You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Passerby

Real Ghost Stories

Passerby

 

* First. Thank you YGS for allowing me to share my story here. More power!

Now, I was 11 years old when this encounter happened. Before my grandmother passed away, we had this tradition that every vacation, we'll spend it with my grandmother in Batangas, Philippines. All the family member will gather up, aunties, uncles and also my favorite cousins will be there. Kuya Jepoy and Irot, we were buddies. We are inseparable. As a kid, during 90's, we are always outside playing and for sure by 6 pm we should be inside the house or we'll be in trouble if not (unlike today's kids generation with this technology and stuff).

We were playing beside our house beside a big old mango tree (definitely older than us) which was located almost 10ft from our backyard (I just assumed the distance, but nearly there) we were playing cards, pogs and text (cards that you'll flip in the air). It was late night that time, my guess will be at least 10 pm and the house was still busy (Partying up all night). We kept on playing and all of a sudden I felt so uneasy. The spot we're playing was a bit dark, only the light from our kitchen make it at least easy for us to see what we're doing. So from a far and I am so adamant about this, I saw a little boy walking straight on the street by his own around 5 or 6 years old, he was just plain walking. Back then, there are no streetlights in that specific area, only the light from the moon is the only source of light that you can use for you to see where you going in the streets. I asked them if they can see what I am seeing. Kuya Jepoy stood up and also Irot, they just noticed that there was a boy walking, that's it!

But as soon as the boy getting near to us the wind was getting stronger. I heard my auntie shouting and telling us 'pumasok kayo dito, dalian niyo!' (get in here, hurry!) With a terrifying sound I have ever heard during that time, Kuya Jepoy and Irot manage to run while I was frozen where I am standing. Next thing I knew the boy was no longer there but only a big white dog. Trust me! It's really big! It happened so fast the fact that I only notice that the dog was big and the boy was no longer there and the dog has yellow eyes. I cried that time because I can't move and I saw everyone running towards me and the dog is also running towards me as well. My father carried me like a log straight going to the kitchen and have the door locked and I can hear gunshots, it lasted about 10 or 15 mins.

I can hear people outside, including my dad and some neighbors shouting 'patay na patay na!' (He's dead! He's dead!) When they approached it, to their surprise it was just a banana log. Everyone call it a night.

Other hauntings by Eerie69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Eerie69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eerie69 (5 stories) (19 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-09-01)
Hi Melda,

I have no idea as to why there was a log there. That's what actually my dad told me.

Thanks for reading my sotry.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-23)
Eerie - Please forgive me if I sound rather stupid but I'm a bit confused about something.

Are you saying that the dog turned into a log after the shooting or that the dog disappeared and everybody was shooting at a log?

Perhaps I'm slower than usual today.

Regards, Melda
Dar77 (10 stories) (64 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-22)
Hahaha, what a funny story 😊 it's funny what tricks our eyes and minds can play on us! Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: