You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Skeleton In The Purple Car

Real Ghost Stories

The Skeleton In The Purple Car

 

When I was maybe four years old, I was staring out of my family's living room window that led to the street. I don't really know why I was looking out the window but I remember it feeling like I was staring for quite some time. Out of nowhere a skeleton (no not someone dressed as a skeleton) pulled up in front of my house in a light purple car, it looked like an older one but I personally don't know much about cars. The skeleton just sat there and stared at me for little, then drove away. I can faintly remember him waving or saying something but I'm not sure what exactly happened since I was so little. Also I'm not sure it was male or if it was really anything but I just have the feeling. I haven't seen him since and I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience.

I know it sounds crazy and the story will probably get shut down since I was so young at the time. But the world is a crazy place so you never know? Anyways I don't know what to say anymore but I need to reach the word minimum. So yeah if anyone has had a skeleton experience similar feel free to respond because I've never heard anyone else have the same story, but I think about it everyday. I don't know why I can't brush it off as a dream, it just seemed so real. I don't know why I can't forget about it either, maybe it means something? I don't know, I don't have any answers whatsoever. My family thinks it's bologna, but I know it's got to be something. Sorry for the run on ending but I needed to get my words in so I could post but yeah, please please please respond if you can relate. It would make me feel a little less crazy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triplevirgo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ms_st0308 (6 stories) (66 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
I can remember seeing some odd things as a very young child that I still can't really make sense of. I know that most kids don't remember much from very early on, but there are a few who do. I still have questions about some things that I remember, and I often wonder if we experienced those events as a way for the other side to let us know that they're around?
triplevirgo (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-19)
Bastet, I've never thought about it that way, but I really like the concept. That actually makes a lot of sense, maybe to prepare you for a future event, which would make sense why it happened when I was so young.
Bastet (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-10)
Thank you for sharing - I loved reading this, it is unique! I just shared bit similar experience about Kitten Ghost - a quite absurd one, seemingly doesn't make sense, could not possibly happen. I tend to think that maybe somebody (from the spirit world, or a spiritual guide if you wish) wanted to create experience to shatter your perception of reality, to question what is real (as I felt after the experience of the Kitten Ghost). 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: