You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The White Face On The Celling

Real Ghost Stories

The White Face On The Celling

 

So a little background; my room is always cold but we just blamed it on the fact that I only have 1 vent leading to my room. But now that I think about it I believe that not the reason. I have always had an overactive imagination so when it comes to seeing things my parents dismiss it saying it's all in my head. But last night I caught something on camera.

I had this strange feeling that something or someone was watching me from above, I ignored it for a bit but then it got to the point where I could not fall asleep. So I turned on my camera and started recording my ceiling: I have 8-foot ceilings because I live in the garage that was remodeled into two bedrooms. After a little bit, I stopped the recording and looked over the video. And there right above me was a white face. I instantly turned on my light but there was nothing there that could have created the face I saw.

I decided to sleep in a different room so that I would not be bothered but today, while I was cleaning my room I would feel someone tapping my shoulder or poking my back. I knew I was alone in my room because I was facing my door so no one would have walked in behind me without me knowing. I dismissed the taps until I started hearing coughs or sneezes behind me.

This is not the first time I have felt that something was with me when I was alone but this was the first time I knew something was there. I'm too scared to sleep in my room tonight in fear that things might escalate. And I don't know if the Entity is attached to the room or me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Insomnia_Shinsou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Heya insomnia-
Really interesting situation. Can you upload your photo? I'd love to see it.
Thanks for sharing.
Crimson Topaz 👵
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-03-23)
Hello Insomnia_Shinsou,

If you can rule out face pareidolia and/or insomnia as the culprits, then it's possible you may have caught something on video. I'm wondering if you still have the vid of the ceiling recording, and if so, would you be able to share it here?

Since you had possible proof on the video, were you able to convince your parents that you've experienced something strange in your room?
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-22)
Hi Insomnia_Shinsou

How recently did your garage be remodeled into bedrooms? I've read quite a few stories here about weird stuff taking place after people started renovation or remodeling of homes, also try to do some research on your home if it has a long history and was owned by different people.

I also think that you should do a home cleansing for your peace of mind.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: