You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Interference On Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Interference On Camera

 

Note this will be very short.

So this just happened recently and as I am typing this, I feel like something is outside my house. Not only that, the cameras in the house keep rebooting and the displays keep going to black.

So a little backstory, I'm a 20 years old and while I may be a person who that is friendly and prefers the cute pastel theme, I have a huge interest into the paranormal. The irony of it, however, is that if I even see what seems to be a face of a ghost, I'll run screaming. I'm also from a family who believes in ghosts and are religious.

Interference On Camera

Since we believe in the paranormal, we also believe cameras can capture ghosts in action. The cameras at my home have captured a few ghosts, or at least the interference they were causing to the camera.

Anyways, to the story:

So just a while ago, I was just bringing together my work application, my college transcript, and my recommendation letters to apply for a job at the college I was attending.

As I finished filling out the application, I noticed something really strange on the camera display.

A FACE. A FREAKING FACE.

Or at least an implication of a face. The interference on this camera was strong, and I was freaking out.

That is not even all. While the face freaked me out, before that, my mom and I also saw a "red dot" that just turned into a "squiggly line". Afterwards, the camera captured a ghost that appeared to be "dancing". I jokingly called the ghost the "Dancing Man" for that reason.

But that face, was it the "Dancing Man"'s face? If so, why does it show its face onto the camera like that?

While I do not have a picture of the squiggly red dot, I do have the picture of the face. I don't know, maybe it was a glitch in the camera system, but then why does it resemble a face?...

Other hauntings by KankokuMochi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KankokuMochi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KankokuMochi (3 stories) (5 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-17)
I will soon post the picture of the squiggly red dot and the dancing man, but the picture of the usual background on channel 3 will be up soon.
KankokuMochi (3 stories) (5 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-03)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate your advice and suggestions.

As soon as finals are over, I will definitely submit of what the patio looked like before the interference.

As for the clips of the squiggly red dot and the "Dancing Man", I will send those soon when I get the chance.

As for the history of my home, I honestly do not know about the history of it. While I do not know about the history, I do get strange feelings at night outside my home. More stories will come by.

Anyways, thank you for listening to this paranoid artist (me) 's story.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-01)
Oh wow, real or not, that's still a freaky thing to see on camera 😨 have you looked at the area of where this was, to see if there is something in that spot, that would make it look like someone is there? If there's nothing in that exact spot that adds up to what you see on your camera, that's when I'd start to wonder what exactly you're seeing on camera 😨 thank you for sharing your photo with us 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-01)
I second Biblio's request for a regular picture of the area.
Though I see what seems to be a person wearing a hooded robe, it's impossible to determine what's on the background, - are those some pumpkins and large flower pots? Perhaps a mop leaning against the wall?

Is this paranormal or pareidolia? 🤔

Thanks
Kirbyp (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-01)
Hi Kankukomochi,
There is a face on your camera directly under CH 3. To be honest it looks like an old nun or woman in a dark hooded robe of some kind. That is creepy as hell. Good work I look forward to seeing anything else you might catch. Thanks for sharing 😉. Wow! After seeing the Nun at the theater, this photo really creeps me out! 😲
Kirbyp (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-12-01)
Hi Kankukomochi,
There is a face on your camera directly under CH 3. To be honest it looks like an old nun or woman in a dark hooded robe of some kind. That is creepy as hell. Good work I look forward to seeing anything else you might catch. Thanks for sharing 😉
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-28)
Greetings, Kankukomochi.

It can take a little while for photos to catch up to the story submission; Martin has published it and I've been staring at the image for over five minutes now.

You wrote, "I noticed something really strange on the camera display." I honestly cannot tell what it is that I'm looking at. Yes, there's static/interference on screen that makes it difficult to decipher; my problem is that I have no idea what it should look like. I've been trying to determine if this is a screenshot of a garage, a kitchen, or a patio.

Would it be a nuisance to ask for a "regular" shot of the image so we can compare it to this heavily-pixellated one? I would not feel comfortable telling you "yes, that's a face all right" nor "you've photographed some shadows that look like a face" without clearer information.

Thanks,
Biblio.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-28)
Note: some new photos provided by the author have been published 📷
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-12)
Kankokumochi -

How scary! I've been told I should put cameras in my house or leave a tape recorder on or take random pictures of my home since it's been so active but I don't want to because I'm afraid of what I will see and hear. That's very brave of you...
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-11)
Welcome to YGS, and thank you for sharing your experience with us 😊 I too would like to see this face you mentioned capturing on camera. It sounds like you have a spirit that loves the spot light lol like ladyglow asked, do you know any history on the place you stay at? I'm curious if there's anything notable on its history. How long have you and your family lived in this home? Do ya'll have any other things that happen around your home, that goes on either off or on camera as well? Looking forward to hearing your response 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-10)
As Miandra, I would like to see the video/s and pictures captured by the cameras.

Do you live in a house/area known for its of paranormal activity? Do you know if there has been any deaths at/nearby the house?

There's not enough information in your narrative as to say if the face and the 'dancing man' are the same entity, it would be a good idea to document the camera's recordings and any factors that could be affecting the equipment's performance.

Thanks for sharing.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-09)
Hello Kankukomochi,

Wow! Pretty scary stuff. Can you forward the clip to Martin? He can attach it to your post. Reply to his email with an attachment.

I would like to see the image. 😨

Thank you for sharing your experience.

YGS members have helped me heaps. You've come to the right place for help.

I look forward to seeing your clip.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: