You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Face Seen By Grandmother

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Face Seen By Grandmother

 

I am a daily reader of ghost stories. I have many paranormal experience but among them I would like to share my grandmother's (we say "boju" to grandmother in Nepali) experience. Also, please ignore my poor English.

I went to my grandmother's house for some work as she lives in Village with uncle and aunties. Let me explain about grandmother's house; it has six rooms and house is fully covered with iron railing. We leave our door open in summer to cool our room with fresh air.

Everything was okay until my grandmother feels sick and was crying in early morning. We were shocked after listening what she really saw that night. As I told you, we keep our door open, my grandmother woke up at midnight by some strange noise coming out of house. She looked all over the room but nothing found. When she looked outside, she could not even breathe easily. There was a evil faced women with big teeth, red eyes staring at her like she going to eat my boju (Grandmother),she closed her eyes to ignore that evil creature. After 2 minutes she again opened her eyes and it had disappeared.

After few minutes someone bang the window, that creep her out, she slowly slide the curtain to see what was making the noise and her whole body was shaking with fear. When she slide the curtain again there was that creature trying to pull windows. In our society there is belief that ghosts are afraid of sharp things like knife. So, boju shows knife to that creature and that creature runs away.

Grandmother told us that she can recognize that woman who turned evil with her black magic.

People of our society believes that human can turned in to evil creatures by their black magic.

I just want to know, does black magic really exist?

Please help me find my answer.

I have many questions with such incident.

Thank you!

Other hauntings by Sushmi

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sushmi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-02-10)
Where was the woman when your grandmother first saw it? In the yard? Did she see it through the door or the window?

Am I misunderstanding, or was the woman somebody your grandmother knew, and who should be dead?
seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-16)
Yes black magic is exists
I saw many black magic cases in my life
Sushmi (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-04)
Hello RCRuskin,
Thanks for responding. I will ask elder people next time when I visit my village.
Sushmi (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-04)
Hello Rajine,

Thanks for your response. I'm new here so I don't know how to reply.
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Hi Sushmi

That definitely would have sent me running in the other direction, I do believe that there's a balance between good and evil and that there are certain things that we cannot really explain, I do know of people who believe that black magic exists I've had a few personal encounters myself but I still remain a bit skeptical, I'm not sure if you familiar with what a 'churail' is? I'm going to assume that it could be that, especially since eastern folklore mentions it very frequently. 🤔
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-02)
Hi, Sushmi. I think your English is good enough to get your message across.

I don't have an answer to your question about black magic and its existence, or not. But I find it interesting that the entity did not try to get in through the open door. Also, great relief that it did not try to get in through the open door.

I'm wondering why it tried to open a window instead.

Thank you for sharing. Hope someone here can assist you, though some wise village elder who lives closer to you may be able to help you as well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: