You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost Once Walked my House at Night

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Once Walked my House at Night

 

Short dreams I can't remember but long dreams I practically memorize. One night I had a long dream and remembered it- even the little details. Since I LOVE to write stories, I decided to base one of my stories on my dream.

In my dream there was a man. He had long dark brown hair and a reddish - pinkish shirt on. He was a guard.

I was sitting in my backyard two days ago and I was talking to my best friend on the phone. I was looking around the backyard while she was telling me something and my eyes fell upon my bedroom window. In the window I saw a tall man with see-through, white skin and long, dark brown hair. He was also wearing a reddish - pinkish shirt.

I couldn't believe it. I have never seen a man like that except for in my dream so I was pretty convinced that I had seen a ghost.

Also, when I was 11 and 12 at night, I would ALWAYS wake up to soft footsteps that seemed loud to me. I would look outside my door and see a shape of a tall man with a pointy nose outlined on the wall. The man would "walk" up and down the hallway and then disappear. I was always scared but ignored it and went back to sleep.

Then, at the age of 13 I got a dog. The first night I had her, I woke up again to see the ghost. He turned to face me and I almost screamed. He was HIDEOUS! He waved at me and disappeared.

I haven't seen him since but sometimes at night I wake up and hear my name being called. Also, sometimes my dog sniffs and licks the air and barks when there is nothing there. It's STRANGE! But I am completely convinced I have seen ghosts.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xoxoprincess16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Osa - excuss me. Why do you not lay off me? I was relaying a very real dream that I had. I am a lucid dreamer though not as much so as I once was. I can pretty much do whatever I want in my dreams. Still if I am not wanted here Ill leave.
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
Sorry Princess 16. WolfR, why don't you lay off the kids for awhile? Their experiences are real in their eyes and that is what counts.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
I have seen this same man in a couple of dreams I had with the see-through white skin and long dark brown hair wearing a light red shirt and he was in fact hideous. The only difference being is that his shirt also had green in it.
Strangely I dreamt I was at my computer on this site typing away as I normally do. I can not remember what exactly I was typing but I do remember looking up and seeing this hideous figure standing to the side of me. In my dream that startled me so I threw a lamp that was close by at him and then reach for my maglight that always right next to me. I do not want to get into the gory details of the progression of this, needless to say though that by the time I was done I had lit him up and he was even more hideous then he was to begin with. The whole time I was at it he kept saying, "Will punish..." but he never got a chance to finish because I would light him up again before he could go further.
At some point in my dream I stopped, sat back down at my computer and then I woke up.

The next dream of him\ it I had was just a couple days ago. This time he tried to strangle me from behind and I could smell rotting breath he was so close. He also said, "Die now. GO to sleep." But I broke out of his hold and said "What!? You came back for more? Did I not teach you a proper lesson the first time." To this his face became irate and he came at me screaming, "Do not dare warn them. DO NOT DARE!" I said "Are you seriously attempting to tell me what to do? Oh... OH! ITS ON NOW!" This time I grabbed a machete and dispatched him. I won't get into the gory details.

What is amazing is finding you here and now describing this person. I am at a loss for words.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
Have you thought about having the area tested for toxic gas like Radon and Carbon Monoxide?
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Sounds like a curious entity, and maybe he is even just kind of keeping an eye out for you. Sounds pretty friendly to me. 😊
xoxoprincess16 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-29)
it is spooky! I'm going to be doing another story soon about something that happened to me yesterday that involves that ghost...
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Dear xoxoprincess16,
I have no idea about the ghost that you saw through the window. Although it is spooky.

Truly,
Naema
xoxoprincess16 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
thanks guys! I think you're right about it trying to protect me. What do you think about the ghost I say through my window?
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Dear xoxoprincess16,
i think the ghost was trying to protect you and waved at you because maybe when you finally got a dog, he doesn't need to protect you. So he waved a goodbye.

Truly,
Hunters
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
This ones harmless, so don't call a priest or an exorcist to remove the ghost. The exorcism on a ghost is like you being thrown out of the house forever.

The ghost likes his house, and don't judge him by his appearance, he can protect you at some times...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: