You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Grave Yard Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Grave Yard Ghost

 

This happened to me a couple months ago. I was with my friend and at around 10 o'clock her step mom asked if we wanted to go to a grave yard. We said yes, and got in the car. We drove past a couple of grave yards before going to one a couple miles a way. Once we got close to the grave yard, we noticed we were being followed by a car. We decided to do drive around the block to see if we could lose the car. After awhile the car disappeared, and We went back to the grave yard and pulled in. We got out and noticed a fresh grave. After being there for about 5 minutes we saw something up on the hill and decided to leave.

We got in the car we were about to turn out of the grave yard. We then heard what sounded like a chain saw, and the car stopped. On the touch screen in the car a message started flashing. It said something like "power connection failure." My friends step mom had just got the car, and it was brand new. She tried changing the song and putting it in park, but the car wouldn't start or stop. After a couple more seconds the car started again. We left quickly and we were all freaked out. It was now like 12 o'clock.

When we got back to her house we decided to use her spirit board. Nothing happened until the planchet spelled out "grave yard". We then said goodbye and were very freaked out. We still don't know if the car thing was related to the grave yard or if it was just a malfunction. We were still freaked out. I think the car incident was paranormal and I think it has to do with the fresh grave. But what do you think? Just thinking about it and writing this makes me feel the negative energy. I need help. Please help me get an understanding of what happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kkaelynn1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FART-EXTERMINATOR (24 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-06-30)
Not a good story, it seriously lacks details; plus I agree with the first commentator that using a Ouija-Board after such an experience is illogical.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-17)
Hello kkaelyn1,

I must say it is quite an odd habit of going to a graveyard of all places for a night trip.

I also abide by Maria's questions What did you witnessed on that hill?

An apparation? A solid ghost? A demon? A chainsaw man?

I'm quite curious about that chainsaw noise. Where do you think it came from?

Finally, what did you ask the "spirit board" that it showed "grave yard"

Honestly, you haven't described or even mentioned any ghostly creature here so it 8s indeed difficult to determine what had happened to you in the first place?

Secondly, If a person is terrified of anything then he/she will try to maintain the distance from it in any possible way rather than asking questions about the paranormal through a "spirit board" or " Ouija board" which should not be opened in the condition of a distracted mind. I kind of just can't agree with your logic at all.

Peace
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-16)
Hello kkaelyn1 and welcome to YGS,

What did you see up on the hill that frightened you all? Was is the shape of a person or animal? Or, perhaps, a light? How far from the hill-top were you standing when you saw it?

The situation with the car is upsetting and maybe there was energy that could have been associated with the new grave. When you approached the grave, did anyone do any talking that could have provoked a reaction?

As far as the spirit board is concerned - I hope your friend's stepmother wasn't playing a prank on you. That would be mean and irresponsible.

Has anything happened since that night? If not, then that night's events were probably the end of it. You don't need to be afraid. If you still are afraid, maybe it would make you feel better if you came back to the graveyard during the day and left some flowers at that particular grave. Your friend's stepmother did take you guys up there for a scare and it is a little disrespectful to the deceased. Whatever you do, I'm sure that you will be okay.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: