You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Maybe The House Doesn't Like Him

Real Ghost Stories

Maybe The House Doesn't Like Him

 

Hope this is not too long, I will try to edit as much as I can but I feel that the information I leave is relevant to the story.

My parents purchased their retirement house in Mexico almost 25 years ago; they lived in that house for about 20 years. My children, my siblings and I have very fond memories of this house. This is where we had all the family gatherings and spent all the holidays.

I have a big family so during those family gatherings we filled up all six bedrooms with people sleeping on couches and in sleeping bags and inflatable mattresses in the living room. One of our favorite things to do (besides eating) was to sit around and tell ghost stories, seemed like every family member had one to tell. Many of the stories had to do with things that would happen in that house, there was talk about noises at night, shadows, things going missing, blankets pulled, you know, the usual ghost activity. It seemed like almost everyone had experienced something at one time or another.

My father passed away in 2010 and my mother moved to Nevada with my sister about two years ago. I live and work in San Diego, which is only a few miles away from the house so I spend most weekends there.

At first, the house would be empty all week. My kids and I would go on Friday evenings and return to San Diego Sunday nights so the kids could attend school and I could go to work. My kids love having two houses and living in two different countries, they were taking the best of both "worlds". Anyway, one Friday evening when we arrived at the house in Mexico we noticed the front door was wide open, we also saw some of our things laying out in the front yard. Someone had broken in. They pretty much wiped us out of everything but the furniture. We were devastated, not so much for the material things they took but because we no longer felt safe. What was I going to do now? I did not want to stop coming to this big beautiful house that held so much cherished memories. But someone already knew this house was vacant during the week and they would keep coming back and taking whatever was there.

My kids and I didn't get much sleep that night but the next morning went out to warn our neighbors in case the thieves struck again. We went across the street and spoke to the housekeeper. She had lived in that house with her two children for the last 15 years. The owners of the house travelled a lot so most of the time they were gone. After telling her of the brake in she confided that the owners of the house where she lived had sold the house and had given her only 2 months to move out. I immediately saw this as a sign; this was the answer to my prayers! I made her an offer, come stay across the street in my house. She wouldn't have to pay rent, only split the bills with me, they could have the two bedrooms downstairs and they would pretty much have the house all to themselves during the week. She loved the idea so two months later they moved in.

Patty, her son and daughter have been staying in my house since October of 2017. The living arrangements worked out great, we both have teenage daughters that became instant best friends. Patty's son Adrian, is 25 years old, he is the nicest guy, he works all day yet still has time to do the (much needed) handy work around the house. He has a 7 year old son, Ian, that lived with his mom and only got to see every other weekend. Adrian and Ian's mom had an agreement that Ian would come live with Adrian when he started school. Well, Ian started school a few weeks ago and is now living in my house.

For the last couple of weeks we have all noticed some weird things going on around the house. At first, I did not want to say anything because I didn't want to scare them off but there are things you just can't ignore or pretend didn't happen.

Last Saturday I was in the kitchen making lunch and everyone was outside cleaning the yard and watering plants. I noticed some of the doors to the pantry and cupboards in the kitchen were open so I would close them only to find them open seconds later, this happened several times. I kept hearing growling noises coming from a broom closet, I checked it out several times and there was nothing there. When we were all having lunch in the dining room, two cups that were sitting on the breakfast bar just slid across and fell, we all witnessed this.

Adrian told us that a couple of days before he was dozing off in the living room sofa when a pillow was thrown at him; he was the only one home. I was in the restroom Saturday night when one of my decorative towels fell of the rack. This towel never gets used; it is neatly folded and hung from the middle. My son keeps insisting that we're having earthquakes because he feels his bed shake at night; nobody else feels these earthquakes and they are not reported on the internet.

The house has this weird vibe that it didn't have before, even if we would hear and see things on occasion. Now the house suddenly feels big, cold, dark and not welcoming. It's hard to explain. You feel watched all the time. I'm a grown woman afraid to go to the restroom at night!

These are just some of the things that are happening in my house right now. We all lived with peace and quiet for months and cannot think of any change other than Ian moving in. We are all really freaked out right now.

I am getting ready to do a house cleansing but need some advice. Could it be that Ian brought something with him, or maybe something in the house doesn't like him? And if so, will cleansing the house help since it's not really the house but something attached to Ian?

I have not told anybody in the house my theory about Ian being the cause of the ghost activities. I feel bad saying it out loud; he is just a kid and I do not want to offend.

Other hauntings by Haven

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Haven, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-14)
I also want to thank everyone who commented and made suggestions. Just sharing these experiences with you all and seeing your support makes me feel so much better. It was starting to bring me down but I feel very hopeful that I'm going to see normal again. ❤
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-14)
Augusta - thank you so much this is priceless information you gave me, I'm trying everything you suggest.

The house did look abandoned before Patty and her children moved in. It is a big house, six bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms were dark and dusty and were getting that moldy smell, we even saw spider webs. Now, there's noise, music, laughter, and sunshine as light comes in from open windows. It is a home again. Maybe something was quietly living there and has now been disturbed. That's a good theory.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-13)
Good golly! What a mess! First the violation of being burgled then a nasty entity - all with a child trying to recover from a rocky start in life! Seems to me like one might as well pull out all the stops in something like this - I apologize to all if I sound like a broken record as some suggestions I have certainly made on other accounts (but some remedies are just darn handy!) - for example: John's wort, juniper cedar, rosemary and thyme are said to help create a protective shield when burned (some hold that growing them in beds or pots around and in the house can be helpful); vinegar poured in a dish and left to evaporate over night is said to stop spirits from manifesting; boxwood, rowan and blackberry are said to ward off spirits; bathing in a bath with chamomile and/or dandelion is said to act as a shield (add information salt and/or holy water couldn't hurt either); place images of loved ones who have passed on around the home to invite their protective influence (friends of mine have also put together household shrines that include not only images of ancestors but also icons, crystals and other sacred items); keep upbeat music playing; keep windows uncovered and open if possible to let in as much light and fresh air as possible etc... And try to get as much of the household as you can involved in these processes - the more hearts and minds, the better ❤ Above all things, fill that house with positivity and joy - celebrate everything that makes you happy and brings you together - whether it's cooking big meals, working on craft projects, decorating for a holiday (its never too early), or playing games together etc

I wonder if the reason for the entity could have been the times it stayed empty. Eastern traditions hold that jins can take up residence in structures, which have been uninhabited by people for some period of time. Granted, this home was never continuously uninhabited but maybe having been empty for the majority of the time was enough for some nasty to move in.

Twilight - I am so sorry you and your sons had to go through that hell! You are one strong woman for having had the courage to survive, to get away and learn to trust someone again! *hug* I am so glad that things are so much better for you now! ❤
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-11)
Hi Apo -

I was disappointed with the priest as well. Especially because he's has been to my house and has done cleansings before. My mom is very close to the church and the priest would be a regular for dinner at the house.

We should have just asked him to come bless the house and kept it at that. But no, we went on and explained why we needed the house blessed, he told us that the dead do not come back and not to believe in curses and witchcraft. Kind of made us feel like we were dumb and ignorant for believing. He lectured us for about 30 minutes, blessed some water and rosary beads for us and sent us on our merry way.

Ian only told us that his friend is a man and that he is nice. If we keep asking him questions he'll either say he's not supposed to say or he just doesn't answer.

I can't wait to go back this weekend and see if there has been any changes.

Take care. ❤
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-10)
Haven

Alarm bells are pealing like crazy in my mind. An imaginary friend is quite normal, but when it is an adult who advises not to tell, that screams paedophile. I now fear there is an entity determined to isolate Ian for malicious intents. Please be careful and do whatever you can and must do to help him. My prayers are with you, especially with Ian.

Sending positive energy, healing thoughts and mega tons of support.

Regards
Apo
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-10)
Haven,:O A priest refusing to bless a home? That's very odd - whether he believed you or not, he is duty-bound (I feel) to perform such acts and especially since it was requested by a regular member of his congregation. I'm shocked and disappointed to read about his outright refusal. Did he give any plausible reason for him turning his back on your call for help? I hate to say this, but Patty will be better off attending service somewhere else. I feel insulted on your and her behalf.

Nevertheless, your YGS family is still rock-solid behind you. Please keep us updated on the outcome of the cleansing etc.

With warm regards
Apo
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-10)
Aporetic - thank you! I love knowing that I have people on this site rooting for me. Makes me feel like I'm not alone and it gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. ❤
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-10)
Hi LuciaJacinta - That you for reading my story and for your comments.

I much rather like your theory of the negative energy being caused by the robbery rather than Ian. The robbery happened in September 2017, Patty and her children moved in October 2017, Ian moved in August 2018. The activities started happening almost immediately after Ian moved in, this is why I came up with the theory that maybe it was him that brought something with him. Ian has had an imaginary friend for a long time now, something we all see as normal for a 7 year old. However, this last weekend, we were asking him questions about "his friend" and we asked him if it was a boy or a girl and he said it was a man. We asked him to describe him and tell us what this man's name is, he replied "I'm not supposed to tell you". I don't know if this is normal or not but I find it weird that his imaginary friend is a man and not a boy his age.

When I got home on Friday night I had stomach cramps so I was boiling water for some chamomile tea, I was standing next to the stove, Patty was standing next to me a few feet away. Suddenly, one of the burners lit up, this scared the heck out of us, the stove works with propane gas and you need to light a match and put it to the burner and turn the knob in order for it to light. We all pretty much spend the rest of the night in the living room talking, too scared to go to bed. A few times during the night we would hear dishes being banged together in the kitchen when no one was there.

First thing Saturday morning we went to the Catholic Church where Patty goes to mass every Sunday. We spoke to the priest and he refused to come to the house to bless it. I don't think he believed us. That was very disappointing.

We cleansed the house with holy water, burned some incense, prayed and did Rooks cleansing method. Now we'll just have to wait and see.

Warm Regards
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-09)
Greetings, Haven

I'm pleased to read you have a plan of action. All the best with the cleansing. You mention being scared, hence the only other pearl of wisdom I can offer is something I read on YGS from a member (my apologies that I don't recall who posted it)...
"Your faith should be bigger than your fears" - and I'm convinced it is! However, a little reinforcement can't hurt, so I'm sending mega tons of energy your way. Stay strong.

With warm regards
Apo
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
Hello, I've read all your stories and they are all very good.

But, I think I'm going to be the odd theory out here, but I am more partial to the theory it was the robbery or something already present that is causing a negative disturbance in your home.

I usually am one to totally believe in evil attachments, but considering what Ian has gone through, his behaviors are "normal" considering his past. I think a therapist is a good idea for him but I'm not so sure he has a full blown attachment. As someone else said, the witchcraft thing could be a rumor. The time period you mentioned of September to October really isn't that long. Plus I have a harder time accepting that the child is carrying evil with him rather than adults who knowingly chose negative actions by breaking and entering.

Since Patty is there full time, I'd go with her request of holy water and the traditional religious based practices first. The belief systems of those inhabitanting the home really can change the outlook of the situation merely through the power of belief.

I'd probably put some holy water on everyone so poor Ian doesn't feel singled out. Then bless him as well and see how he reacts.

Love to hear what happens next in this story in the upcoming weeks.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
Aporetic - I will most definitely try it. I have faith that a cleansing to the house as well as to everybody living there will help. I will also suggest pinning the wee bit of sage on Ian. All of this together with our prayers should definitely do the trick.

I'm planning on doing the cleansing this weekend. Don't know why but I'm a little bit scared but mostly hopeful that things will get better after this.

Thank you so much for your advise and prayers, they are most welcomed and needed.

Take care.
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
Greetings, Haven

Thank you for sharing your experience. I find the treatment of this dear child upsetting and disturbing, so I won't dwell on it. I'm sure it was difficult enough for you to write about it.~hugs~

Something I've noticed around my side of the pond is parents placing blessed beads around the neck of their children from infant ages to ward off any dark thoughts or malicious intents from others'. Also, wrapping the sage etc in a piece of white cloth (a teeny tiny 'bundle') and pinning it to the child, also to ward off bad spirits.

I'm sorry I don't possess the knowledge to offer more, but I'll keep you and your loved ones (as well as all YGS members) in my prayers.

All the best and warm regards
Apo
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Hi Amor -

Good catch on the date! My dad passed away May 26, 2006, don't know where I got the 2010.

Thanks for reading my stories!
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Hi Haven. Thank you for sharing your story and having confidence that the YGS community could listen and help you. I hope you will be able to cleanse your home with Rook's method.

May I ask though, as it is really nagging at me. I do not wish to offend. In your previous story with the ghost voice message in an old phone, you said your father passed away in 2006 due to diabetes complication. But in this house story, it says 2010. Maybe it's a typo?

I liked your stories, especially when your grandma helped when your dad was ill, although it scared your mom. Also, I hope your daughter isn't having nightmares anymore.

Again, thanks for sharing. And keep us posted.

Cheers,

Amor
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Haven, I'm happy that I was able to give any encouragement that was needed 😊 living that kind of life is very difficult to overcome, especially if you were in it for many years like I was unfortunately. It's something that's not easy to forget, and I'm still bothered by it today, and have a lot of nightmares of him. As for children that lived through this horror, I feel that it's important to let them know that they can always talk about it, and share any fears that they still hold over it. I can't imagine a child trying to make sense of things like this, and wish they didn't have to remember it. I'm not sure if I misunderstood, and will double check to see if I'm wrong, but this was his mother that had him living through his past? If so, the way I went about explaining to my boy's on their dad, was saying that he was sick, and needs help. Making sure that they knew that they weren't hated, and unloved by him, but that he makes bad choices, and for their safety, it's best they stay away from him. I didn't want them hating him because of what he did to me, I rather them decide how they feel about him. Which with him having no effort in getting any kind of custody, or so much as paying child support, or giving birthday/Christmas presents etc, he never made any efforts towards having anything to do with them, so it made it easier for them to not think about him anymore. I hope Ian will do good with a therapist, and hope it really helps him make sense of everything some day. Best wishes!
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Thank you, BeautInside. Ana is definitely still in a dark place. All she cares about is partying and "hooking up" with guys, 4 years in jail did not change her. She lost custody of her daughter a few months before the death of her son, and the details of why she lost her daughter are so disturbing I can't bring myself to write it down here.

We are willing to try anything and everything to bring peace back into our home, and help Ian be the happy, carefree boy he deserves to be.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Hi Dee - no need to worry about offending me, at this point I am open to any and all theories. We are definitely going to try Rook's cleaning method again, we are not giving up. We are trying the holy water, prayers and will even burn sage (once I know where I can find it).
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Twilight - I am so sorry to hear you had to go through all this, even more so that your son had to witness it all. I admire the courage it took to walk out, it is not an easy thing to do. You are an inspiration to many woman that are going through this. I am also glad that you sought help for your son and that he is going well. Knowing this will be the encouragement Patty and Adrian need to get Ian the help he needs.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Hi Haven,

I couldn't agree more. Ian's aunt has a very, very dark past no wonder that maybe something got attached to Ian and might have been brought to your house. That would explain why such negativity.

It's heartbreaking what happened to that angel!😢

A cleansing might very well work for you. Please keep us updated.

Take care. ❤
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Haven,

I was worried that my thought of someone 'dabbling' in something negative would offend, but I see from your comment it might be on track. My heart goes out to that baby and Ian. 😟 The devil worshipping may be a rumor... Maybe not. I would definitely proceed with Rook's cleansing and repeat if needed. The candle going out does sound like a coincidence. However, if it eases Patty's mind to incorporate holy water, absolutely do so.

Please keep us updated. Wishing you the best and a positive outcome ❤
Dee
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Haven, I think Ian seeing a therapist would be a great idea. My first husband was not a good person, to him abusing, and cheating on me, along with his behavior to our 2 boys we have together. Luckily when I finally left him, my youngest son was not even 2, so he doesn't remember him. But my oldest son at that time was almost 7, and unfortunately remembered a lot of him, and the abuse he had towards me, as well as the abuse I learned he did to him too. My oldest sons behavior started to change for the worst, to where he would get very angry, and even violent at times. When before he was a normal little boy. The things he witnessed his father do to me, traumatized him. It was a very violent marriage towards the end, resulting with me being hospitalized, having surgery from the injury my ex had caused, and my boy's waking up to police shining lights in their face, leading them out the house, as my oldest saw my blood all over the house, and his dad being arrested. That all happened after I left my ex, and he came after me. So my oldest saw a lot of horrible things I wish he didn't ever have to see, but now that life is behind us now, as I'm remarried to an amazing man, who raised my boy's from there, and to this day, is who they see as their real father. My ex is in and out of prison now, so we never really hear or see him anymore. Sorry to get off track there, but I was trying to say that even after all of that, we moved and got a fresh new start, but my oldest starting to act out, we got him help, and learned that he was acting out in fear that my ex would find us like he has before, and try to hurt me again. The last time my ex laid his hand on me, my oldest (who was still about 7) tried to defend me that time, and jumped on him swinging his fist at him, but was thrown across the room (just to clear this up, a lot of legal actions were taken over these incidents, and cops were most definitely called). So learning my son was afraid of his dad finding us, and trying to hurt me again, with my son feeling like he was powerless to help, is what helped us make my son feel safe again in his own home. It took some time, but after he realized that he didn't have to live in fear anymore, he was back to his old self. He'll be 13 this October, and is an amazing young man, who is very loving and helpful to his younger siblings. Maybe Ian needs to know that the life he left behind is in the past now, and that his life can be happier living at his new home. I'm sorry to write so much, I wish Ian the very best in finding what he needs to feel safe, and happy.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-05)
Twilight -

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. I'm following your advise and we're all going to get cleansed. You are also right about Ian already going through so much. I have advised that they take him to see a therapist, I see some weird behavior from him. He's been in school two weeks and his teacher already called his dad in twice because he's not behaving. The teacher says he's disruptive, aggressive and refuses to work in class. This is totally the opposite of the Ian I know. Before moving in with us he would spend every other weekend at my house and he is a sweet, well behaved boy. I use to think that he was too quiet and too well behaved for his age, so now he is being the total opposite. Maybe he's just adapting to his new life but there seems to be something off. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Miracles, I hope I didn't come off being dismissive to your suggestions! I meant no disrespect. I agreed, and even liked everything you mentioned, and didn't want to sound like I was saying otherwise. I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way!
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
At first I agreed with miracles after I finished reading your experience, and saw that she had wrote what came to my mind about the thieves causing some uproar in this household, which I'm not saying may not still be somewhat a part of it. But after reading what all you just added, which by the way is so horrible, and heartbreaking to hear, that maybe Ian does have something attached to him. From what you said all went on in his past household, it's very possible that something dark was brought into his old home, and followed him to where he lives now. I hate that he's been through so much already, and now is going through something that he most likely doesn't understand, and fears. Like miracle said, I'd get him cleansed, and if you don't want to single him out, or say why you think he specifically should be cleansed, you could all get cleansed, just to be safe. I hope you're able to figure out a way to help this situation, so ya'll can have peace in your home. Please keep us updated, and thank you for sharing your experience.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Miracles and Dee, thank you so much for your advise. My house got broken into mid-September of 2017. Patty and her children moved in early October 2017, the house was quiet up until a few weeks ago when Ian moved in.

Miracles, you just made me remember something with your theory of the kids dabbling in something. Let me explain.

Ian was living with his mother, her boyfriend and his 2 year old half-brother. His mom's sister, Ana, moved in with them about 6 months ago. Ana just got out of prison, she was there for 4 years. What I was told is that Ana lived with her boyfriend and her two year old son, the boyfriend was not the father of the child. Apparently, the boyfriend was abusive towards her son. One day, Ana was out (don't know where) and she left her son with her boyfriend, when she got back home she checked on her son and he was not breathing. The ambulance came and determined the baby had been dead for a few hours. The boyfriend says that the baby was crying and he put a pillow over his head to make him stop, he said the baby stopped crying but he thought the baby had fallen asleep, he did not know he was dead. The autopsy showed the baby had a few broken bones and a lot of bruises, he was also malnourished and showed signs of abuse. They arrested both Ana and the boyfriend. The neighbors testified that Ana knew about the abuse and did nothing to stop it, this is why she was convicted. The neighbors also testified that there was "devil worshipping" going on in that house (don't know how they knew).

Both Patty and Adrian did everything they could to get Ian out of the house he was living in with his mom and Ana (this is not the house the baby died in). When they asked me if it was okay if Ian came to live with us in my house, they said they had "bad feelings" about Ana and didn't want Ian living with her. It was easy to convince Ian's mom to give up custody because the schools in my neighborhood are much better and frankly she's always fighting with her boyfriend and sister and admitted Ian would be better off living with his dad.

Do you think maybe this could be related somehow? I don't know what to think anymore. This last Saturday we tried to do a house cleansing following Rookdygin method; we opened all the doors and windows, sat on the floor and lit a white candle. Well, the candle blew out, totally freaked Patty out where she literally got up and ran out of the house. Now she's too scared to try it again. I frankly think it was the wind blowing in from the open windows but she wants to try holy water first before we give it another try. I'm in California right now and won't go back to Mexico until this weekend, so I'll have to wait and see.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Hi there Haven,

Wow, it's strange that the activity started recently. I think Miracles is on track with her theory regarding the thieves and negative energy though. I really can't think of any other reason for the sudden uptick in activity. I doubt a child could bring something like that in.

The only thing I can think of (it might sound crazy, I don't know) is perhaps Patty or one of her kids 'dabbled' in something? Playing with a Ouija Board, some kind of black magic, etc? I don't know how well you know them, but thought I'd throw the idea out there.

I hope you are able to use Miracles idea of cleansing Ian (along with the house). Please keep us updated. All the best ❤

Dee
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+6
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Haven - I wonder if the people who robbed you are the reason for the activity in your home. Maybe the negativity attached to them was left in the home or just upset your home. Let's face it, if someone robs someone else there is definitely some serious negativity.

There is one thing you can do if you really feel it is attached to Ian but you would need to check with Adrian first. (I did this with my daughter.) When you cleanse the home, cleanse Ian also. If you use a smudge stick to cleanse your home, stand behind Ian and start at his feet, slowly working your way up to the back of his head and then over his head and back down to his feet when standing in front of him. My daughter immediately noticed a difference. It couldn't hurt to do it to everyone in the home.

Whatever you decide to do, a cleansing is definitely in order. Your home is upset about something 😕 Hopefully cleansing it will make it happy again and y'all can be at peace ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: