You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New House Spook 2

Real Ghost Stories

New House Spook 2

 

Here is the update that I am sure some of you have been waiting for.

I have been paying more attention and I am realizing more occurrences do occur then I thought. The cats still both stare at the wall in the laundry room separately or together. However, I have also come to realize they stare at something in other areas of the house as well. Particularly in our dinning room, which is right above the laundry room. This is also the room from my first story where the lights flicker on and off.

In the dinning room a few occurrences have happened since the previous story. The first happened a few weeks ago when I was sitting at the table on the computer when the lights flickered again. This time however, I felt a cold spot on my arm. This felt almost like someone was touching my arm and, I don't know how I know this, they were watching the youtube I was watching. This feeling disappeared after about a minute or so.

Another occurrence, that I neglected to mention in my first story, is that my wife and I have a ceramic Chinese Cat which has been noticed to move on occasion. Not meaning that it moves its paw or face, but it shifts position on the china cabinet. It will appear on a different angle or shifted towards the middle of the cabinet. I have tested if the cabinet is level and it is. There is no way for the cats to get up to it as there is no room. The figure would also be too heavy for them to push. We have noticed the figure has moved only 3 or 4 times varying a few weeks to a few months. To test it further we put tape down and a pencil line to see if it shifts. Nothing has happened yet. But we are being patient or this ghost has stage fright.

I am not sure if the being in my house has to do with the cat statue, or the house it self. With the arm touching I am hoping it means no harm and just wants to watch.

I would appreciate input.

Other hauntings by Reaper666343

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reaper666343, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aisyah1987 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-03)
Looking forward to more updates!

Freaky but such good experiences!

Stay safe and always keep on a lookout. Hopefully it's nothing bad. Perhaps you can think of how you can communicate with it, but shield yourself first.

Prayers goes to you! ❤
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
I asked my neighbour and she has no recollection of anything strange in the house. I do keep a journal now. I will use this to update more when I can. I also have been looking for the history of the house and area. So far nothing interesting has come up.
Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
Hi Reaper, I've gone back and re-read the first account on your new house. Did you ever get the chance to find out more about the history of the house? Did your neighbour remember if his/her father mentioning if anything odd happening there? What about the family living there previously for 15 years?

It might be useful to keep that journal of yours going with these activities. But so far, the occurrences seem to me more like: "hey, I'm right here". Incidentally, what were you watching on YouTube when you felt the cold spot on your arm? It must be really good to have caught someone/something else's interest too!

Thanks for the update.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: