You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Creepy Afternoon

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Afternoon

 

Way back when I was still in high school we used to spend our holidays in our province in Pangasinan. Since all of the rooms in my grandparents' house are already occupied, we then stayed at my uncle's house wherein no one is residing because my uncle and his family are in London.

I can still remember that one afternoon wherein my mom told me to sweep the flooring in the masters' bedroom where we are sleeping.

Every time I entered the house of my uncle, there's this feeling that someone is looking at you, watching your every move and makes you feel uncomfortable. But I just ignored it.

As I went upstairs and enter the master's bedroom, I did lock the door and, while sweeping the floor, I heard the door went open as if someone opens it and to make it creepier, imagine an old door that has a screeching sound whenever you open or close it. That's the sound of the master's bedroom door.

I am very scared to death at that time but thank god I was able to manage to check if there's someone who's trying to scare me, but as I went outside of the room, no one is there. I ran downstairs as much as I can because I'm really scared and as I was able to reach my grandparents' house.

I've seen my mom and my siblings watching a movie in the living room, I ask them if they just went on my uncle's house but they said no. I told them about what happened but my mom told me that it might be because of the strong wind that made the door open, like duh! I even made sure as I enter the room that the door is closed and how come that there will be a wind there? The house is very secluded, windows, and doors are all closed. Come that night, I experience it again but it's with my mom and sibling already, but still my mom said that it's just nothing.

The next day, my mom told me that she saw a white lady that came from the terrace and it went straight to my cousin's room.

Do you think she's the one who opens the door in the master's bedroom cause I'm not sure?

After that experience, I no longer sleep there. I went to my grandparents' house and sleep in the living room.

Please forgive my English grammar. I'm not that good in English.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, leenji05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
Some of us have "gifts" and spirits know it, maybe that's why you became aware of this entity first. Then your mom saw a woman. Maybe she used to live there. Maybe you can do some research on the house to find out how old it is and who lived there before your uncle. ❤ Thank you for sharing.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-28)
Are you the only one that sees or feels these events? I would ask other members of my family if they experience what you are experiencing. Your English is very understandable.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-23)
Welcome to YGS.

Were the owners of the house visiting London or do they moved there permanently? Have you asked if anyone in the family has seen the white lady?
Do you know if your mother recognized the white lady as a departed family member?

In my opinion, there's not enough information in your story as to conclude if this white lady opened the door, perhaps she's some sort of guardian of the house and was curious about the strangers staying there during the masters' absence... It's hard to say.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Your English is very good!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: