You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Phenomenon?

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Phenomenon?

 

This event occurred almost two years back.

My Mom died on 25th December, 2017. It was a shock to not only me but also to every member of the family. She was only 50 years old after all. The reason? Due to uncontrolled diabetes she had a heart attack.

Me and my Dad are the only remaining members of the family now. So, after her death we stayed at my maternal uncle's place for two/three weeks, to recover from the loss of my Mother and my Dad's Wife. After that we came back to our home and it felt... Empty... It was like, something was amiss. Though my Dad is the type of person to not show his emotions, I couldn't help but bawling my eyes out.

Before I explain what happened next, let me explain the location of my room. In my room there is only one door and one window. The door of the room is situated on south side and the window is just on the opposite side of the door, i.e, on the north side. My bed is situated against the window. At the foot of my bed there is a TV of 21". The TV is placed diagonally so I can see all the furnitures or any person reflected on the screen if I turn my back and face the window. On the west side is a sofa and a corner showcase beside the sofa.

That night, after we went to bed, at around 4/5am, suddenly I opened my eyes. My eyes were still groggy as I was sleepy. But, when I opened my eyes my eyes fell on the screen of the TV which was residing right at the foot of my bed. The TV was turned off, but, on the screen I saw a black mass was rising just behind me at the centre of the room. I quickly turned behind me to see what it was. But, nothing was there. I thought that it must have been the corner showcase which must have reflected on the TV screen. But I tried to recreate the scene by moving my viewpoint over and over again. But to no avail. Before anyone asks how I could see the reflection on TV screen, a night light was turned on in my room which is kind of bright and it was almost morning so light was coming through the window slightly.

I don't know if it was real or hallucination, I don't care. Because at that moment, I didn't feel threatened. I didn't feel uneasy.

Another event that happened was 4/5 days prior to my Mom's death.

At that time the condition of my Mom was serious. She was so sick that she couldn't even get up from the bed. She always laid in her bad 24/7. So, on a late evening, only me and my Mom were in the house. My Dad was out at that moment. I was watching TV. Suddenly my Mom called for me and I went to her room running thinking if she needed something. When I went to her, she was kind of scared and kept telling me that somebody was knocking at the foot of her bed. But the problem was that the foot of her bed was against the wall. I thought that she must have moved too much to bang the foot of the bed against the wall and thought that someone was knocking there. But after this event, a year or so later, I thought about what she said a lot.

In Islam, when death is knocking at your door, the Angel of food, water, air, path, etc., come to you and tell you that they cannot provide you the mentioned things. Writing about it still gives me goosebumps as it did when I thought about it back then.

There are tons of things in the world which have logical and illogical explanations. Yet, when you think about some things really hard, there also some things which neither are logical nor illogical. There are some facts which cannot be explained. They are indeed, beyond explanation.

I miss my mother a lot. I hope, wherever she is I hope she is at the best place Allah can provide her with. And I hope not to encounter another strange phenomenon anytime soon.

Sorry for too much long narration. But I had to get it out somewhere. Sorry to bore you with my sob story. Peace ✌🏻

Other hauntings by Tasfia_Farah

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tasfia_Farah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tasfia_Farah (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-24)
[at] sushantkar
I know how it feels to lose one's own parents. Don't fret over it. I hope and pray that he is at a better place now. But unfortunately I didn't have any chance to spend any moments with my Mom during her last moments. She had lost consciousness 12 hours before she died.
Though it was saddening, I felt at peace. Because she died with a smile on her face which indicates that she's in heaven or is supposed to go to heaven.
May you and your family be blessed and have peaceful life ahead.
Tasfia_Farah (2 stories) (8 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-24)
[at] Ravishingroxy
Thank you so much. I know Moms are the best in the world. I'll never forget the things she (my Mom) did for me as long as she was with me. May you and your family be blessed.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-27)
Hello Farah!

First of all my condolences for your loss. May she rest in peace.
My father died of cancer in 2007. Prior to his death, he used to tell us that he could see his dad and mother and sometimes he said that they are sitting beside him. He also says that soon he will depart and we must not feel sorrow. I know how it's feel seeing your dearest fall apart and you could not do much. It is not only frustrating but also heartbreaking.
Be happy and always keep good memories of her.

Regrds
Ravishingroxy (4 stories) (18 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-25)
I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you find a way to celebrate her life and love and find peace in knowing that she will never stop loving you or watching over you. Moms are such a blessing, always. Godspeed, my friend!. ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: