You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: That Creepy Bathy

Real Ghost Stories

That Creepy Bathy

 

It's quite an old story approximately 6-8 years old. I went to my tauji (father's big brother) house for vacations. They were living in a flat. The moment I entered their house I felt something strange although I ignored it.

There was a room with attached bathroom which, I don't know why, always scared me especially the bathroom. I generally avoided to go in that room alone but never got guts to go to bathroom as it always gave me chills although nothing happened for few days so I thought it's a hoax and somehow entered the bathroom when maid was cleaning it. The moment I entered bathroom everything became blurry but the moment I got out of it everything became normal again, but I also ignored it. After few days my cousin locked me into that room to which that bathroom was attached and closed the light. As soon as she left the room I listened to some strange sounds and suddenly bathroom door started opening slowly and bright light and that strange sound was coming from it. I got scared and screamed. Soon father entered the room with my cousin and I told them everything but when they entered bathroom its light was off.

After this incident fortunately everything went fine but I was not able to enter that room again. I asked my uncle about any paranormal activity in that house or nearby but to my surprise he denied it.

I don't know what that was even after watching live possession think it was a hoax (as I was approximately 10-12 years old and was highly feared of ghost) but part of me still believe it was true

What was that if anyone could help me. I will be highly obliged.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ak1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

i-have-a-crush-on-firestar (1 stories) (24 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-23)
it was probably your cousin making the noises since you were afraid, maybe the house had a pipe leaking, maybe mice? They tend to make a scritch scratch noise, or maybe you were hearing things that weren't there. But it's possible it could be paranormal, was it an old house? Did someone die in it? Was it an new house on an old field? Is there any old funiture there? If yes to any of those questions it might have been paranormal
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-02-18)
Having a fright such as yours is always much worse as a child or pre-teen. Have there bee any other paranormal incidents attached to that area in the years since? If not, I would tend to classify this as an isolated incident.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-14)
Hello Ak1234 and welcome to YGS,

This is an interesting account. I have a few questions.

What kind of sound did you hear coming out of the bathroom? Was it the sound of movement or was it mechanical?

Did your cousin lock you in the room as a prank? Did she know that you were afraid of those rooms of the house?

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: