You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In White At Little Caesar's Pizza Place

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In White At Little Caesar's Pizza Place

 

I was searching for more stories like this, just had same issue with my 18 year old son.

I went to pick him up from work and he told me of a little girl in white coming past the counter where only employees go. He said that NO ONE else noticed her but him because he looked at everyone (it was busy and dangerous area for a child). He said he didn't say anything to her. She was looking at others (he noticed her but she didn't notice him, he said she looked very strange). He turned around and went to work, then looked again and she was gone.

Later that night he was taken to ER at 3am (Devil's Hour) due to him and 3 others going off a embankment. They could have all died. He was the only one without a seltbelt on and got a chest contusion due to the car rolling down a mountain.

We thank God they are okay, but I still believe it had something to do with him being defiant. (Sunday Sep., 8th I warned him that evil wanted him dead and his Grandmother so happened to take his baby picture she had on her piano in her living room at her home to Sunday service that morning to pray over him.) Based on all other stories I feel little girl in white was a warning!

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no Marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of Light.

We come from a very Godly and spiritual family and hope and pray that this can help others. In my son's situation, I believe we have to take accountability for our actions for he had received numerous warnings. Thank you for letting me share!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CPalacios01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-10-15)
majarlika - you must be right, the way you put it makes more sense. It's funny the difference a punctuation mark can make on a sentence.

CPalacios - do you know if there's a reason why Grandma decided to take the picture to the service that day? I wonder if she had a premonition or a dream warning her of the impending accident.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-15)
hi lady-glow,

I think what CPalacios01 meant by saying:
"Sunday Sep., 8th I warned him that evil wanted him dead and his Grandmother so happened to take his baby picture she had on her piano in her living room at her home to Sunday service that morning to pray over him."

-this should be 2 sentences. 1) "evil wanted him dead" and 2) "Grandmama took his baby picture to Sunday service to pray over him."

>>CPalicios01, thank God they are safe. I just have a question, do you happen to know if the pizza place has a history of its own? Perhaps, a little girl who died there? Or anywhere near that place? Or maybe, anyone of the employees has a family member who died when still young? Have you tried to investigate?

Hoping to hear from you again:)
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-14)
CPalicios01, I respect your spirituality. It is obvious that you come from a very religious family. I have always believed that certain paranormal occurrences can only be witnessed by those with a certain "sixth sense". Others may opine that God picks and chooses who He allows to see a specific occurrence-especially if it's paranormal. In any case, your son was the only person to see the phantom, but did the others who were injured in the car crash also receive a paranormal warning?
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-14)
I'm so glad your son is okay. How can any of us really be sure what these encounters mean? I've been followed from home to home by "something" I am still trying to understand. I used to think all "ghosts" were evil too, but maybe they are not. In any case I'm with you in regards to prayer. I'll keep praying that you, me, and everyone else on this site stays safe! ❤
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2019-10-10)
I find your following statement very disturbing:

"Sunday Sep., 8th I warned him that evil wanted him dead and his Grandmother"

Could you elaborate on that?

I think he was lucky to survive the accident if he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, "seatbelts save lives".
Has something bad happened to Grandma?

I cannot help but to wonder what you mean by your son being defiant and that being the reason why he got in the accident, - are the other persons in the car defiant too?

Personally, I have trouble accepting the idea of a revengeful God with little tolerance an as prone to temper tantrums as a two year old, though I think our actions will determine our fate. I cannot say if the accident was a punishment or if the girl was Satan or a guardian angel saying to your son that she would be watching over him, but I'm glad everyone survived that day.
I hope your son is doing well.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: