You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The Entity

 

This story is by far the most frightening experience I have ever witnessed. It did not happen at my house as usual. It did however happen at a house known to be haunted by me and my friend Chris.

The first occurrence that Chris and I witnessed was in October 2006. We were raking leaves for the owner of the house who had gone down to Mexico for the fall and asked us before she left to take care of the house.

At first nothing happened but as we continued Chris and I both felt like we were being watched. We went into the house to grab a bite to eat when in the doorway (it looked distorted in a wispy kind of way) there was also a definite outline of a man. We got freaked so we left and ate outside.

As we ate we heard the screen door open and close (it had been locked from the inside and no one else was there besides us). After the door opened we heard the sound of footsteps on the deck we turned to see nothing but the distorted outline moving towards us. We got up and left.

The next day we continued the raking and finished... But still felt the entity watching us closely.

The following year October 2007 we were asked to rake again. Of course Chris, our friend Dirk said yes but this time we were prepared we were to stay the night. We brought an Ouija board, Video Cameras and a tape recorder and blank video Cassettes; we wanted to find this being- to see it.

We started the raking job as usual but got too excited to work so we set up our operations "HQ" we set cameras up throughout the house and kept one for ourselves. We toured throughout the house when the radio turned on by itself and the CD started to skip.

As the night progressed we felt as if were being watched again. We then found something interesting and old music box we turned it on with the Audio recorded... We played back the Audio and heard a woman rambling in an unidentifiable language.

We pulled out the Ouija- now I hate using them but I recorded the session. As the Ouija Session progressed we all felt like we were being watched by something. Something scary and it wanted us out of the house. Eventually Both Dirk and Chris lifted their hands off the Ouija and it started to move by itself! I then decided to get the Audio recorder and listen to the playback of the Session. After the session we listened to the Playback and heard laughing (not anyone of us) and random knocking.

By this time I'm freaked and I leave the house. Chris and Dirk stayed behind and never did tell me what else happened that night.

Other hauntings by Reaper666343

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reaper666343, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

xnikkibobikkix (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Hi Reaper! I have read all of your stories now and am glad I did! Ill start with this one as you mentioned the similarities between both our Ouija board experiences. I do wish I had been recording during mine; it would have been really interesting to play back after the fact. It seems to me that the footsteps and doors could be because of a residual haunting; however since you don't live there I guess you wouldn't be able to see if it was reoccurring. Have you discussed things with the home owner at all?

As for the Ouija experience, seeing the oracle move on its own is always a trip. I'm interested to know what types of questions you asked and what the responses were. I am assuming since you all felt very negative, this was not a good spirit you were contacting. I think it is a possibility that you have a spirit or two following you around - I stand by suggesting Rooks cleansing method for you... If one is following you (as you even suggested in the below comment) than a cleansing would be a good start to counter-act its energies against you.

Peace and love,

Nikki
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
The Entity I encountered seemed to me almost like the same one from "Midnight Demon" but the events of "Midnight Demon" happened several months earlier. So I hope the "Demon" isn't following me around and attempting to talk through the Ouija to me. I believe to Spirits were in the house as well one protecting the house and the other one connected to the Ouija 😕
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
When are you going to show us the video of your friendly neighbor house? I will be glad to see the outline of the entity in the short movie.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
That would be really cool if you got something on video. Can't wait to hear back from you!

Trent
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
now that is completely scary, maybe you should have stayed a while longer. 😨😐

Truly,
Hunters 😳
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
I am when I find it lol its stored with a bunch of my Ghost hunting stuff. Also I may add I have found a picture of a wisp and of my passed dog (the same dog from my other story)
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
I also realized that about the screen door but figured you went out a different exit. Do you plan on puting up any audio/video?
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Yes I realized that error when I read it again
I forgot to mention that we were on the ground just out side the house and the screen door was on the balcony opposite to the door we exited from. The Balcony screen door was already locked when the woman left for Mexico.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Reaper, if you and Chris decided to eat outside, then how did you lock the screen door from the inside and then go out? Don't screen doors only lock from the inside? At least, mine do. Only the outside actual door has a key lock mechanism. Most screen doors just have the switch you access from inside.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
That was a really interesting story. As others have said. I would love to see what ya'll may have caught on video and/or audio. Thanks for sharing and keep us informed!

Trent
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Ouijia boards... Any one on this site that has read any of my stories and/or comments knows my feelings regarding these instruments. You may never know what was released by using the board and what portals may have been opened.

I to would love to hear the evidence you have recorded.

God Bless!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Hi Reaper and thanks for a very interesting story-rather freaky as a matter of fact 😊.

I would also love to see all the evidence of that encounter as well.

Keep us posted.
Tammy
Amarra (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Reaper>> Wow! Sounds like there is an evil presence that has latched onto this woman. And if you have been so unlucky, you too. This may only be the initial wave.
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Response to Amarra: The House is known as haunted because the woman that resides in it claims to have had many encounters with it. Also I may note that she received a phone call a few weeks before from the same unknown language woman screaming into the phone. She has also had a Physic and a Priest over and they to said it was haunted.
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Response to ChrisB: We did manage to get the CD player on tape I will ask Dirk for the Tape and I will post it. The Ouija Session is pretty interesting as well. I'll look around for the videos.
Amarra (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
You know, using a Ouija board is like sending an engraved invitation to demonic spirits. The woman speaking an unidentified language? Most likely an evil spirit. The ones you associated with the Ouija board were definately evil. Very interesting. If I may ask, why was this house known as haunted?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Wow pretty interesting. Did catch anything on the camera? I bet a lot of people would like to see it here! Do you know why your friends never talked about what happened later? Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Until you used the board it seemed like the entity was either risidual or maybe a previous inhabitant curious of who was in her house but non threatening.
When using the board you said it felt like they wanted you out of the house - this makes me think it was a different enity, maybe one who could get 'though' because of the board - a good reason why these should not be used!
Please do let us know if your friends do tell you what happened after you left.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: