You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Man and a Dog

Real Ghost Stories

A Man and a Dog

 

I think my house is haunted. About 7 or 6 years ago, my grandpa passed away in my house from cancer. In 2006, my dog max was hit by a car and died. Before this happened, every thing was fine. One time, I was sleeping and something tapped me so across. I woke up, looked and saw a tall man wearing jeans and a blue sweater. I blinked my eyes, I looked again and it just vanished. Another time I was outside waiting for my other dog. I was calling bailiy and there was this black dog, you could kind of make out the shape, it's hard to describe. I thought it was bailiy, she's black too, so I started to run to the dog but it vanished. I ran inside and there was bailiy. The other day, I was upstairs and watching t.v. and I felt something furry go against my leg. That's the 2nd thing happening to me when I am getting up to go to the bathroom. Another time, it was day light and again I was watching t.v. downstairs. This man walked across the window, so I ran outside to see who he was. I saw him and I yelled "hey!" but he vanished into thin air. I think it was my grandpa and my dog max's ghost.

Other hauntings by msmeghan2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
it may very well be your loved ones that have not crosed over yet.

thank you for sharing your story.
God Bless!
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
I think that the ghosts you have been seeing are indeed of your grandfather and your dog, Max. Was Max black like that dog? I think that your grandfather stayed on Earth because he has something to do that he hasn't accomplished in life and that maybe your dog, just isn't ready to leave you yet, but who knows? It might not even be them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: