You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Hand Grabbing My Ankle In Shower

Real Ghost Stories

Hand Grabbing My Ankle In Shower

 

So my family moved here to Utah about four years ago and ever since there have always been these presences. Some of them were kind and helpful. A couple of them I was able to talk to as well and they never did anything other than protecting the younger children in my household.

However the other night I noticed a couple odd things which have been going on for the past couple months. Some of this includes extreme klutziness with my family -none of whom are klutz's- as well as a very malicious feeling hovering around myself and the youngest. Another thing I would notice was even if the youngest -I will go ahead and call him A- was sitting around in the bathtub doing absolutely nothing the water would splash up towards his face and continued to do so even when he was out of the tub.

For me personally, I tend to meditate a lot using candles as well, and every time I've lit any of my candles, which previously the flames would stay normal, -I keep the vents and windows closed in my room during the times I meditate and sleep- would move around very erratically as if something was trying to control it, and move it to burn someone or something. Last night, the flames had been moving erratically again when I went and blew them out leaving the room in darkness, and gave me the feeling of being watched. In one corner there was this human figure that was sending off waves of malice, and the other was something that was moving towards it.

What had really gotten me freaked out though was the fact that when I went to shower, -mind you I was IN the shower when this happened and I tend to shower in the dark- it felt like there was a person grabbing on and holding tight to my ankle biting both my foot and calf repeatedly, and another presence at my back breathing down my neck wrapping its hands around my neck squeezing just tight enough as if to remind me that this thing could end my life where I stood. What is going on? How can I stop it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kk3boo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kk3boo (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-21)
It's only done it once with my mom. My dad doesn't bathe my brother. And I'm positive I was awake when this all happened.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-02-21)
kk3boo - Are you sure you were awake when all these extremely weird events occurred? Sounds a bit off to me.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-02-20)
Just because you keep the vents and windows closed while burning candles, and can't perceive air currents, doesn't mean that the air is not moving in your room. Besides a flame flickers due to variations in the mixture of fuel and oxygen.

Are you in charge of bathing your little brother? Does the water splash his face in the presence of any of your parents? Are your parents aware of the activity? If so, have they done anything to protect the family?
What did the helpful spirits tell you?

In my opinion, it is necessary to add more information about your experience in order to offer any kind of help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: