You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Days Forever

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Days Forever

 

I have moved almost a million times, this time it just got scarier. Everywhere I am, strange things happen. It's like someone's been following me my whole life. When I just moved into a house after getting married, this house was pretty creepy.

One day I was home alone, taking care of my kiddies, when all of a sudden my baby starts crying. I come into the room and it is freezing cold. So I brought my child with me. In like a split second in the living room, it got freezing almost 50 degrees. So I flip on the tv. All is well. Few hours later, I'm in the kitchen cooking, husband still at meeting, just me and the baby, the tv turns off. I know that wasn't her. She's sleeping. My dog is in the kitchen with me. Then I heard footsteps upstairs and my dog stacie starts growling. I hear my piano playing upstairs. Next goes the light, but I lit candles. So I call my husband but the phone's dead. It was six thirty and thank god he was coming home in ten minutes. That seemed like four hours which was. He was caught in Traffic! Nice.

Later, the piano stopped and that's when I start crying on and on. I was to shocked to run out of the house in complete horror, when I can tell someone is staring at me. I get a very hard slap out of nowhere on the face. Someone's needs to see a doctor I said. That made the ghost very mad. I could feel anger everywhere when all of a sudden the lights turned on, the candles blew out, tv turns on, it gets warmer and my husband comes in.

One look at me and Stacie and he could tell something was wrong. But every time I'm home alone now, it's like a nice spirit entered the house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bluefreak01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Ayo you need a lot of gabooyt atchk in that house and on you.
I think maybe something is following you if it happens everywhere you live
Casper-ess (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Hmmm...ok well I'm going to say it again... Let's all just tell our stories without havin a go at each other. If you don't believe then do it in a nice way... Otherwise don't comment & don't ridicule other peoples stories...WOW... [at] bluefreak01...I'd suggest gettin the house blessed by a priest...I'm also Armenian... Do you believe in the Evil Eye...I'd suggest 1 for your baby...& perhaps 1 for all of you... Your dog is always a good detector for anything paranormal... I should know my GSD Rex gives me signs... Good luck with this ❤
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-04)
Did it occur to you that the cold could just be the air conditioning? The issues with the lights and electrical just dying make it sound like someone hit a power box, or that the electrical company was doing maintenance. I dunno; The only parts that are semi-believable are the piano and the slap.

But again, it becomes far-fetched. You waited in the house for four hours, waiting on your husband, puting the safety of yourself and your two children at risk? And if the land line was dead, why not use a cell phone? Surely in 2008, most people would have one? I've had one since 2002, and I'm just turning 20...

Anyway, if this had happened, any logical person would have been too scared NOT to leave, if not for themselves, for the wellbeing of the children.

I don't know, there are just a few holes in this story, and it's making me question the truth of the tale. If it did happen, then it makes you appear to not care about your children all that much, and I hope that is not the case. I don't mean to be rude about that, but it's the truth.

I'm glad that whatever it was left, if it was there, but please.

On another note - I notice you get mad at other, short ghost stories, when they're no shorter than yours. Please refrain from this, and please refain from telling people you can spot a made-up story for miles, as, well, I'm sure you wouldn't want people blantly coming to your stories and telling them that they're fakes, and that they don't belong here.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your story isn't true, I'm saying it's just too difficult for me to believe.

Penny ❤
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
freaky but then again some ghosts just need to be put in their place. I have had to do that with a few that hunted me. But as following you around? Could it be a dead relative? Some one with a grudge. Not saying that you have that or anything the thought just popped in my head. Well at least it is better now. Perhaps your hubby had some affect.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Wow nice story. I hate negative energies. They are hard to deal with. Thank you for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ZUKISMOM (5 stories) (58 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Sounds to me like you might want to do some research into the history of the house itself. You have had spirits follow you around your whole life. But this sounds like something new and exclusive to the house your in. You can research the history through town records and also just chat with neighbors about who may have lived there before you and your family. No need to tell them why, just polite conversation will do. You can also ask a local priest to bless your house. That may be a start to finding out what or who is giving you such grief.
God Bless you and your family and Good Luck
😊 P
bluefreak01 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Well tonith I meant the baby and my 5 year old my five year old was fine and sleeping with covers already on her making her instantly warm. The baby was wide awake and cold with her covers push aside.
thank you all for the comments I will try and get more comments in. 😁
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
Always trust your dog! They are our best friends and guardians. I agree with KimSo and put crosses and holy objects around, evil spirits don't like that! Take care.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-24)
I agree with tonith. You only said about the baby and didn't said about your children.Well,if you want help, Chat with Martin on how to get rid of dangerous ghosts, or follow artfighter's comment. The one thing I know on how to get rid of ghosts is to simmer burnt willow ash. I don't know if this really works or not, so blame me if it does not work.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
I'm confused. You said watching your kiddies but then only mention the baby. Does sound like you have some phenomenon happening. Is this the first time you had to adjust to a new place with a baby?
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
Wow, thanks for sharing.
Its amazing how the ghost knew to make things looks normal by the time your husband got back. They did it on purpose so your husband wouldn't believe you in case you told him the story. I hope things get better for you. I am also very delighted to hear from someone that lives in Armenia.

Greetings from Los Angeles, Ca
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
Sounds to me as if the negative energy wanted to see how far it could push you. You called its bluff by speaking out that way. Good for you!

I would suggest placing a cross in each of your rooms, especially the bed rooms. Pray. Tell 'it' to leave, tell 'it' that you will not allow the fear to control you anymore, thus giving 'it' energy.

If these beliefs do not fit with yours, please seek out your own religious or spiritual assistance to assure this negative energy does not return to you or your home.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
God Bless!
artfighter (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
wow I suggest you go to church and see a preist on that I would probably do that for the safety for your baby your lucky you got the baby out of the room before it got any colder. 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: