You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Fair Share Of The Paranormal

Real Ghost Stories

My Fair Share Of The Paranormal

 

Thanks for deciding to read my story, I really appreciate it. Ok, this is my first story here, although I have been following YGS for ages. I really love this site. Errrrm, sorry if a post unnecessary details. It's my first submission. All these occurrences happened in one house. We stayed there for only a year, 2013-2014 and also at midnight, around 1 and 2am.

My dad is a director of some government company so we move a lot. He was transferred to one of the cities here and thus we moved in with him. A brief description of the house. It was not in the city, it was quite secluded and very huge. It had its own playground, (soccer field, swings and stuffs like that), a very big pool and a garden all within the walls. There is a road like 100m from our house and opposite that road was a cemetery, which was still in use.

I had just been admitted into university so I always stay up late outside, doing research and stuff on my laptop. We had a very huge porch and security men were around 24/7 so I wasn't that scared to be outside. There was this particular security man who always told me to go inside but I never listened to him, he even told my mum to advise me (I later found out he was "sensitive"). I would always hear footsteps approaching and would be expecting to see one of the security guards but there would be no one. I thought nothing of it since it became "normal" to me. I could hear voices and sounds like someone searching for something, and also felt that heavy feeling like someone is behind you. I was scared to go to my bathroom at night, and until date, don't know why.

There are two major occurrences that really scared the sh*t out of me. One made me shout "JESUS" loud enough to draw the attention of those around. The first one was, I was reading my lecture notes outside and don't know why but I decided to go near the garden. I saw something not that tall, like a 3year old kid bouncing or jumping from tree to tree. I blinked, thinking it would disappear but it was still there. I ran as fast as I could to my room.

The second one happened one Friday or let's say Saturday morning. I was lying by the pool talking on phone with my girlfriend. After about 20 or so minutes, I saw it. It was like a shooting star, but this time, it was close... Very close. That was when I shouted "JESUS" then it kind of vanished into thin air in a blink.

Sorry for the long useless details, bad construction, bad English and stuff. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment or ask any question (s).

Other hauntings by abbykay_luv

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, abbykay_luv, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-10)
Hey, [at] Twilight, well, I couldn't he did tell me one or two stories. But he's no more. He passed about a year ago, on duty. No one knows what happened. I will share his stories here. Thanks for the feedback
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-09)
I'm sure you want see this, but I still want to try lol. From what you've wrote about your life, it seems very interesting. Your fathers government job, that apparently has security officer's at your house, shows he's obviously an important person. I'd really love to hear more from the security officer you mentioned being sensitive. Especially with him warning you not to be outside after a specific time. I read your comment about what little he did tell you, but I'm very interested in hearing more from him, with detail's. It seems like he has seen a lot of thing's, especially if he told you that he'd like to get a different job. That makes me believe that what he's seeing around the house y'all live in, isn't exactly friendly. Not sure in the future, if you could sit down, and talk to him more about what all he's seen, that's assuming he still works for y'all? Hopefully you'll see this, and be able to write another story with his encounter's, of what all he sees around your home's
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
Thanks guys... [at] RedWolf, I asked the guard once and all he told me was, 'Kay (thats what most people call me), this is place is not safe for you to be outside always, a tree in this house once talked to me. I even wish I could quit this job but I have no other option.'
[at] ladyglow my mum didn't actually experience anything but she always said the house was haunted. And my twin sis once said she saw that creature thing once, and also saw a man in a tuxedo. That creature aint a monkey or a anything like that. I don't know what that is, but I got the feeling that thing or whatever it was its not from this realm...
[at] Tweed, it wasn't wearing clothes. It was kind of dark but am sure it was 'naked'. It was very short/small and bouncing in a playful manner, like a kid. I didn't feel scared or anything, just surprised. One thing I noticed is, this creature or whatever is like fast... Very fast. Its speed was not normal.
Am always available for more questions and stuff
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
Abbykay, thanks for sharing these events in your life. You don't have to worry about too much detail, we love detail here, so the more the better.

Very recently I have begun having orb sightings, yet there's something about the way they move which makes me think they are a nature spirit. Not a human one. Even so, whatever they are, they are something quite special and very remarkable to witness!
I agree with RedWolf, that you are sensitive to the other side.

I'm curious if you could share a little more detail about the entity you saw bouncing around in the trees? Was it wearing clothes? Any other detail you can think of would be helpful.

Thanks again for sharing.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
abbykay_luv: welcome to YGS.
Did you ever ask the security guards if they saw the jumping creature?
Could it have been a monkey or some other animal?

You say that house was in a very remote and isolated location, -would it be possible that what you saw was a metheor?

Did anyone one else in your family experience anything unexplained?

Anyway, it sounds like that house was a very nice place to live in.

Thanks for sharing your story.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
abbykay_luv
From your description you are also a sensitive. Have you ever have any occurrences inside the house? The thing you thought was a shooting star was probably an orb. An Orb is a spirit that can't or won't manifest into a ghost.
By the way great story I'm surprised you didn't have more experiences. You should have asked the guard about his experiences. There must have been a lot with a cemetery right across the road. One good thing about living across from a cemetery is the neighbors are quite 😆.
Please send in more stories. There is nothing wrong with your english and you didn't use any useless details.
Regards
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: