You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Just Wanted To Share

Real Ghost Stories

Just Wanted To Share

 

My girlfriend and I moved together early 2016. In the first apartment my girl acted weird from time to time as we were sleeping. In fact she told me that she's feeling something near her when she's sleeping and one time she even woke me up crying my name and rattling my arm. She was acting super afraid and told me that she heard 3 loud scratches near her face on our leather bed as she woke up at night.

I told her that she was dreaming and that there's nothing she has to be afraid of.

From time to time I kind of felt the same way as she did. Like there's something with us at night, but I refused to believe it and told myself that she just manipulated me with her thoughts. I did not tell her how I felt, I did not want to make her feel even worse.

So a year later we had to move out.

At first we both slept better in our new apartment, turned out it was just for a few days.

Pretty soon we had the exact same feeling than before. But then it just got worse after a bigger incident that happened to my girlfriend.

Once again she woke me up scared to death crying. She yelled my name over and over again, she sat in our bed and said there's a dark human like shadow standing in the door and he like threw something at her.

My heart was pounding like crazy because all this felt so real.

After that night the whole thing felt worse as soon as we entered the bedroom. It was like something is sitting on our chest, not like we weren't able to breath or something, but I can't explain it too well. We woke up multiple times a night and saw black shadows in every corner of the room, at least I did see those shadows.

Still I did not tell her that I believe in it, just not to make it worse for her.

After the bigger incident we swapped bedsides, maybe it would make her sleep better.

A year passed and we did not sleep well all the time.

But then... One night it was me seeing something "bigger" happen. I woke up scared as hell hearing 3 loud scratches near my face on my leather bed. My heart was pounding crazy again, my chest was feeling heavier than ever before and I was kind of afraid to look around. But I had to. I wanted to know what's happening. So I turned my head to the direction of my feet and yeah... No lies, there was a girl like shadow standing in front of me. Just standing there, 100% it wasn't just my mind. She stood there the whole time. For like 2 minutes straight, I had no idea what to do. So I sat up (don't know how to say it, I just sit in my bed after I noticed her) and moved my arms towards her but nothing happens, she still stood there and made me feel like in a movie.

My girl started to wake up because I was breathing heavily. She did not mention her, I looked to my girlfriend just for a sec and the girl was gone. My girlfriend went peeing, she did not notice that I was afraid like this. I was still nervous, feeling bad overall and scared. I stood up opened the window and literally told her to leave our flat. I said it multiple times. No joke, I felt that something was changing.

My girlfriend came back and was confused how weird I was acting but just thought I had a bad dream, somehow I managed to go to sleep after a few minutes.

And yeah, that was basically it, like 2 weeks later my girlfriend said to me: "nothing is here anymore" as we lay in our bed talking about random stuff.

And yeah, I felt exact the same but was kind of surprised about it and just noticed it as she said it.

Finally I told her everything, that I had felt the same way all the time and what happened to me and that I told "her" to leave.

Thanks for Reading and sorry for my English.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Unknownclgtohh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Unknownclgtohh (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-26)
[at] Melda - Hi, thank you for your comment and advice.

Actually I'm pretty in love with this mirror and I'm not even too sure that the energy we noticed came from the mirror.

So, as long "it" doesn't comes back, I will keep the mirror. But yeah, I will keep your post in mind and maybe try those methods if needed, thank you 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
Unknown - As lady-glow said, it could be an item of furniture but then again it might not be.

Whatever it is could very likely be sent on its way by a blessing or cleansing. There are numerous methods which you could make use of, depending on your belief system, but take a look at Rook's method https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

You could of course get rid of the offending piece of furniture if that is what you think is causing your problem. If you do decide to do so, please dispose of it permanently and don't visit it on any other unsuspecting person.

Regards, Melda
Unknownclgtohh (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-24)
Hi lady, thank you for your nice words 😊

Acutally you are right. We do have a pretty big mirror in our bedroom which we received from our previous flat owner.

In fact I was thinking about this as well. Good thought.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-23)
welcome to YGS.

Unknown - I have a question, is your bed or any other piece of furniture in your room second hand? Perhaps something was attached to an item in the room and was trying to get your attention and by telling them to go away they crossed over to the other side of the veil.

Freaky experience with a happy ending. 😊

Your english is great.
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: