You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Life of Terror: Journal of the Haunted 2

Real Ghost Stories

Life of Terror: Journal of the Haunted 2

 

This story is a follow-up of Life of Terror: Journal of the Haunted

CHAPTER 6 THE LAST NIGHT?

12/25/07 I went to take a shower when I started to fell a sharp pain down my body, I look in the mirror and I saw scratches forming on my body. So I got my clothes on and call my friend, who is a priest, to help me to get rid of "her". 10pm we started the exorcism that's when all hell broke loose, the lights started to flicker, the house started to shake, the screams started to echo through out the house, then the light bulbs exploded, the mirrors exploded, my friend fainted, so I picked him up and started to run. The doors started to slam one by one, then finally we made it outside and we started to pray even more until a bright light burst out of every window and door of my house. Then it went quiet but I still feel like something is still there waiting, sleeping, and if something is sleeping it will some day wake up and that starts part 3 of my life of terror and I'm on my own for this fight because my friend die shortly after the exorcism and I will always miss him.

CHAPTER 7

Months went by without any disturbance until my 16th birthday. 3/20/08 9pm I was watching a movie with my ex girl friend (she broke up with me in April because she thought I was a freak). We were watching a movie when we started to smell smoke, we search the house and there was nothing. Then we look out to the back yard and we saw what it look like a figure with long hair covering the face, as soon I turn on the light, it ran off when I chased it, it was gone. There was two ways out, through the back door, the one that I was blocking, and the gate, but the gate was pad lock and it's too tall to jump over.

3/29/08 7pm I was laying down listening to music when my closet door started to shake, it shook harder and harder then it broke off and fell into the closet, breaking every single one of my sister dolls (I promise her I keep them safe until she comes back for them). The next day I was cleaning up the doll mess when someone or something try to throw a piece of broken glass at me but I got out of the way in time, then as soon as I got up, my year book flew in the air and almost hit me in the head.

Other hauntings by bigmen9909

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigmen9909, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bigmen9909 (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
will Ohiowatha there were 6to7 dolls and they were all on the shelf when the door fell it hit the shelf collapse and all the dolls hit the tile floor and they were all made out of glass
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
i believe you, angry ghosts might stay with you, or just pass by as happened to me! I'm preety much impressed that you did not get traumatised! I would have, seeing someone with cuts in face and disturbance for so many years, I would have died from shock.
armymp76544 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
WOW, I'm not one to post on here as this is my first, and I believe a lot of the stories on here but I mean come on how much of a leap do you want people to make here. I think I have seen this story in a few different movies like poltergeist and the exorcist. This is a little too far fetched even for me and I'm not a skeptic on things of the paranormal. I'm with rhodes68, and KimSouthO on this one it would have definitely have gotten some media coverage if it happened like you say.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Quite skeptical about this one. Seems a little too dramatic. Also, how did this falling door "break" every one of the dolls? What were these dolls made out of and how many were there, please?
lilprincess (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-08)
why does your year book keep flying at you?
anyway,that is 1 scary story because I read the first part and I am freaked out.
what did your sis say about the dolls 😕

love from
lilprincess ❤ ❤
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
I was skeptical when part 1 was published and now that part 2 has hit the press I'm still skeptical. If part 3 is published anytime soon I will continue to be skeptical.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔 🤔
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Mad spirit in your house,bigmen9909?Try reading the history of the house. You might find the cure for this trouble in your life. Find out what the spirit wants, but the truth can be dangerous...
tay1994 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
im sorry but I agree with rhodes... If that had really happened then you would be on the news, your neighbours would have noticed or heard something if all hell had broken loose in your house. I apologise if you are telling the truth but I find it very hard to beleive.

laterzzz

😉
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Bigmen, I really don't know what to think of your journals 1 and 2. I tried to avoid any comments the first time but as I see you insist on your story. Of course that's just my opinion but I'm having a hard time believing you not only because you claim that hell broke loose in your house (sometimes it happens) but also because of the way you seem to have accepted everything. With all these going on in my house, I'd expect my parents, friends, family members to take some serious action. I'd expect to be on the front page of newspapers and the high light of news throughout the country.

Seriously.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
hmmmmm, sounds kind of like a movie. With all of that happening inside the house, wonder it didn't make it to the news or something.

God Bless!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Whoa I read your last story too and this story! I feel very sorry for you because you had such a hard life! I hope nothing else happens to you further on!
Biemaster

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: