You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: I Helped Him Pass Over

Real Ghost Stories

I Helped Him Pass Over

 

Hey guys! I am back! Last night was like the biggest and happiest moment ever! Remember Rubert? Well if you don't here's his info. Rubert is 6 years old, a shadow child, and before he crossed over he wanted to see his mother. Also he is a poltergeist.

I was in the chat room when someone came into there! Her name is Michelle and she is HauteCouture, of course I asked her first if I may use her name and she didn't mind. Me and Michelle chatted for a bit then I told her about Rubert and my theory, of his mother being in Heaven, or the light for those of you who are non religious.

She told me to tell him to go into the light. So I said, "Rubert? Do you want to see your mom? Do you really want to see mommy? I believe she's in heaven waiting for you. Go up to the light Rubert, you'll see her! I promise..." I said that as gently and as caring. I had a headache but the headache wasn't so bad, until it became horrible. It felt like something was tearing in half in there! I'm clairaudient so, I think it was our connected thoughts that were being disconnected.

Then it felt like a bit more air was coming around me, like someone just left. And after a minute or two I felt as if a burden was lifted. Well, I think I was bearing Rubert's burden also. I felt happy, excited, and wonderful! I haven't felt a pinch or poke since last night. Or heard a stomp. So I really think he left! I have helped others cross over, but I didn't really know them... So this was different! I couldn't wait until I could share this story with you guys! Thank you Michelle for the help!

Other hauntings by cupcake10132

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cupcake10132, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
I am glad you sent him cross over so he can be with his mommy and enjoy in heaven in a good and better place then this earth. 😁
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-28)
Aww, thanks for the comments guys! Every time I read this story, it just makes me smile happily, becuase I actually did something that interacted me with the spirit connection!

[at] essiej,
Sorry! Well, I use both lol. I still am glad you enjoyed my story!

[at] whitebuffalo,
Hmmm... Maybe... I did kind of feel scared he wouldn't cross over to heaven, and he would just stay on earth, so maybe it was that too! Still, the headache was nearly unbearble but I only flinched. I'm actually glad you think I helped lessen his fear. Also thnak you for your comment and what you thought!

Anyways, I'll stay on the lookout for some more stories!
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-26)
Good job! That is soo awesome, and exciting! Keep up the good work in making the spirits cross over.
Take care,
Chrono 😳
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
I personally feel that the headache that you experienced, cupcake, was your empathy for this little boy. Perhaps when he was filled with the initial fear of Crossing Over, you shared some of that feeling and helped to lessen it for him. How wonderful that you were able to help him find his Mother.
Thank you.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
You scared me there with the name of the story. In our house we call passing over death and crossing over getting to the happy ground.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
That is wonderful!

It always make me sad when I hear on Ghost Hunters an EVP of a spirit yelling "help me!" I'm glad this story has a happy ending.

Jennifer
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
I am glad Rubert was finally able to cross over nad be with his mother and with the Lord.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Well I think you realy did help Ruber there. I'm glad you did the right thing. Others would let the ghost wonder for years. But now it can be with his mother. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: