You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Long Trip

Real Ghost Stories

Long Trip

 

Asalamualaikum, ("Peace be upon you") friends. I'd like to share a story. This might sound weird or fake but it is true.

One fine day we have a wedding shoot in a place called Nanded city which is in Pune. We completed the shoot at around 11:00 in the night. Had our supper and stated back at around 12:30 to our hometown, Hyderabad.

(THE ACTUAL STORY STARTS)

On our way to Hyderabad, we were lost. Asked the villagers for the route, they led us to a ghat road. We were pissed off. Didn't know the route, no one to ask, completely scared. On the way, there was a car passing by. The people were completely drunk and holding some swords in their hands and warning us not to go forward. When asked why not to pass by, we were told we can find the huts of witches on the way. We didn't bother as they were drunk. We ignored them and we started again.

It was complete 25 km road and we crossed half of it with no street lights and people on the road except those drunken people. On one particular point, we noticed a dark glowing thing (or you can call it as a creature). One of my friends was sleeping and all of a sudden a loud moaning voice came across by. Due to which, my friend woke up and started to cry. Again heard people laugh and cry and a different voice which makes you to commit a crime. The guy who was crying, pissed his pants. Started shouting on him and asked what did he exactly saw. He pointed his finger somewhere inside the jungle. When we saw it, it scared the shiat out of us. It was a tall creature on huge flames and dancing across the streets. We were completely scared and didn't know what to do. We started driving as fast as possible and we found police nearby. We stopped the vehicle and asked for the route. We thought of informing the incident to the police, but had a feeling that if we do so then they might think we are stupid. We started the vehicle and one of my friends said we'll inform them, we stopped the car. THEY WEREN'T THERE. THEY VANISHED. Might sound fake but it actually happened.

Finally we found the main road and we thought we were safe. Open the maps on our phone and entered our location. Started again and the person who was driving was feeling sleepy. Asked my best friend to drive. We both sat on the front seat and started our journey. We found a board which states " If you find any unusual creatures, please don't turn back or react to them. Beware of supernatural activities". I saw that board and didn't utter a word. If I would've informed it to the person who was driving, he would have been dead by that.

After a particular distance, we found a guy who was standing on the corner of the road and his head was facing down with white long hair. He was just wearing his inner wears. The moment we crossed him, we saw that the person had NO LEGS from the mirrors on the car. He gave us a look that we could never forget. IT STILL HAUNTS ME UNTIL TODAY AND CAN NEVER FORGET THAT LOOK.

Will be back soon with some similar stories that I've gone through. Allah Hafiz. Jazak Allah.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mohammed_Arsh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

itsdan4u (23 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-16)
Hey.
I have similar concerns as the rest of them. I don't think anyone anyone, who has actually gone through such nightmare (no matter how questionable) would not describe things in such a casual, passing manner.
Also, do not do substance abuse and drive. Otherwise too.
PSSENG (2 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
Hi Mohammed from techUtopia I know you are fan of techUtopia
Bodi-Gundamma (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-20)
I will show sympathy to you. People are making fun of him. Why? Don't you have any other work? I work in twice a day and I know how he could feel. If you can't understand, just ignore the story and move on!
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-15)
Well, you were right about something, Mohammed. This does sound fake...;
Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-03-13)
It hurts giving this story the benefit of the doubt. 😕
But it made me laugh. 😁 😁
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-03-12)
Look like a super C grade movie with rotting end. Spoiled my evening.
I don't know what you experienced but I can surely state that you all were out of your minds.
_Wraith_ (8 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-12)
Dude, I think you should stop smoking weed!LOL!ROFL! Seriously This story was tripping.
RSAChick (115 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
I have often seen photos of funny road signs from around the world. I would really like to see a photo of this one: " If you find any unusual creatures, please don't turn back or react to them. Beware of supernatural activities".

Mohammed, can you provide such a photo?
I cannot find anything on the internet of such a sign existing.
Would be interesting to see.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
No offense bro, this looks more like tall tales than a long trip. 😁 😁 😁
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
I was searching if there are any similar stories posted online about a route from Nanded going to Hyderabad. I found none. I also searched what area is 25 km distance from Nanded. I found Kharadi, Dighi, Hinjewadi Phase 1 Road. I am not from India so I am not really familiar with these places. I am just assuming from the facts that maybe it happened from one of these routes. I actually remember Jeepers Creepers from this story though it was more morbid haha. Kidding aside, if it was REALLY a true story, if I were you, I don't know what I would do. Also, I agree with lady-glow. It was weird that a signage was posted after all the things you've experienced. Was there scarier experience after you saw the post? I'm quite skeptical though. Was there any other people with similar stories/experiences in that place? Lastly, how did you get out from that road?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-09)
Oh my... Where should I start?

"On one particular point, we noticed a dark glowing thing (or you can call it as a creature)."
Could you be more specific about this "thing"? Are you sure it wasn't some sort of artifact reflecting the light from the car?

"He pointed his finger somewhere inside the jungle... It was a tall creature on huge flames and dancing across the streets."

Huh?
Jun·gle

An area of land overgrown with dense forest and tangled vegetation, typically in the tropics.

If that area was a jungle, there shouldn't be any streets; if there were streets, it was not a jungle.
Anyway, I'm glad the fire-creature didn't start a forest fire.

" If you find any unusual creatures, please don't turn back or react to them. Beware of supernatural activities".

Are you suggesting that the sign is placed at the end of the road and not at the entrance, or do you mean it gets worse on the stretch of the road after the board?
If the former, someone should post a warning sign before entering the road, if the latter - Wow, it's hard to imagine anything scarier than the 'encounters' on the first part of the road.

I don't know, it seems that people in that area either is nowhere to be seen when in need, or they show up just to scare whoever might be around.

"This might sound weird or fake but" - is it true?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: