You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Hanging Child Behind The Door

Real Ghost Stories

The Hanging Child Behind The Door

 

This terrifying experience happened way back 2002. I was 7 at that time but I have clear memories and I asked the grown ups about what really happened. I have a younger brother who was 2 at that time, let's name him Ken. We had just recently moved to a house because it is a superstition that when a family member dies, you should move immediately. My grandfather died at the same day of Ken's birthday so we had no choice.

One night, Ken was acting strange. He would always look at the corner of our room and start to cry. My parents quickly knew that it was something paranormal, they were familiar with these kinds of things. He kept on acting this way through many nights. One night when we were watching t.v, he looked up to the corner and pointed at it. The finger he used moved from left to right really slowly as if it was following something then he screamed. It was the most horrifying experience we had.

Then one day, my mother called my father to come pick her up from work because her tummy was feeling sick. She was restlessly waiting for him so she went to the bathroom. When she unzipped her pants, she noticed that her whole tummy was purple. There was no explanation why. She did not know that on that same day, my school uniform had purple stains and my uncle's arm was also covered in purple.

My father have had enough, he asked help from my uncle's girlfriend at that time, Steph. She was an excellent psychic medium, she had appeared on a television program. She conducted a spirit of the glass in the same room. My family gathered around to participate. My father had a strong third eye so he was asked first to look through the glass. The glass showed him memories of the house. He saw the child that Ken kept on seeing and he was shocked to see his gruesome death. My brother looked through the glass and saw it too. The session stopped as it was too much to take.

The next day, Steph came back to finish what she started. She stood where she saw the child was hanged. She asked him if what they saw was true, the child told the story again. This young child was left in the care of his uncle while his parents were away. His uncle sexually abused him. And after that, his uncle brought him in the bathroom and scraped his head against the wall then he hanged him on the back of the door of his room. He told Steph that he wants to take my brother because he was pleased with him and he felt so lonely. We had no choice but to move again. Little did we know that the house that we transferred to was way more terrifying.

A lot of things happened in that house. We saw ghosts other than the child. But that is a different story to tell.

Other hauntings by Mikachu

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mikachu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-03)
* sorry - vote your comment up * [at] haven
Can't edit...:)

And Mikachu... Chilling story.

There is such thing as a distance cleansing, or, distance healing.

A person does not have to be in the immediate vicinity of a haunting to send a disquiet or suffering spirit love, or help it move into the light.

A friend once did an effective cleansing on a room in my home from an hours drive away (admittedly he is intensely powerful at cleansings and had the advantage of having had visited the space he was cleansing, which helps, a lot - cellular memory)

Bright blessings
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-03)
Haven, I just tried to vote your comment I put an for I think I accidentally voted it down, forgive me, argh, I'm on an iPhone at its so hard to get that tiny triangle accurately!

Piping up to say I 100% agree that psychic gifts are goddess given and with it goes responsibility of service... (God works throughout people, stylz, right?)
(barring untrained novices, right, cos we know how dangerous it can be if you don't know what youre stirring up)

Bright blessings
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-30)
Hi. I'm also from the Philippines but this is the first time I've heard of this superstition. Maybe a bit more info like what is the connection of the purple stain from everything else that is happening?
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-23)
Hi, Mikachu -

Were you guys given any explanation as to why the purple stains on body parts and clothing?

Steph, being an excellent psychic medium, I'm sure had the knowledge and ability to send this poor child to the light. Did she do that? I hope she did, I believe this is exactly why you are granted this "gift".
RSAChick (115 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-20)
If this story is true, I agree with lady-glow. Such a terrible crime begs for a police investigation. This little soul needs to move on!

I was also thinking about exposing kids to these kinds of rituals or ceremonies such as Ouija, pendulums and even Communion for that matter. Won't bore you with my thoughts. Have commented on previous stories. Suffice it to say, I'm against it.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-19)
The title of this story scared me! Very disturbing events here.

And just some thoughts, Lady Glow: Death, and what follows after, are very much a part of life. We should not, in my opinion, hide these things, though they should be presented in an age appropriate manner. In the church I attend there is an icon of the beheading of Saint Paul. Having spent some time in the county morgue once, I can vouch that it is an accurate presentation of what happens when someone is beheaded. This icon, btw, is tucked into a corner.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-18)
Did Steph the psychic medium have no problem performing this "spirit of the glass" session in the presence of you children?!?!?!😨

I find this rather unusual and have trouble understanding that she would risk to expose a 7 and a 2 y/o kids to a spirit's possible anger... But then, I'm not a psychic medium.

Could you elaborate on the superstition of moving out of a house when a relative dies?
I imagine it would have been very inconvenient for your mother to go through all this after delivering a baby.

If your father has a strong third eye, how come he hadn't seen/made contact with the spirit of the boy?

Have you tried to investigate if such a horrific crime really took place at that location?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: