You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: No Moon Day

Real Ghost Stories

No Moon Day

 

So, I have read most of the stories on this site which prompted me to share mine. I am new to the group, so kindly forgive me for any mistakes over here.

This is not my story, its of my mom, who is a teacher in higher secondary school the past 23 years. She has wonderful aura as a teacher, as students call her "Hitler" and she is very responsible and well respected by all the staff members.

So one day which lately came to know was the no moon day, she came across this incident, which happens to be in one of the top school of Gujarat. She was coming from one of the classes and saw this girl which fall from a staircase in a mysterious way; no one pushed her or no one was seen behind her doing this. She was quite beautiful and was brilliant in the studies (told by my mother).

After seeing her, all the students and teachers were called by my mother, in response to her lost consciousness. She was made to smell everything and was made drink also in order to make her get up but none of the efforts were fruitful.

Later on, one of the person who sensed something told that, today is no moon day. My mother didn't believe much and told everyone to consult a doctor as her choice. Everybody agreed but no one was agreed to accompany her in hospital from the female staff, so my mom took the charge and with 3 male staff took her to the hospital where regular school checkups were handled.

While carrying her, my mother noticed that she was much heavier than she actually looked by her physical appearance. Her head had been resting on my mother's lap, and she felt so heavy holding it that her hands due to cramp was numb and her legs too. Some how they reached the hospital and the girl was under checkup, but nothing abnormal was found in her vitals.

Later on, when the doctor was talking to my mother the body of the girl was raised in air like we actually see in the horror movies. This was the description given by my mother as she saw with her own eyes that the body floated in air and so the doctor saw with his own eyes, and after floating for a few seconds the body was banged one-two times on the bed. Seeing her in this way, my mother was terrified and the environment near the room was filled by horror and a lot of people.

Meanwhile, her parents were informed, and her mother reached with her maternal uncle (mama). He immediately came and went near her, and started sprinkling some holy water on her, and spoke some mantras (holy prayers) in her ear, and then she gained consciousness and started crying like a two month old baby.

Later, the history was revealed to my mother from that particular girl's mother, that from past 2 months she is been under some spell of black magic done by some of her distant relatives, as the girl was the only child of her parents and she lost her father before few months. As she was very rich and beautiful because some sort of jealousy or rivalry she was suffering from this. Her maternal uncle was firm believer of such studies helped his sister during this crisis. Another incidents took place at her home before and after this incident which includes that she was standing on the terrace and looking down like she was about to jump, later on carried knife and was going to kill herself when her mother interrupted her, cutting her long hairs, etc.

This incident took place in 2000 or near that year, now she is fine as I asked my mother about her when she told me this incident in 2006-2007. I don't remember the exact year. Thank you for reading my article. And sorry for any inconvenience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yoursmile, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
A lot of people believe that all sorts of bad things things happen during no moon nights, I know the older generation in my family believe this and would always warn us not to go out during those nights.
Bodi-Gundamma (1 stories) (21 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-28)
Iam help you... Worry nothing... I see sprites and they my friends
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-28)
oh I just read all the replies right now. Thank you for enlightening me on the subject of no moon. Knowing the beliefs of other cultures is fascinating to me, I appreciate all the explanations.

Thank you and God bless.
mercylinkia (1 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-09-24)
As per Vedic astrology (INDIAN Astrology) it is mentioned that no moon means no positivity and negative entities could get easily reach to humans that specific day, I have analyzed thousands of horoscope charts of individuals where I saw person having sort of mental disorder (serious ones) because of bad moon placement. Here in context of your story I could say if that particular having weak planetary combinations, she could have attacked by negatitive entity easily, any cleansing ritual on no moon day would be helpful
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
melda, you are being very kind and thanks for being supportive. Love from yoursmile ❤
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
yoursmile - I didn't originally respond to your story because quite honestly I don't know what to say. I have heard and read about levitation but have never experienced it.

I'm pleased the young lady turned out to be okay.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
traviscannibis - I have to admit you have a great sense of humour, which I've noticed on a few occasions. Just bear in mind that sometimes you have to be serious. Many people who post here do need assistance. Perhaps a bit less of the cannabis in the travis? Not scolding, just a suggestion.

Regards, Melda
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
traviscannabis, it was where my mom was a teacher and apparently, I was in convent school. So, it was not my school otherwise I would have enjoyed. And to be precised it must be a break time or the lecture getting over, so to help her may be my mom would have asked other students to help or to know the reason of her unconsciousness. I don't have much details regarding this. 😐
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
mumbaikaidon, even I have not seen this scene, how I can I describe you more. Even I wished to see this scene in real if I can.
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
ladyglow, I am a doctor right now, and to be précised a homeopathic doctor, so I have studied in my books that even the tides of the ocean have certain effects on body scientifically, and we have précised medicines with us in which we specifically asked them like do u have your epilepsy attack on no moon day or the new moon day. Even the rays of the moon effect the physiology of body. So, according to me scientifically we do have a effect on body. But regarding this story, I dnt have any clue might be because of some energy which gains more powers on such nights, this is also what I have heard from my folks and dnt have any proof or this.
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
I like your school, they stopped class and called everyone to see an unconscious kid. Wish this had happened to me when I was writing my calculus final exam. 😁 😁
mumbaikadon (1 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-23)
I think this story was a bit incoherent and I have a huge doubt about the girl floating in air. Please maintain the sanctity of this site. Those who really had incidents are overlooked because of "supposed" incidents like this
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-22)
DarriuxDarkk & yoursmile.

This "no Moon day" is what westerns call New Moon "and it occurs the moment when the Sun and Moon are aligned, with the Sun and Earth on opposite sides of the Moon."

I find very interesting the beliefs that many cultures around the world have about the Moon and the influence of its phases on ordinary life events. I oftentimes wonder if these influences are real or if they are only superstitions so deeply ingrained within a culture, that people would never dare to question if this is true.

Yoursmile.
I know that this is not your personal experience but, do you know if the girl's actions worsen/changed according to the phase the Moon was at?
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2020-09-22)
hi dark, your name is too complex to say, so in short hi dark. So according to my knowledge when there is no Moon illuminating the night sky. This no moon night, (Amavasya) holds great importance in the Hindu religion. According to the panchang, the first night of the first fortnight or the bright fortnight (paksha) of a lunar month, i.e., the first day of Shukla Paksha is the Amavasya. The darkest night of the month is often considered inauspicious by many. Devotees even believe that any task commenced on Amavasya 2020 will never be successful.
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-09-22)
Hi first of all welcome. I do have a question. What does no moon day signifies? I'm curious.

Thank you for sharing. God bless.
yoursmile (1 stories) (6 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-21)
lady - glow, the girl was under the magic spell. And his father died.
Yes, later on when my mother met her somewhere coincidentally, she was told that she is fine right now. And her maternal uncle helped them during the crisis.

And yes, the way they carried her to hospital was not actually proper. But I think they might have taken as low blood pressure, and treated that way.

By the way, thanks lady glow for your warm welcome. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-09-21)
I was, and still am, horrified at the way first aid was provided to that girl! I know your mother's and the rest of the staff's intentions were good but it is not advisable to move an unconscious person after a fall in case they have an internal injury that could worsen with movement. And to give them something to drink!?!?

Anyway, I'm glad that nothing worse happened to the girl on the way to the hospital neither after the levitation-banging ordeal.

Yoursmile.

Welcome to YGS.

I'm a bit confused as for who was under a black magic spell; was it the girl or was it her mother? Whose father died?
Did the woman tell your mother if they were able to get rid of the spell and, if so, what they did to achieve it?

I'm glad to know that the girl is fine and living a normal life.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: