You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cloaked Figures Yelling At Me

Real Ghost Stories

Cloaked Figures Yelling At Me

 

I have just moved into Logansport,Indiana. This is the place where my mother and grandfather both grew up. We also moved into the house that they both grew up in, which it has, of course, been fixed up. I have had many other sightings but this is the most recent one and the most terrifying.

I am 16 so of course I like to be out at night even just in my backyard. I have recently noticed a figure standing outside of the fence surrounding our yard. My first thought was a person trying to scare me, so I ran into the house and told my mother while grabbing a baseball bat just in case. We both ran out and no one was there. We then went back inside and called the police just in case.

The next time I saw it was about 2 weeks after that encounter. I was in my room trying to sleep when I turned and saw the cloaked figure standing in the corner, only this time the eyes were a deep red, almost like the shade of blood but glowing lightly.

I couldn't move once I saw the eyes, I couldn't scream or do anything. Then there was a low whisper that I couldn't make out. And when I asked what it wanted, it responded with "may god have mercy on your soul" it was so loud I couldn't bare it and started screaming. No one else heard it but me.

That morning I noticed scratches on my stomach in the form of 3 lines. I am still terrified to this day and haven't seen it again (this is now 3 weeks after the incident). But I have noticed my mood has never been the same. And I constantly feel as if I'm being followed.

I have been seeing others more recently. When I see someone and tell my mother about it she tells me she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I hear the voices of many in my head. I simply cannot escape for I do not believe in priests.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kaysxxs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

This comment from quakebox is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-30)
It's ok if you don't believe in priests. I'm a catholic but sometimes I don't listen to them especially if the topic turns out to be their personal opinion. Try reaching out to your friends, surely you have that "one good friend". Maybe consider help from the medical field. Just to be sure if this is purely not paranormal.

I have my fair share of experiences with voices in the mind so I probably know what you are feeling right now. It's hard but trust me, everything will soon be ok. Thanks for sharing this story.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-24)
I'm with Don-H, if, your experiences as you recounted here are real, and you do not "believe in priests", perhaps you might want to look for a pastor at your local church. I believe it won't take you long until you find someone who will help you out. A word of advice, do not communicate, reason, plead, interact, etc with whatever is bothering you as that would only encourage more encounters.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2019-04-22)
You don't necessarily need a priest if there is trouble. I don't know exactly where your beliefs lie but unless you are an athiest, there is always a higher power (or powers) to ask for help (and perhaps athiests have ways of dealing with these things too...I'm just not familiar) - and the various permutations of Christianity are not the be all to end all - there are many paths to divinity and also more humanist philosophies to choose from. Maybe now would be a good time to put some thought into figuring out what you do and don't believe in - hit the library for more information. Along the way, you will likely find the guidance you need to help with the situation at hand.
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-19)
You might not need to worry - this could just be a severe case of sleep paralysis. As for the marks, you may have done that to yourself in your sleep. As for the paranoia, I had a case of SP once (thank goodness just once and I was paranoid for a while (even though I was 100% aware of the truth). I might be wrong though so just to be safe do get some proffesional help (could be a psychic or medium). I hope it all turns out okay and it does sound like a scary experience
Don-H (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-18)
You may want to start believing in priests. I'm not trying to attack your beliefs, it's just that if we're all seeing Ghosts and Demons, is it REALLY such a stretch to believe in a creator?
A priest may (or may not) be able to provide some kind of help or counseling. You need to start looking at your options, because bad news seldom gets better with time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: