You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Voices That I Thought Was Thiers

Real Ghost Stories

The Voices That I Thought Was Thiers

 

I remember when I was in my first year of college, I woke up around 3 AM in the morning.

Let me give you an idea of the placement of the master bedroom to my room. My room was just perpendicular to the Master bedroom and parallel to the bathroom. But the main focus was the master bedroom and my room.

Notably, I was groggy and apparently feeling restless because I wasn't able to go back to sleep. As I was trying to fall asleep, I noticed my mom and my brother were not in my room. The reason this concerned me was that I had extra beds in my room and that night my mom and my brother slept in my room with me. Of course, waking up at 3 in the morning only to find me in a dimly lit room by myself was terrifying. At least at that moment.

I tried to fall asleep again but to no use. I had a sudden urge to find my mom and my brother. As I got out of my room, I heard what I thought was my mom's and my brother's voice coming from the master bedroom. I couldn't make out what they were saying, it was clear enough to know they were saying something, but not clear enough to decipher what they were saying.

But as soon as I turned to the master bedroom, it was pitch dark in there. A sense of dread hit me as I looked around in a panic for them. I was scared out of my mind until I found them sleeping in my brother's room. Needless to say, I slept in the hammock next to my brother's bed just to feel safe. I have no idea how I was able to fall asleep at that time, but needless to say, that wasn't the only time I heard voices.

Other hauntings by KankokuMochi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KankokuMochi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KankokuMochi (3 stories) (5 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-17)
Hello everyone, I just wanted to give some clarification about what happened.

I wrote this in a rush before I had to head over to jury duty that day, so let me explain a few misunderstandings.

For those that are curious, we don't live in an apartment, we live in a one-story house.

Second, the reason I have extra beds in my room was that I wanted to keep the tiny bed I had before next to my new bigger bed at the time.

Third, the reason my mom and my brother slept in my room that night was that they wanted to keep me company while I do my schoolwork and projects. Sometimes, they do tend to fall asleep in my room.

Lastly, my brother's bedroom was next door to the right.

As for the voices, I suppose it might have been my half-asleep state, but I could have sworn I heard their voices.

And as for my brother and my mom ditching me in my room that night, they explained that they just moved to my brother's room groggily. They didn't hear any voices.

And yes, they did help me make my beds.

Hopefully, this will shed more light on the story.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-16)
lady-glow - Don't worry about anything you write getting lost in translation - 99.9% of the time you get your point across very clearly ❤

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-16)
Melda - "
What rather surprises me is that your mother and your brother might have been scared by some or other entity and just hot-footed it out of there without even waking you 😕 "

That's exactly what came to my mind in Spanish, but got lost in translation when I had to put it in English. 🙄
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-16)
Kanko - I don't want to make a big deal about the three of you sharing a room. Were there perhaps other unpleasant occurrences which caused you to do that?

I've just read your previous submission and don't pick up that the three of you decided to sleep in the same room because you were all frightened by paranormal activity, or anything there which might have scared your mother or your brother (okay the dancing man which your mother saw).

What rather surprises me is that your mother and your brother might have been scared by some or other entity and just hot-footed it out of there without even waking you 😕

Perhaps you need to provide further details.

Regards, Melda
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-15)
Hello there!

Is it possible that you were still half awake upon hearing those voices? I have to agree with lady about the three of you sleeping together in one room. I think more information would give light to your story. Anyways, thanks for sharing

Z
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-12-15)
Geez...The last thing I'd have wanted/liked during my nights as a university student, would had been to share my room with my mother and siblings!

Kanko - you admit to be groggy at that moment, - would it be possible that the voices were only part of your not-so-awake state? How far is your brother's bedroom from yours? Do your brother and mother talk in their sleep? Did you ask why they move to the other bedroom? Did this happen in the same house from your previous story?

Is there a reason why you three had/have to sleep in just one bedroom? I mean no disrespect but, that just doesn't seem 'normal' for a family living in a house with enough rooms for each member.

Anyway, I hope they helped you to make up their bed/s the next morning.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: