I lived in England for 6 years. Who knows if he followed me, or came through a portal or if its that Steven or not. Who really knows.

But thank you for popping by and having a chat. I love all the feedback I've had from members. So much to think about.

Thank you again. 😘 ❀
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-08-19)
Greetings,

Sleeping, I read your other post about the Hag, and in it you mentioned a previous tenant had died in your unit. Could he not be Steve?

Having the ability to see ghosts, demons and other entities does often go hand in hand with mental disorders. Am not calling you crazy, but I have a bipolar aunt who's highly gifted. Sadly she refuses to take her meds and drives us all crazy in the process. I'm also not 100% upstairs, but who is. Lol... I understand if you don't want to fully disclose your mental history to a bunch of strangers. This is, after all, a site about the paranormal. Let's not lose track of that.

Waiting to hear if Rook's cleansing worked or not, but you seem positive and that in itself is a great start.

I really wish you get the help you need because I sense there is so much more going on here that we won't be able to assist you with.

Blessings and wishing you all the best in getting your life back on track and hopefully mending your relationship with your family.

Oh and just one last thing: It seems to me you haven't fully embraced your gift. Once you do, fear for these things lessens, if it doesn't fully go away. Talking from experience. Spiritual warfare is all in the mind. Same way you asked "it" questions, you can fight it off. You have to believe in yourself even when everything and everyone around you makes you doubt yourself. We are born with the ability to heal ourselves. No one can do anything to you against your will. You have to learn how to fight for yourself and your sanity.

Thanks.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
This comment is for Apo who asked about shapeshifters.

A few years ago I didn't believe in the concept of shape shifting, chalked it up to Hollywood. But since joining YGS I've read a lot of people do believe ghosts, or some ghosts, have the ability to show themselves as whatever/whomever. I'm a little skeptical of this, as I feel it's so nuanced, how would a ghost pull it off. But there are certain encounters on here which indicate some ghosts/entities are able to trick people and hide their identity or pretend to be someone else. As for actually shape shifting, showing them self as someone else, I'm still on the fence as to if that's real or not. But a lot of people believe it is.

As for this encounter, and the OP, I feel this website cannot help this member. As is the way with many sexual ghost reports, they seem to stem from insecurity. To that I can only hope the OP gets the help he/she needs. But I fear it's not from a paranormal source and therefore cannot be helped in a paranormal sense.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Sleeping - I wasn't accusing you of being a criminal or a drug addict. All I was saying is that people are only forced to be committed to a mental institution for serious reasons.

You have explained your reasons for admission to an institution and I don't disbelieve you. I'm not a counselor and don't pretend to know everything about mental conditions. What I do know is that there is no shame attached to it.

The problem I had was that you didn't explain it upfront and I know that simply seeing ghosts/spirits doesn't make you psychologically delusional, unless they only exist in your mind and not in reality. Does that make sense to you?

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
lady-glow - It seems I vote for you too often, not allowed to at the moment!

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Lady-Glow and Melds,

CORRECTION: I made a typo on the dates:

'The last time I saw a spirit was August 9th when I posted my experiences. I started Rooks ritual on the 27th August'. (Correction I started Rooks ritual on the 17th August) I hit the wrong key on my phone.

Anyways,

Goodnight from Australia.😴😴😴
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Hello DirtCreature,

Thanks for popping back.

Yes after my initial evaluation in hospital they thought I was suffering from depression and schizophrenia/delusions. That's why they admitted me. Seeing spirits and being sad all the time because of my marriage breakdown made me really depressed.

I'm OK now and I haven't seen any spirits since the 9th of August thank goodness. ❀ ❀ ❀
DirtCreature (guest)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
I'm giving benefit of the doubt because some of the symptoms of psychosis is hearing voices and seeing shadows. And I think in some states here if a person has severe depression and psychosis a psychiatrist might want a person to enter a facility out of fear and concern of what they will do because of their severe depression. It must be tricky for health professionals to draw the line between a person's beliefs and medical conditions if they exhibit other symptoms. I don't know how it works in Australia but I'm assuming the system would be similar. I mean no offense. I'm just skeptical as is. I'm sure there are people on this site who have ghost experiences coinciding with medical conditions.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Melds and Lady-Glow,

I wasn't on drugs and nor was I a criminal.

I insisted to my mum and family over the years that I was able to see spirits and had a breakdown one day. I had an episode. I was in tears and carried on and on and mum called for an ambulance and the rest you know from my previous comments.

IT HAPPENED! It's the truth just like me being able to see spirits is.

I'm not going to argue with both of you but if you don't believe me ring an Australian hospital and make inquiries yourself. (They admitted me under the mental health act) for my protection and the protection of others because they thought I was really depressed and seeing things and didn't want me to harm myself or someone else.

Yes I was kicking and screaming saying I don't need to go because I thought I was okay.

I've got the help I need by reading post on this site and from members giving me valuable advice.

The last time I saw a spirit was August 9th when I posted my experiences. I started Rooks ritual on the 27th August.

Now all I can do is wait.
😨
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
I agree with Melda. I didn't want to say anything because I don't like fighting with people. In my psych class when it comes to diagnosing illness like schizophrenia delusions have to be made up by the person generally. You can't commit a person based off of their religious or spiritual beliefs unless it is in combination with other symptoms such as self-harm and depression, a disconnection from reality, etc. I assumed you might be committed if you were diagnosed with a disorder on top of your beliefs. I'm sure you don't want to spill all the personal details of your life so perhaps there is more to the story. I'm not trying to fight with you, SWS.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Melda - I'm glad you said it first... My reaction to the "kicking and screaming" part wasn't as polite as yours.

What's going to be next - lobotomy? πŸ˜•
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
Sleeping - Hate me if you will but people aren't carted off to mental institutions, kicking and screaming, because they are prone to being aware of supernatural entities.

I know you live in Australia and I live in South Africa but nobody is admitted to a mental institution, kicking and screaming, on such flimsy allegations, no matter where they live. Sometimes the courts order such admission but on very substantial proof that the person concerned urgently needs psychiatric treatment, for whatever reason, very often related to criminal activities, drug addiction etc.

I am not suggesting that you are a criminal but I am suggesting that you were not committed to an institution for seeing ghosts. If that were the case, I'd have been committed by the age of four.

I have really done my best to assist you from dropping into the pitfalls but unless you are totally honest, neither I nor anybody else can help you.

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-17)
Hi CuriousDee

Thanks for popping back

Yes I did day one of Rooks cleansing/Shielding ritual yesterday. My unit is so clean now and smells of sandalwood. I've never seen the place shine like this before. Lol. 😊

Today is day two it looks a little harder. I have a candle ready to go and as soon as I jump out of the shower I will start. The place is aired and ready to go

My sister has also seen my dads spirit at my mothers place after he passed. I was really surprised that she sided with my mum and had me committed.

I remember ringing my sister on a few occasions begging her to get me out of the mental hospital. She said, 'you need to get better first.' πŸ˜•

I felt all alone and couldn't tell my 2 kids because they were at Uni and I didn't want to burden them. I told them when I was discharged.

All is good today which is hopefully the start of peace from the spirits who haunt me.

I believe in Rooks ritual and after sleeping well last night I feel sure I'm going to be free of negative influences in my home in the shape of spirits.

Thank you for coming back to check up on me. I really appreciate you sending the link.

😘 ❀ ❀ ❀
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-17)
Hi Sleeping,

I'm so glad the cleansing is working. Don't forget to complete it, doing it over a period of 2-3 days, to be thorough. If you feel the least bit uneasy, repeat the process. Have faith that it will work. Rook definitely knows his stuff. 😊

I agree with DirtCreature... It's upsetting and ridiculous that we can't discuss this topic with health professionals. The stigma is still alive and well unfortunately. In this day and age, you'd think everyone could be a tad more open minded.

I hope everything goes well and remains peaceful. 😊

Dee
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-17)
DirtCreature,

Yes, I couldn't believe it either. I kicked and screamed all the way which made it worse. They sedated me the first day. Followed by putting me on mediation and observing me over 6 weeks until I was released.

My mother called the ambulance, they took me to the hospital for an evaluation and then told me it is recommended I be admitted for further help. I had security guards at my hospital door so I couldn't run away. Then they transferred me to the mental hospital. I felt like a prisoner. I cried for the first week and they put me on antidepressants. I just wanted to go home.

I missed my 3 hamsters and my mother was too old to look after them. I was worried about them. Luckily they were fine. The 6 weeks I was in there seemed like a year. I had a nice room with an ensuite and great food and the gardens were nice but I don't want to go back. 😒

Thank you for reading my post and your beautiful words. I appreciate it very much. 😘 ❀ ❀
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-17)
I find it upsetting that a person would be admitted based on ghost beliefs and experiences. Might as well admit every single religious person who swears they have guardian angels or have had their life saved by God. If a person's beliefs are not hurting them or others I don't care what you believe. I am glad all the advice helped you.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!