You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little School Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Little School Boy

 

I used to live in Bulacan. Majority of the area has been populated by different subdivisions. There was this time when I came home from school and went straight to a friend who lives near our place.

It was past 11pm when I decided to go home since we still have classes the next day. My friend accompanied me to the nearest bus passage so I can have a short fast ride home.

As an overview, we came across an old church, then an elementary school. Beside the elementary school lies different cemeteries both public and private. The area isn't creepy, but really dark.

It was almost 12 midnight and I still haven't seen a single bus. Maybe it was past the last trip schedule already.

While waiting, there was this boy across the street to where we were standing. He is around 6 or 7 of age as he looks much of a first grader. He looks neat and tidy in his school uniform and black shoes.

He was just playing the loading/unloading sign in front of the cemetery. I was really worried that his parents might be looking for him as it was really late. I asked my companion to go near the kid so we can escort him on his way home.

Suddenly, there came a tricycle who offered a ride. To my urge of reaching home as soon as I could, I shrugged the idea of having the kid brought home and went straight to the vehicle.

Half way home, I then realized it wasn't a kid we saw. I assumed it was an apparition as no kid will roam in a cemetery, at midnight wearing a complete, neat and tidy uniform. I didn't do much research as I hardly go to that area but until now, I keep on asking myself, why did the kid show himself to us.

Other hauntings by Toyatoyang

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Toyatoyang, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-29)
Hi Toyatoyang. IF he was indeed a spirit, maybe he passed away there and still has not moved to the Light. I believe not all spirits know they are gone, especially if they died from a quick impact and will continue to repeat what they were doing right before they passed away. So maybe he was standing there when he was struck by a vehicle and his soul is still hanging around. By the way, did he ever make any eye contact with you guys? Just curious.
I have a feeling if he was a real boy, he would have looked at you and your friend or tried to get your attention somehow, considering it was just the three of you around at that time. Just what I'd like to believe. Good share.
Toyatoyang (2 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
Hi majarlika012. The place is in SJDM. Near the Cathedral. 😊

Hi, Nectarvore. Yes, that what I was thinking too. As an older sister to a young boy, that what I was really hoping too.

Hello lady-glow and RCRuskin. I want to feel sorry that I was not able to speak to him or what not. I just hope, if he really isn't a living person, his soul is now resting in peace. 😟
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-05)
piyuprmr, and all,
Just a reminder, comments written in all caps, are considered rude.
From the Comments Guidelines: "Posts that are abusive, vulgar, insulting or spammy will be deleted. If a person persists in posting such messages numerous times, they will be blocked / banned from this site. We also reserve the right to delete comments that are juvenile, off-topic, very poorly written, unintelligible, incoherent, messages all in UPPERCASE or with every first letter capitalized, and anything that looks like promotional material."
Please, do not post in all UPPERCASE.
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-05)
WELL IT WAS WELL WRITTEN FIRST OF ALL
PLUS YOU DID RIGHT
NO KID PLAYS IN GRAVEYARD IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
SO DON'T WORRY
YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING Wrong😊
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-02-28)
Toyatoyang... I really do hope that this was an apparition and not a little kid in need of help...

Occasionally on here I come across a story that makes me wonder

I read one, once, on here about a car full of guys who drove away in a panic from a woman in a sari, covered in blood, calling for help, convinced she was a ghost

Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't

But I was stunned by the lack of desire to help her, and the assumption she was not alive.

I don't know, I'd be kind of ruling that part out, you know?

I guess this story is somewhat different because the apparition was not distressed

But... The mother in me just went straight to the fear that kid was human and out alone in the night.

I do hope it was a ghost... Not a little sleepwalker or runaway.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-26)
I wonder what have happened should you approached the kid 🤔 That would probably a scene, huh?

Where in Bulacan did the incident happen? I bought a house in Sta. Maria but we haven't moved in yet.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-02-25)
I'm rather with Lady Glow on this one. I don't think the boy showed himself to you so much as you were there when he showed up. Yah, splitting hairs, for sure. 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-02-25)
"why did the kid show himself to us."

Sometimes you just happen to be at the right place at the right time. I hope you said a silent prayer for him when you realized he wasn't a schoolboy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: