You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Roaming Condo Imp 3

Real Ghost Stories

The Roaming Condo Imp 3

 

This is another update on Bart... I think he's brought another spirit to where I live. I just get the feeling that there's more out there than just Bart. As you know Bart was a very mean spirit when I moved in, but he (or she) has done a complete turn around. But recently I've been experiencing things that have a different 'feel' when they happen than Bart gives off.

On 7/28/08 I was sleeping when my mattress shifted, and I didn't think anything of it really, until I woke up. The head of the mattress was shifted a good nine inches away from the wall. The next night (7/29/08) around midnight and I heard a scampering sound and it felt like something jumped onto my bed. I'm one of those people that sleeps with the covers over my head, so there's no way I could have discreetly have looked at whatever it was.

Soon I heard a whispering sound. It wasn't muffled but clear and distinct. I couldn't make out what it was saying though, it sounded like "My...creek...out...away...go...mine..." which made absolutely no sense to me. But it kept repeating this over and over, so it meant something to the spirit. And I was convinced I had imagined it the first time, but whatever wanted me to hear it because I felt it poke me every time it spoke.

Another thing, Bart doesn't speak. He'll pant, hiss, and etc. But he has never once spoken. Bart stopped doing things to scare me a while ago. Why would he start up again? Plus, this whispering entity, it has a different 'vibe' than Bart, I also thinks it likes to watch me do things. I often get the feeling I'm being watched in the shower or while I'm changing and it creeps me out.

This new 'spirit' is also quite small, I would guess maybe two feet at the absolute maximum. It likes to crawl around on all fours, and it has claws or something because I've had several bags that just get torn open. The new entity often appears as a small black shadow just in my peripheral. I also don't think Bart likes this new force, it just feels weird to be sitting on the couch and just sensing sudden animosity.

Bart likes taking the cinnamon from the pantry, well lately he hasn't. It is like he doesn't want it anymore. I think Bart might be getting pressured out and I don't want that. In many ways he's become a constant companion while I'm at home and I don't want to lose him to this new force.

Then today (8/4/08) I'm just sitting at my computer typing and an empty soda can just fell over along with my brush. At first I thought that maybe a draft from the a/c knocked it over, but where the can was on the desk it SHOULD have just fallen over on the table, not landed on the floor, and my brush was just sitting on some papers when it fell.

The really confusing part (and scary) was the fact that the papers never moved when the brush did, they just sat there. And on 8/2/08 I was sitting at my computer and I heard a noise behind me, I turn around to see my pillow fell off the bed, no big deal. I go back to working on my computer and I hear another noise, looking again I see a book sitting where the pillow had been before it fell. Oddly enough the book had been on the kitchen counter for two days, and I had seen it there when I went to get a drink from the kitchen. I picked up the book and looked at it, set it down and went back to my computer to find that all my programs had been shut down and my camera was standing upside down.

I honestly think by now I'm either going crazy or something doesn't like me all that much... Or likes me too much...

How can I help Bart? Or better yet, how can I help myself?

Does it matter that I'm a teenager? I've heard it does but I don't know for sure, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck Bart and this new thing are! PLEASE HELP!

Other hauntings by alex323

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, alex323, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
Is there any (even short/simple/small) updates on Bart? I ❤ L-O-V-E Love ❤ hearing about the lil' guy!
Sorry for the... Disturbing vibe your getting from this thing. There could be many things that have happened here. Maybe Bart left, maybe he 'invited' this Imp-like creature to your house, maybe he's a tag along that has only showed himself now.
I'm not exactly 'great' at giving advice on the paranormal, and the happening that have occurred with me are very short, or merely passed off as a child's story.
P.S. Despite the events that occurred with you, I'm proud of your bravery! 😳
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-15)
Hi alex323 I can definately believe what you say. I remember in one of my old houses I was in the bathroom and the door was open and this little gnome looking spirit just strolls on down my hallway. It was only about 6 inches tall and it had on a tall pointy red cone shaped hat, and a white beard. It had a brown sack over its shoulder that looked like it was made out of old leather. I had a feeling that it was stealing something out of my mom's room, but it never even glanced my way so I don't think it was aware I was watching it. This was when I was about 17 or 18 years old. I've never seen anything like it since but what the heck? It was like I was seeing something out of a fairytale book that's the best way I can describe it. I loved your stories 😊 ❤ 😊
alex323 (5 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
Sparten... I never considered really looking into the creek... But then again, there is a creek nearby, I'll do some looking into it and maybe explore alittle. Thanks for giving me the idea.

And whitebuffalo. Holy cricket, I never considered any of that! I mean yeah I want to banish the new thing, but I never thought it was that easy.

And I do somewhat enjoy Bart being in my home now. Its almost having a friend, someone who's there constantly and who has a some humor. As I said, he's been different and nicer, and hasn't tried anything in a long time. I think I'll try banishing the other spirit, seems to be something I won't want to do alone though.

😕 if you guys have anything else please let me know. Thank-you SO much for your help, its been nice knowing that someone believes me for once.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
Wow this was a very creepy story. Thanks for sharring it with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
Please let me clarify that second paragraph, it would seem that my "helpers" have fumbled a bit. What I meant to say was "You are not running through the house scared, you are not hanging up dream catchers and other protection rites, you are not blessing the home, and you are not seeking an exorcism.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
The truth is, I get the feeling of extreme jealousy. The take I have on this is that this new entity heard "through the grapevine" or however it is that ghosts find out that people see but do not harm, It shows up and sees none of the signs that are normally about when there is a ghost present.
You are not running through the house scared, you are not hanging up dream catchersexorcismCinnamoncorridordream catchers and other protection rites, you are not blessing the home, and you are not seeking an exorcism.
The perfect setting for a ghost.
The SECOND ghost seems jealous of Bart. Bart seems frightened about the situation with the second entity. You should treat them as you would a new friend who is joining your already formed group of friends.
I would set the Cinnamon out for Bart. Sprinkle a bit on the counter for him in an inconspicuous place. Tell him that since he has calmed down, he is more than welcome to stay.
Then I would banish the second ghost. In order to do that, all you have to do is say "I banish you from this (home, room, corridor, etc) place by all that is good and Holy..." I feel this is just a negative being, and not something out right evil, so that should do the trick.
Keep us posted. I would love to hear how things work out.
Thank you.
Spartan070 (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
"My...creek...out...away...go...mine..."

If you know for sure this wasn't bart then I think this new ghost has something very important in a creek (?) near your house. And if you really want bart to stay even though hes like a poultergeist to you then lay the cinnamon out somewhere where he can get it.
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
You may want to see if you can contact Bart. Even though he dosen't talk, he may give you a small clue as to what it is that's there with him. If he doesn't like it, then it could be something similar to him, that competes for attention, then again something that scares him too. Otherwise, you may be able to tell it to leave, since your home is still technically your home.
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Well for being a teenager you are certainly keeping pretty cool about these happenings. Have you tried to put a glass of water under your bed before you go to sleep? Try that and check it the next day. If it is empty than you simply have a ghost if not it could be something more sinister. I have not tried this personally but have read about using this type of thing to determine what was there.
If you want Bart to stay simply ask him.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: