You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Car Keys Missing

Real Ghost Stories

Car Keys Missing

 

This story happen around summertime last year. It was getting dark outside because the sun was going down. I'm in my bedroom watching some Chinese History Palace drama on my IPad in bed as always. Then I get a call from my neighbor, Mrs. Linda. She was missing her car keys and she couldn't find it. So I had to pause the drama I was watching from my IPad and get up from my bed to go put some shoes on. Then I went out of my room walk all the way out to the living room through the kitchen to the back door and proceed to Mrs.Linda's house.

I cross the street to her front yard and made my way to her front door. Her front door was always locked but I have the keys to her house. So I unlock her front door to let myself in and I use my usual greeting that I was here, so she would not be in defense to protect herself.

I went from her living room, all the way to her bedroom to where she was at for her to explain to me about what happened to her car keys. And she told me her car door is unlock. So it would be easier for me to find her keys.

So went back out from her bedroom, through her living room and out the front door. And I went in driveway to her car and went in the driver side of the door. And started to look for her keys. I searched her floor boards, the side of driver seat, the console, the passenger side, the backseat floor, etc. I could not find her keys anywhere in the car. So I double check everything and still could not find it.

So I went out of her car and closed the door, and proceed to the front door and went back into her bedroom to tell her I could not find her keys. And I told her keys must be with her. At first she didn't think her keys were with her. I told her to check her purse and there it was.

Her keys were with her and her purse. She told me her car be alerting her by making a beep sound when she accidentally leave her keys in her car. And I told her maybe it was her house ghost playing tricks on her. Or maybe it was her husband spirit that did it.

Because I knew her husband when he was alive. He was a very stubborn old man that like to aggravate his wife sometimes by playing tricks on her and stuff.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shizuka_Hio, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-18)
Why is it that keys are one of the most common objects for ghosts to mess with? I suppose they are taken because we often need access to them and the "ghosties" can be assured of immediate attention for the people that they take the keys.
JellyBean12 (guest)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
She said it could be her husband but also she thought it was her house ghost Mrs. Smith.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-02-15)
Hi JellyBean,

What did Mrs. Linda say when you suggested that a ghost was the one who was messing around with her car keys?

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: