You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman On My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman On My Bed

 

This happened one year ago. Because of this, I've been struggling to sleep. I felt like she's always watching me. Watching me and my little sister, Mai. I decided to submit this story because I wanted to know if one of you guys have experienced the same thing we did.

Our house was newly built and the surroundings were uncomfortable, also eerie. I shared a room with Mai but we slept in different beds. It was a double decker bed near the window. We both decided that I will sleep on top while she on the bottom. At that night, I was expecting a happy dream but my expectations shattered ever since I saw her.

I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up unintentionally. I could see a silhouette of a figure, at first I couldn't tell if it's a man or a woman or maybe just a light from the window but it came closer to me while I was resting my back on my bed. She was bright white. I was creeped out when I realized that she was looking down, staring at me. Her lips were moving as if she was mumbling something I couldn't hear. I tried to avert her gaze but I couldn't move my eyes nor my body.

I have no choice but to look at that woman. She looks like Mother Mary and that time I thought it was her. Or maybe she's like "The brown lady of Raynham Hall". She was standing beside me and her hands were clasped together like she was praying. I was supposed to be relieved but why do I feel much scared? My panting grew heavier and deeper. My hands were bare cold and sweating.

The scary part of that night was when we both stared at each others eyes and then her eyes became red. I don't know what to do but my eyes began to tear up and it felt like burning. Call it exaggerating but that's really what happened. Then finally, in one blink, the woman disappeared. That was the most grateful blink I've ever had in my life. I tried to sleep again but I failed. I could only cry until morning came.

I talked to my friends about it and they didn't believe it. I didn't tell my family because I thought they would do the same Since that night, I made excuses so that I couldn't sleep on my bed, afraid she would come back. Weeks passed, Mai confessed that she saw the same woman. I didn't utter a word as I listened her story, which was the same as mine. I listened every single detail of the way she described the woman. It was really the same! I finally asked if she saw her at my bed and she nodded as she burst into tears.

We told mom our problems and she didn't fully believed it but she separated our beds. Time passed and that woman didn't came back to us. A month ago when I was sleeping together with my little sister, I suddenly woke up. I wanted to sleep, but couldn't. Minutes later my Mai also woke up when 'coincidentally' we heard a bang on the kitchen and the door swung open. I cried heavily when I saw that woman again. With Mai. But this time she wasn't brightly colored white, she was pitch dark shadowy black. We were both panicking as she came closer to us. She wasn't walking, she was more like floating in the air. Mai held my arms as she shouted and cursed at her.

Our grandparents and siblings woke up because of the noise we made. That woman disappeared when the light of the room turned on. We didn't tell what exactly happened though because all we could do was cry, again.

These days, me and Mai have been dreaming the 'same' thing. Not some happy and nice dream but we called it a nightmare. Because in that nightmare, I could see that woman. Or WE could see her. Coincidence? I think not.

Why would she always appear to us? We do not even know her. But my gut tells me that she knows us way better than ourselves.

Because of that night, sometimes my eyes became itchier and redder. There was one time where my eyes looked like zombie eyes because of how rotten it looks. My vision was blurry and everytime I go for a check up, it disappears.

Like that woman on my bed. They COME and GO. And I hope one day they would go away and never came back.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EllyDreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-01-30)
EllyDreams

Hello fellow Filipino member. Agree with what others said. This is something to be an evil. You said that when you first saw that hag, she took the guise of mama Mary. Then you saw that her eyes suddenly became red. That's the saying of "maging mga demonyo ay nag aanyong Santo"
😨 😨 😨
flyguy (9 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-16)
Hi [at] EllyDreams

This is very interesting.

This sounds like you could be dealing with a lost soul or even some demonic activity.

When you encountered this woman for the first and second times, did the energy at the time around you give you a bad sensation and ever feel like it was getting heavy or condensed?

Also, When you wake up from those nightmares does the energy around you feel off as well or give off a similar sensation is the above is the case?

Thank you

John Fly
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Hello EllyDreams, welcome to YGS.

It is better to do cleansing. From what you have narrated, I feel it is a negative entity and both you sisters feel the same way.

Why don't you please try to visit the profile page of Rookdygin, one of the experienced posters in this site and try to do the cleansing as he has mentioned. I have suggested it to many of my friends to ward-off negative entities and energies and it helped. But you have to do it for sometime periodically to get results.

Please do try and inform the developments. And another advise. Please be bold and ask your sister to courageous too. Because negative entities will embolden themselves if you get scared and they will draw up and drain you off all your energies.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Hi EllyDreams,
I'm sorry you are going through such a scary ordeal.
I agree with the other comments that this is no good and something needs to be done to help you and your sister find peace in your home again.

Do you think this entity is trying to break the loving bond you share with your sister? Don't let it! Perhaps you 2 need each other more than you realize, and this entity knows that and is trying to ruin your relationship. Other YGS members, does that make sense?
I hope you find peace and security in your house very soon. Please keep us updated! ❤
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Hello Elly Dreams,

I agree with Silverthane61, the entity had already proven itself as unwelcoming by trying to cause you harm.

But I couldn't help but wonder why this entity is only attacking you and your sister?

I believe maybe this entity is wary of your presence and doesn't want you to stay at that place.

"Our house was newly- built but the surroundings were uncomfortable and eerie"

Can I ask you what exactly made you feel uncomfortable? Was it the vibes or something else?

Have you tried to research about the background of your house or the neighborhood?

"My guts tells me she knows us better than ourselves"

Was the woman recognisable in any way?

What kind of dreams you have of her? Does she try to convey anything in your dreams?

Since, this entity is messing with your health you should better perform a cleansing ritual as a safety shield.

Peace
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
This is certainly a negative haunt. If I were in your place, I would seek the help of a cleanser of harmful spirits. Many religions have prayers and rites for this sort of thing. There is even a pretty good rite of cleansing that is published in this forum by one of the members. You should not have to handle this alone!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: