You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Silhouette

Real Ghost Stories

Silhouette

 

There are plenty of school horror stories and few of which are my experiences way back in 2007. My school was located at Quezon City and we take our lab class in our College of Arts and Science building, 7th floor. We lodge there for 3 hours for lab alone and another 2 for lectures.

During our lab class, 2 of my friends and I, get to hang at the female's restroom for small talks. We stay there for about 10 to 20 minutes just to chat as we are extremely bored with our class. Since classes are going on, it is expected that no one is with us inside the restroom. From time to time, some cubicle's toilet will flush without someone in it. At first, we're startled and will run back to our rooms until we got used to it.

There was this instance when the whole floor class is over and I hurried to get in queue to take a pee. I waited in line for a couple of minutes until I asked the girl in front of me if there's someone inside the cubicle. She said yes. But when I took a peek to see if there's someone inside, I saw nothing. The girl I asked was really shocked as she was so sure there was someone who went inside before her. She asked me to go in first instead. Hahaha.

But, my most remarkable experience was when there was an event at school that made students stay late. It was a pageant where different courses and guilds support their representatives.

It was past 9pm when I asked my neighbor to go to the restroom in our lab building's first floor. After our sesh, I grabbed her inside the elevator to satisfy my playful agenda of a little ghost hunting before going home. I pressed 7th floor, our floor, as it is known for a white lady that roams the corridor at night. We got our way there but did not leave the elevator. As the door opened, there was a very cold breeze that went inside. All you can see is a pitch black corridor with a window at the end of it. The worst part, there was this silhouette who got in and stood beside me as I kept on pressing the close button. My neighbor and I didn't talk nor make eye contact at all. I pressed down plenty of times but it went to the last floor, 8th floor.

There was this girl, who I assumed has the same age as ours, who came inside. I felt relieved knowing we have a real human company. Still, my neighbor and I never made contact to each other until we reached the bottom floor and outside the school premise.

As we made our way to the terminal, she finally had the courage to ask me if I saw what she saw. I said, yeah there was a girl who took the elevator on the 8th floor. To my surprise, she mentioned the silhouette who entered the elevator from the 7th floor and stood beside me. We got goosebumps as we confirmed that there really is a white lady there.

Until now, I can still feel the chills whenever I remember that incident.

That's all for now.

Other hauntings by Toyatoyang

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Toyatoyang, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Toyatoyang (2 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
Hi guys!

Sorry as I was away for a while. The name of the school is our Lady of Fatima University, Lagro campus in QC.

As for the history, my apologies, but I know nothing about when, how it was built or what used to be standing in the location. But what I am sure of is a lady is roaming the corridor in the 7th floor. 😊
kryzlien1317 (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-27)
hi may I know the name of the school? Because we had similar exprience but different scenario in 7th floor Lab CAS building.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-26)
Hi Toyatoyang,

I would love to know the name of the school as well. Where in Quezon City?

Also, was there any other ghost sightings in that school? Any more stories? How old is that school? Any story you know of regarding the history of that school?
alitanna (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-23)
Hi Toyatoyang!

Can you drop down the name of your school in Quezon as I'm from the Philippines as well. I'd love to know where this took place.

Also, your encounter is a little bit scary as you mentioned the silhouette got in and stood beside you. Was it a floating silhouette or a silhouette really taking a form of a man?
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-22)
Hi Toyatoyang,

Did you guys see the silhouette as the white woman? Or was it a silhouette that could have been any ghost?
How long has the white lady been roaming the floor? Do you know the history of the place?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: