You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Lady In White At Home

Real Ghost Stories

A Lady In White At Home

 

I've been a silent follower of this site and I must say the stories here are mostly the reason I'm awake at work. I work the night shift by the way.

I used to be a nurse in a hospital and I have few encounters as well. Mostly of a black shadow especially when someone is about to die. But my story is not about the shadow to which I assume the Angel of Death, it's about a lady in white.

My encounter took place in our house which was 2 storey building with more than 20 rooms... By the way, let me give you a brief background of what our house was. I used to live in an old and big apartment which was owned by my grandmother. My mom told me the area to which it was built used to be a cemetery and a dumping site of corpse way back Japanese occupation which I haven't really confirmed yet. But one thing is sure about that house, it was creepy. Even though I grew up surrounded by lots of people since it was also a boarding house (it was near school so there were lots of students renting the place) my parents always had something to scare us up.

We were told that during early 80's they had a boarder (an exchange student from Thailand) who has a third eye. She was always silent but one day she just shouted while pointing to one area which was an aisle towards the rooms then fainted. She claimed she saw a woman without a face who had a long hair wearing white. And it happened to her many times until she went home back to Thailand. And she was not the only one who complained about it. There were stories from other boarders that we had but I never believed it until I experienced it myself.

My experience happened way back college (2008).It was 3PM then and I was alone since my mom was working and my siblings were in school. I was watching Prinsesa nang Banyera (afternoon drama) when I saw something with my peripheral vision which prompted me to take a look to an aisle in the house to the rooms. There I saw a woman wearing white, I was not able to see her face since she was walking opposite of my direction. She was wearing a vintage white dress and had a very long black hair. And unlike the usual ghost encounter that I have read, she was not floating but was walking. Then she suddenly disappeared when she reached to the old mirror that we had. Ever since then, I became a believer. Good thing about it was that she did not scare me at all and just passed by like she was just a part of the household. That was my first and last encounter of that woman except for the times I hear someone crying.

Our house was sold 2015 and a new building was built but Construction workers working for the new building to which our apartment stood before claimed of seeing a woman wearing white and hearing cries and sometimes hearing people enjoying and seemed to be having a party at dawn even though there was none. Now a new building stands but I haven't confirmed yet if the people living there still see that woman in white. By the way, Across our old house is a Catholic church up to this day.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

Other hauntings by Aella9114

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aella9114, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aella9114 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-03)
majarlika012 I do think so too:) sorry for responding late. But basing on the last documentary of Noli de Castro about entities in the mirro last Halloween then that could probably be a way...
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2019-10-25)
Hello Zaruje and Aella9114,
I think I remember that documentary. If my memory serves me right, covering a mirror with white cloth means trapping the spirit from wandering to and fro 2 different dimension. The mirror became a portal to spirits that's what feng shui suggests. So bale, by doing so, it means closing the door of the portal. Hope that helps.
Aella9114 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-09)
Hello Zaruje,

OH I think I also saw a similar episode from MGB (Magandang Gabi Bayan) about covering white cloth to a mirror but I can't exactly recall the reason for that. Anyways, I appreciate your feedback 😊 ❤ ❤ ❤
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-07)
Hi Aella! I don't remember the title but it was a documentary by Jay Taruc. It was about this old house rumored to be haunted. Then the psychic concluded that it was because of the old mirror that was hung inside the house that causes the spirits to move between worlds. Since no one from the owners family resides in that house, he (the psychic) told the owner to place a cloth on that mirror (I forgot why).

Z ❤ ❤ ❤
Aella9114 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-07)
Hi majarlika012,

I haven't got the chance to speak with anybody from the new building where our house before was built but I'll try to ask our neighbors/friends there if they heard anything about the lady in white. Will surely update you guys when I hear anything about her (lady in white).
Aella9114 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-07)
Hello Zaruje,
Thank you for your feedback. We still have the mirror with us even if we have transferred home and yes I must say, it still give me creeps whenever I look in it but my mom doesn't want to give it up or dispose it hehehe Can you still recall the title of that documentary that you saw? ❤
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-07)
Hi Aella, same reason why I get to discover this site. When I was on night shift, this site kept me awake:) Now that I'm on fixed MID shift, it's my hobby now to check if there are new stories uploaded.

To your story, I agree with Zaruje. Maybe the mirror was a portal to spirits. If ever you hear anything from the current owner of the building or from the tenants and/or workers, please update us:) I would love to hear if the lady still haunts the place.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-06)
Hello Aella! Welcome to YGS! Is it possible that the old mirror was some kind of portal between worlds? That's why you saw the white lady walk through it? I came up to this conclusion because I saw a documentary in channel 7 (Pinoy din ako 😁) about an old mirror residing in an old house etc.etc.

Thank you for sharing!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: