You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Dad's Vdeoke Bar Once A Morgue

Real Ghost Stories

Dad's Vdeoke Bar Once A Morgue

 

This is my first time to share my story here on your website... I'm not good in storytelling, so please bear with me.

Way back in 2007, my dad owned one of the vdeoke bars in our province... They said that that bar was a morgue before. I remember when we were in high school we avoid passing by that street because there were a lot of coffins in that place, and I think they were making them there.

My crazy dad rented that place; he has a lot of friends... Kainuman friends that's why he decided to manage a vdeoke bar... He made that place like his own house... He asked my cousin to design the place. Then there were rooms, toilets and bathrooms... There was a mini "kubo" as well at the back near the fish pond and everything was made of bamboo... It was nice then, you would not have thought it was a morgue before. I had my room at the very back of that place. I was always sleeping there alone. I know I am sensitive and I can feel them but I am not afraid.

It was April 2007, and it was holidays so the bar was closed that time. My dad was sleeping at the mini kubo and I was on the other side of the bar. I was not sleeping yet, I was still texting Gerhard, and then suddenly I realized that my bed was shaking. It was really shaking hard! I was shocked! But then I ignored it. After a few minutes it was shaking again! I almost fell out of my bed! Then I heard some footsteps I thought my dad was coming, I waited but nobody came... I was afraid and could not move. I was calling Gerhard but again my bed shook like it was throwing me of. I managed to get up of the bed I grabbed my blanket and ran to my dad's room... I couldn't say a word and was shaking with freight. My dad asked me what happened but I couldn't tell him. My dad told me to just sleep with him that night.

The next morning I told Anteh Verg our taga luto what happened last night. She told me "eh dun yata sila nag eembalsamo sa katabi ng kwarto moh dti eh" foookk! After that I never slept in that room again...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marzie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+6
6 years ago (2018-04-10)
spikiwee69,
THAT IS IT! I have deleted your comment, and will delete any more you make. If you even have time before banning. Such rudeness and cruidity is NOT welcomed here. You will NOT attack other members, is THAT clear? I do not know what your malfunction is, but then again I do not care, because these attacks are unwarranted.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-10)
Spikiwee69... Dha?!
I haven't even commented on this story! 😁 😁 😁
marzie (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
[at] blue_raven80 and 50ftqueen:thank you for translating the words! Lol =D

[at] radish54:my room was actually biside the embalming room! I liked it there because it's dark even in the morning. I can sleep better if it's dark I just realized lately that it's pretty creepy there!haha

[at] mustang:well I was not afraid then until I had those bad expriences. But now I'm a Christian already so I learned how to fight and deal with them...

Thank you guys!=)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-26)
raven, radish and queeny: Thanks guys for the translation!...Well, now, that makes it all the more creepy! 😆 ❤
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
wow! That was a pretty scary story. Well I just want to help with the translation if you guys don't mind.
Kainuman friends - drinking friends
Kubo - yes, it is a hut
Taga-luto - means cook
Anteh - means aunt
Eh dun yata sila nag eembalsamo sa katabi ng kwarto moh dti eh - I think they used to embalm the bodies next to your room.

50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
"taga-luto" means "cook", [at] radish54, that's a pretty accurate translation."kubo" means "hut".:)
radish54 (1 stories) (51 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
Granny, Google Translate mangles it pretty badly, but I think the gist is that Marzie was sleeping in the room where embalming took place. Can't wait to see if Marzie will reply.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Marzie: Cool account!...It's great that you're not too afraid of stuff like that...

I just have one question, what the heck did your taga luto say? 😆...Could you translate that for those of us who don't speak your language? 😊...

Thank you for posting!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Hi marzie. You must have been really creeped out just having to be in that bar. I don't think I would have been able to sleep knowing that so many dead people have been rolled in and out of there in the past. I have never experienced an outright shaking of my bed but I, as well as my oldest daughter, have experienced our beds vibrating for no reason. Or, sometimes, a thud towards the end or corner of the bed like someone picking up their leg and dropping it down uncontrolled. Very creepy. Thank you for sharing.

SHELBY 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: